starting strength gym
Page 1323 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3238231223127313131321132213231324132513331373142318232323 ... LastLast
Results 13,221 to 13,230 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I have experienced this directly. Was called selfish and arrogant for not getting the vaccine by a family member (there was more this family member said that was hurtful). I will forgive. I cannot, and will not, forget. Covid did not kill anyone in my family. Not even close. But my family is a covid casualty. Makes me sad and mad.
    It is indeed very sad.

As we re-integrate society, the masks (uniforms) are coming off. We can no longer identify each other. So, be warned....this awaits you...

Newly awakened lady's description of a recent interaction: The Psyop is powerful and upsetting - 11 minutes (it's worth it)

When you isolate humans in a psyop petri dish for a year, they emerge as something very alien to those who rejected the programming. It reminds me of Franz Kafka's "The Metamorphosis".

Very much like this: Scenes from "The Fly" - Start at 50 seconds

What happens to a relationship when one person transitions into a Fly? Is the obsession with safety, fear and following orders as disgusting as puking on food before eating it? Yea...maybe.

------

Interesting short video regarding CDC's Covid patents: Patenting of Coronavirus from 2003 - 2 minutes

The motive to commit the crime is certainly there. I'm sure it's just a coincidence, or perhaps mother nature framed the CDC?

So, a young lady who apparently is very much involved with the Black Lives Matter movement was shot in the head a couple nights ago here in London.

I was expecting wall to wall news coverage, marches protests and so on and so forth when I heard about this

......Until we found out that it was an armed gang of 4 black guys who shot her.

So, Predictably BLM doesn’t give a shit.

Black Lives Matter
    (only if you’ve been killed by a while person).

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Wonder how chemically similar it is to ivermectin?
    It's named like an antiviral, so probably not very.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    It is indeed very sad.

As we re-integrate society, the masks (uniforms) are coming off. We can no longer identify each other. So, be warned....this awaits you...

Newly awakened lady's description of a recent interaction: The Psyop is powerful and upsetting - 11 minutes (it's worth it)
    Worth the 11 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    When you isolate humans in a psyop petri dish for a year, they emerge as something very alien to those who rejected the programming.

A woman who hates the word "freedom" because "it sounds like a Trump word" hasn't really rejected much programming.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    A woman who hates the word "freedom" because "it sounds like a Trump word" hasn't really rejected much programming.
    I'm going to cut her some slack this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Worth the 11 minutes.
    Don't encourage him. It wasn't worth 11 minutes. It was worth 45 seconds, at best. Why can't people make important points quickly like you and me?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    I thought she said she used to feel that way and that the scamdemic is what red-pilled her. She won't take the shot so she's obviously on her way at a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm going to cut her some slack this time.
    Agree. I think its actually quite nice to see someone wake up. She deserves a great deal of credit for rationality and willingness to examine more deeply.

This is no longer and hasn't been for a long time, about Trump. Idealistically, I'd hoped that there would be a time where people would see what's going on regardless of their political views.

Its ok for Biden supporters and Trump haters to be against what big Pharma is doing to us.

starting strength coach development program
    BLM can't go 9 minutes without gunfire
    https://twitter.com/MichaelGradyNC/s...58572153724931

--

"It's Trump's fault we lied"
    https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...59197092061188

--

Stealth edits of our lies
    https://media.patriots.win/post/oMwUz3Ge.jpeg