starting strength gym
Page 1331 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3318311231128113211329133013311332133313411381143118312331 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,310 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Elites Worried: COVID Cases in India Plummet After Government Promotes Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Use

Telegram: Contact @DrZelenko
    NEW - The new Neo-Fascism! Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum urges companies to fire unvaccinated employees as part of "Jobs Reset," deletes tweet after online backlash.

The new redacted post’s comments were quickly filled with screenshots of the first, deleted tweet.

🇺🇸 t.me/FOXnewsFeed

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What kind of fool lets their TEENAGED kid be vaccinated for a disease that doesn't affect kids?
    A fool who still thinks the system is looking out for their best interests.

This situation has really stratified the population. It has taught us all many things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What kind of fool lets their TEENAGED kid be vaccinated for a disease that doesn't affect kids?
    The kind of person who is afraid the kid will "bring the virus home".

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Telegram: Contact @DrZelenko
    NEW - The new Neo-Fascism! Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum urges companies to fire unvaccinated employees as part of "Jobs Reset," deletes tweet after online backlash.
    There's a comment tweet saying we need an "elite reset" and to bring out the guillotines. I cannot agree more when it comes to Klaus Schwab. I'm kinda disheartened to see Putin throw in with those fuckers too, but I shouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Lost a friend in her 80's from the shutdowns.

She wasn't worried about the Kung-flu and fortunately she was living with one of her daughters and her family, but I am quite sure the general insanity and isolation, especially among other family members (she was my brother-in-law's mom), pushed her to stop giving much of a damn.

She probably didn't have much longer, but this BS hurried shit up.
    Two of my childhood neighbors were shutdown victims. One was in his 70s and the other her early 60s. One "forgot" to take a vital medication and the other was alcohol related. I have no doubt that they were both soft suicides that would never have happened without this evil government response.

I don't think people are capable of recognizing evil anymore. "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled..."

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    A fool who still thinks the system is looking out for their best interests.
    And let's not forget to thank someone today for all freedom defending they sacrificed for: List of wars involving the United States - Wikipedia

I still can't get why we haven't invaded ourselves yet. We have both a despotic government and oil.

Go figue.

Indian Bar Association Serves Legal Notice Upon Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist, WHO

"Indian Bar Association Serves Legal Notice Upon Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist, WHO

Trial Site News
    Indian Bar Association Serves Legal Notice Upon Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist, WHO
    Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organisation (WHO), was apparently served a legal notice by Indian Bar Association (IBA) on May 25, 2021, for her alleged act of spreading disinformation and thus misleading the people of India, in order to fulfill her own agenda, so the plaintiff’s action declares. It is reported that Dr. Soumya Swaminathan deliberately ignored and suppressed the FLCCC and BIRD Panel’s data regarding the effectiveness of the drug Ivermectin, with an intent to dissuade the people of India from using Ivermectin. Moreover, the nation of India has included ivermectin in their national protocol and, as TrialSite recently reported, in states where the treatment is in wide use an unprecedented reduction of cases is now reported. Of course, it’s difficult to prove a direct correlation without a designed study but the turnaround in cases in Uttar Pradesh, one of the states with a population-wide ivermectin regimen, is indeed striking."

I really appreciate Dr Been and his lectures. While I disagree with some of his stances, I do appreciate that he can explain and justify his positions with clarity.
    He has been one of the strongest advocates for the Zelenko protocol from the very beginning. He has also been a staunch fighter for the promotion of Ivermectin and all the top doctors from FLCCC and other authorities discuss and advise with him on their protocols and studies with him as a peer.
    He is pro the vaccine but he justifies his positions with clarity and not voodoo. He is however one of the first doctors to discuss and make aware the issues of blood clots and has a protocol to address this issue.
    He is against giving this vaccine to children.
    While I do disagree with him on many points, he does address certain rumors that are going around and clarifies them with reason and sourced science.
    I like to listen to his views even if they conflict with mine as I believe he is someone who is intellectually honest and acts with Integrity.
    Do Vaccinated Individuals Shed Spike Proteins? - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Rip, first time back in many years, but follow you daily.

In the past year, I've nearly completely disengaged from society, I've seen this collapse of our country coming for a long while; no one would listen to me, because, conspiracy theories etc...

I haven't lifted weights in over a year now, but still feeling pretty strong at 58. But I refuse to wear a mask, especially at a gym.

I'm in Michigan, and know you understand what is going on here.

I live next to the first county to audit back in November. Yes, the 30% of switched votes were determined to be a "glitch," go figure. At least here we had some honest people to call it out right away, but it was quickly dismissed from the state media.

I have since cancelled my voter registration (because apparently it isn't necessary), and don't intend to ever vote again.

I'm seriously wondering if "orange man bad" wasn't a Trojan horse to expose Patriots.

The world has gone completely f'n crazy, and no one seems to notice...

Thank you for your voice of reason throughout this madness.