starting strength gym
Page 1328 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3288281228127813181326132713281329133013381378142818282328 ... LastLast
Results 13,271 to 13,280 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    California'''s COVID-19 vaccine lottery offers cash prizes - Los Angeles Times

$116 million in prizes for getting vaccinated including ten $1.5 million dollar prizes? I am holding out for half a billion dollars.
    This really makes me hope that Yeadon is right, and that this is a mass-die-off scheme. California will be disproportionately affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It makes me super happy that Shiva is on the ivermectin trail, considering his initial unwillingness to jump into the Covid rabbit holes.
    Shiva has proven his willingness to adjust his thinking in response to the data since this thread began. I'm glad he posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    That's basically where I'm at. We need to stay the fuck out of that shit. It's a bitter, decades long conflict and shitty things have been done by both sides of it, and continue to be. Just when I thought people were starting to warm up to the idea that the US can't pretend to be Superman here we are with this happening and people picking sides calling for us to get involved. All that would do is cause us to bleed money even worse than we already are.
    v. I wonder why Biden and the Dems are not for Israel, when most Jews I know here in NY voted for him.

I'm the first to fess up about my substandard math skills. But the defeat of the show trial called the January 6 commission went down to defeat today with a vote of 54 to 35. So naturally this is all the fault of republicans. Except the math doesn't quite make it so. At least the way I cipher it out.

The Senate is evenly split 50-50.

There were 9 republicans who didn't vote.

There were 2 democrats who didn't vote.

The 6 republicans who voted with the democrats are prominently identified.

The problem I'm having is how many and who among the democrats voted with republicans, because otherwise there is no way to get to 54 votes against this commission.

Unsurprisingly, my google-fu has yet to turn up the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey used to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It makes me super happy that Shiva is on the ivermectin trail, considering his initial unwillingness to jump into the Covid rabbit holes.
    I've met Pineau - a smart guy. He'd be interesting on the podcast. (Side note: he promotes "tension over position", squats with sandbags, and eats a diet surprisingly low in protein. But I still think there are ways to reconcile his approach with Starting Strength.)

I'm not especially interested in ivermectin - I'm taking the vaccine. I'm just open to the idea that the US engineered an expensive and novel product, and overstated its benefits, without diligently investigating cheap (albeit less effective) alternatives. That's not only uncontroversial, it's common. Whether's it's the defense industry's F-35, the state of modern web applications, or the intense growth of machine learning models - complexity is regularly used as a weapon to extract rents.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I'm the first to fess up about my substandard math skills. But the defeat of the show trial called the January 6 commission went down to defeat today with a vote of 54 to 35. So naturally this is all the fault of republicans. Except the math doesn't quite make it so. At least the way I cipher it out.

The Senate is evenly split 50-50.

There were 9 republicans who didn't vote.

There were 2 democrats who didn't vote.

The 6 republicans who voted with the democrats are prominently identified.

The problem I'm having is how many and who among the democrats voted with republicans, because otherwise there is no way to get to 54 votes against this commission.

Unsurprisingly, my google-fu has yet to turn up the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey used to say.
    50 Republicans minus 9 is 41. 41 minus 6 is 35.

50 Democrats minus 2 is 48. 48 plus 6 is 54.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    … the state of modern web applications, …
    Above all, this. I miss the Joy of Text.

I guess they loved those stupid "Handmaid's Tale" books so much they decided to turn reality into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Shiva has proven his willingness to adjust his thinking in response to the data since this thread began. I'm glad he posts here.
    I’m happy that he's on the trail because he's better at sorting out the data than I am. It's like having Michael Jordan play for your hoop team. You're sure to win if you can get him to come play every Tuesday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Moscow forces cancellation of flights over refusal to avoid Belarus airspace | Euronews

Russia and Belarus being punished for Standing Up, Alone, to the globalists' plans?

Anyone know of other White, Christian nations with better track records against the CoVid Freedom Crushers?
    Bosnia and Herzegovina have had a fairly normal year, their Supreme Court even ruled mask mandates unconstitutional last year. They are like 60 percent Muslim though.

starting strength coach development program
    Here's a good piece on ivermectin use in India: Is Ivermectin the New Penicillin? | Letter to the Editor | thedesertreview.com

Ivermectin has been called one of the 3 most important medicines ever invented, along with aspirin and penicillin, but the greedy fuckers at PHARMA are blatantly killing people by pushing their ineffective-yet-on-patent bullshit. For the fucking money.