starting strength gym
Page 1335 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3358351235128513251333133413351336133713451385143518352335 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,350 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Yes, that's what made me wonder if "orange man" wasn't a Trojan horse to expose Patriots. Nothing makes sense any more, and as an engineer, this is very disturbing to me. There's too much disinformation, misinformation, and outright lies to even try to discern the truth. Very frightening times indeed.

Truly sad, but unfortunately this is what it’s going to take for people to wake up and take agency over their own health.

That this is even a question, or voter IDs, is very disturbing. My grandfather spent 10 years in the United States of America before gaining citizenship. He registered to serve in the US Army during WW1. Three times. Nearly his entire family was massacred by the Turks.

He managed to go back and rescue my grandma, and her mother, and bring them to the US.

He spent the rest of his life working hard to make this country a better place.

Now these men, and us, their decendants, are being ostracized, for trying to build America into a better place...

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I know it's the UK, but I can't be the only one who feels how dangerously close we in the US are the the precipice right over the pit they're in. Just look at the January 6th detainees. They are receiving worse treatment than actual rapists and murderers. I don't know if any arrests were made of people who never entered the capitol building, but there were indeed people whose homes were raided by the FBI based solely on their phones having established basic contact with the capitol building's wifi on that day, at that time. Opposition politicians who should be leaning on this shit and making the left pay a PR price aren't saying a word about it. Same with opposition media. It's very hard to find any information on what is going on with these cases. It feels like we are mere inches away from how China treats political dissidents.

Lavrov, Russia's foreign minister, is on the abuses, which unfortunately will probably help the Democrats more than those poor souls rotting away in jail, suffering racial and political ideology abuse:
    Russian Foreign Minister Says Capitol Rioters Are Being 'Persecuted'

It's truer now than I said back then: it's only worth risking very little to "save" this country, since the leaders of our opposition movement are turncoats who will turn their back$ on you the first chance they get to earn media prai$e or some ca$h from the establishment.
    Seriously, what political capital are Graham or McConnell or the others risking to stand up for the rotting "rioters"?

Your "building communities" solution is good, fellow SSers, but one look at who's "supporting" you up there where the levers of power are pulled, and you realize how fragile your communities would be, like dissidents with AR-15s hiding out on an enemy's territory who's got nukes.

.....if anyone cares, as far as the Navalny guy this MSM hack compares our courageous citizens to, hard to tell if he's their Trump trying to push back against the Russian establishment, or their AOC wearing white pants at the border to earn point$ by symbolically vouching for the suffering Russian working class. Based on who supports him vs. Putin I'm leaning towards the latter. But either way, in THIS comparison he's a Wesley Snipes or Martha Stewart who symbolically got himself thrown in jail, whereas our rotting "rioters" are who we know they are. Thanks for that interview the other day of the man who had his feet on Conrad Pelosi's desk,and yes we SHOULD be praying daily for all of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Lavrov, Russia's foreign minister, is on the abuses, which unfortunately will probably help the Democrats more than those poor souls rotting away in jail, suffering racial and political ideology abuse:
    Russian Foreign Minister Says Capitol Rioters Are Being 'Persecuted'

It's truer now than I said back then: it's only worth risking very little to "save" this country, since the leaders of our opposition movement are turncoats who will turn their back$ on you the first chance they get to earn media prai$e or some ca$h from the establishment.
    Seriously, what political capital are Graham or McConnell or the others risking to stand up for the rotting "rioters"?

Your "building communities" solution is good, fellow SSers, but one look at who's "supporting" you up there where the levers of power are pulled, and you realize how fragile your communities would be, like dissidents with AR-15s hiding out on an enemy's territory who's got nukes.

.....if anyone cares, as far as the Navalny guy this MSM hack compares our courageous citizens to, hard to tell if he's their Trump trying to push back against the Russian establishment, or their AOC wearing white pants at the border to earn point$ by symbolically vouching for the suffering Russian working class. Based on who supports him vs. Putin I'm leaning towards the latter. But either way, in THIS comparison he's a Wesley Snipes or Martha Stewart who symbolically got himself thrown in jail, whereas our rotting "rioters" are who we know they are. Thanks for that interview the other day of the man who had his feet on Conrad Pelosi's desk,and yes we SHOULD be praying daily for all of them!
    Good god. Can you at least try to be more coherent?

Thank all the gods for this cute little girl: https://twitter.com/i/status/1399800643880108035

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Thank all the gods for this cute little girl: https://twitter.com/i/status/1399800643880108035
    And thank God that she has a father who is a true educator!

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I can't find the quote right now but Klaus Schwab once said the nationalism is one of the greatest threats for the great reset.

There will be no war from the population. The only war that will come is from the countries involved in this Reset. It will end up turning into a power grab, or certain countries or corporations will feel that they are not getting enough of their fair share. These people are true megalomaniacs and a fair few of them will want to sit on the top of the throne at whatever cost.
    If you noticed when Putin was talking, he opened his dialogue with a reference or hint to the possibility of a serious war scenario if his interests are not met.
    With the state of things, I can imagine heritage American Midwestern boys, living on their family farms, sitting in their bedrooms and googling "how to join the Russian army" and nobody could blame them.

My grandfather joined up because he was told Hitler threatened Empire, and German would be spoken on the streets of London. If only he knew.