starting strength gym
Page 1316 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3168161216126613061314131513161317131813261366141618162316 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,160 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    One thing is obvious: the shooting would stop if Hamas quit shooting.

Hamas doesn’t want peace and their fundamental non-negotiable bargaining position is death to the Jews and the end of Israel.

How does anyone work with that?

This won’t end until the world quits forcing Israel to pull back. We need to encourage Israel to go in and brutally wipe out Hamas and the other extremists.
    Hunt them down and kill them all.

Doesn’t matter if it’s the playground or world powers no one messes with anyone that you are certain will hand you your head.
    They are still trying to figure out if Arafat died with 100s of millions or a few billion. Pretty good even by US politician standards considering he never held a job. A Nobel prize is only worth 1M so that’s not it.

It must be part of the “keep your people poor and shitty and blame everyone else” playbook. Sounds like every new US policy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Mexico does not want to destroy the US, unlike your Palestinians who are being used to fight a de-facto war by Iran, who want to wipe Israel off the map, no Mexico want to make huge profits from US citizens by selling them illegal drugs, establish crime syndicates and flood the US with refugees, why kill your your enemy when you can suck their blood?
    Mexico has often wanted to destroy the United States.
    The relationship typically has been poor, but Mexico was never forced to fight for its existence and the United States has been overwhelmingly powerful.
    Many Mexicans never gave up the belief that Mexico rightfully owns the Southwestern United States.
    Many Mexicans, Central and South Americans believe they have a birthright ownership entitlement to at least the Southwest by virtue of being genetically closer to the Southwest Native Americans than the completely unrelated white colonizers.
    A sizable portion of these "refugees" and "immigrants" believe in the Reconquista where they will forcibly take back the Southwest from the United States and or the white settlers once their numbers and power are great enough.
    This would or will destroy the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The relationship typically has been poor, but Mexico was never forced to fight for its existence and the United States has been overwhelmingly powerful.
    Many Mexicans never gave up the belief that Mexico rightfully owns the Southwestern United States.
    Many Mexicans, Central and South Americans believe they have a birthright ownership entitlement to at least the Southwest by virtue of being genetically closer to the Southwest Native Americans than the completely unrelated white colonizers.
    A sizable portion of these "refugees" and "immigrants" believe in the Reconquista where they will forcibly take back the Southwest from the United States and or the white settlers once their numbers and power are great enough.
    On what authority do you base this opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    No, bobman. It ends when the fucking Israelis stop killing people, taking their land, and then getting morons like the United States government to pay for it by screaming “we’re just defending ourselves, WAH!!!”

Take this horseshit elsewhere.
    No it doesn't. Because it didn't start with the Israelis. Go ask the Zoroastrians when the militant march of Islam ceases. Well, they can't because they're all fucking dead so I will: it stops when everyone is muslim (and the right sect) or dead.

Love or hate Israel... it doesn't matter. Islam is the dragon that will either be slain or consume the world. Because it is an idea, and like the malformed children of Marx... it will never end on its own.

Solid speech by DeSantis at the Lincoln Dinner: 'STAND YOUR GROUND': Gov. Desantis addresses Pennsylvania Republicans - YouTube

He called the tech ceo pajama boys, I suspect he reads pj media. I know he comments on citizen press site now and again.

Is Texas is also part of the deal? You can blame the Spanish for this as they stuffed up California also. The only problem was that the US kept California (the current source of the woke folk ideas), if the US had known then what was going to happen to California in these last days they would have had the Mexican border end at Oregon, Nevada and Arizona and let the Mexicans have it. It really is one state that does not not belong to the rest of mainland USA anyway, when the fault line lets go it will fall of the edge. So don't by property there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I see no good reason why our tax dollars are being used to fund them.
    Most of your financial and banking interests are controlled by Jewish folk, without them the US would not have access to all that lovey money that Biden is currently burning up.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    One thing is obvious: the shooting would stop if Hamas quit shooting.

Hamas doesn’t want peace and their fundamental non-negotiable bargaining position is death to the Jews and the end of Israel.

How does anyone work with that?

This won’t end until the world quits forcing Israel to pull back. We need to encourage Israel to go in and brutally wipe out Hamas and the other extremists.

Hunt them down and kill them all.

Doesn’t matter if it’s the playground or world powers no one messes with anyone that you are certain will hand you your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    No, bobman. It ends when the fucking Israelis stop killing people, taking their land, and then getting morons like the United States government to pay for it by screaming “we’re just defending ourselves, WAH!!!”
    Hamas will expand, not die out under the "hunting" process. They'd be toothless and have less human shields to hide behind if they didn't have justifications for wanting Israel dead. Yup, some always will want all Jews dead, but they'd be about as useless as the 3 guys in the US that are still card carrying KKK members because nobody would shelter them.

A great plan. And with the help of folks like Soros and the US Congress............................

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    No it doesn't. Because it didn't start with the Israelis.

Odd that the Jews that lived in Palestine before Britain conquered it somehow survived, huh?. Same thing in other Muslim majority countries before then.

Islam is the dragon that will either be slain or consume the world. Because it is an idea, and like the malformed children of Marx... it will never end on its own.
    How did formerly Marxist countries get slain? They collapsed from within.
    How did Islamic countries in the Middle East become secular? The same way.
    How did secular countries in the Middle East get overtaken again by Muslim governments? The US either propped them up directly or created a vacuum by losing wars that were none of our fucking business.

Islam sucks a bag of dicks, but most Muslims are, thankfully, horrible Muslims. They have no interest in making jihad themselves and if it was not for our involvement they would have no capacity to be a threat, even if they did. The 'Golden Age of Islam' is a complete myth and those cousin fuckers that do want jihad would still be using swords to do so if it wasn't for US training and arms sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I get the impression that this kid is about 14, has just started reading the newspaper, and is convinced that he is in possession of the Sum Of All Knowledge.
    The problem of having a discussion with you is that you never ever include anything of substance. Do you want something? Let us know!

Although NY now "allows" vaccinated individuals to avoid wearing masks in most settings, I was surprised how few people stopped wearing masks inside. I believe there were only a couple of other people in my gym without them. The person next to me was benching for reps in the 3 plate range and singles in the upper 3's with a mask on. When I went to Costco, I saw one employee and a couple of people shopping together not wearing masks.

Other than curiosity, I don't care if someone else chooses to wear a mask. On the other hand, I hope to never again notice whether or not an unarmed person is wearing one.

starting strength coach development program
    No it doesn't. Because it didn't start with the Israelis. Go ask the Zoroastrians when the militant march of Islam ceases. Well, they can't because they're all fucking dead so I will: it stops when everyone is muslim (and the right sect) or dead.

Love or hate Israel... it doesn't matter. Islam is the dragon that will either be slain or consume the world. Because it is an idea, and like the malformed children of Marx... it will never end on its own.
    OK, boomer. Conveniently forget all the secular Arab nations in the early 20th century, from Egypt to Iran to Iraq to Lebanon that repelled the extremists that were arising in those nations, but whose governments were overthrown by American and British black ops. This boomer-con fairy tale is getting old.

Listen, my ancestors were run out of their homeland by the Ottomans, only to survive by pledging fealty to a foreign sovereign who in turn “allowed” them to make their new homes in some of the most toughest, most desolate areas of Europe. You know who is not around anymore? The fucking Ottomans. You know what I don’t want? Greece given to all 100k of us scattered throughout Italy and the rest of the world. Nor am I going to scam anyone to do that.

Wait, what? Armenians? Hold please.

Again, horseshit into toilet.