starting strength gym
Page 1350 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3508501250130013401348134913501351135213601400145018502350 ... LastLast
Results 13,491 to 13,500 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The idea of "believing" that healthcare is a "human right" is nothing more than the neo-Marxist attempt to frame government control over the free will of those providing healthcare services, supplies, and equipment, AND those paying for it, as an emotional problem they can use to assert control and destroy opposition. It will always fail because centralized control of complex industries and hierarchies, which invariably ALWAYS face a nuanced myriad of problems, suffocates the system slowly and surely. It turns the neo-Marxist adversaries' beliefs (do good) and ideals (human rights) against them as weapons.

It is also YET ANOTHER false dichotomy, and there are not words or vulgarities strong enough to convey how much hate I hold for this sort of poison. Those who use it, willingly or unwittingly, had better pray they fail in their attempts to use it to destroy the systems that sustain our freedom. Because my resolve to not become the avatar of Wrath is tied directly to the systems that sustain my children.

If you fuck those up, I WILL fuck you up. And I will DEFINITELY not be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Reality has to be in a reasonable proximity for it to stand a chance at it putting a dent into someone's world view.

That is why white liberal women are the blight on policy that they are. Their political worldview runs almost entirely on misguided (and otherwise unused) maternal instincts and being far removed from the recipients or consequences of their political choices.

And between the cucks in their lives and what are essentially politically trans women we get what we've got.
    Yep. It sure doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He doesn't seem to know about ivermectin.

And let's not forget about the situation in DC.

Chuck Grassley to DOJ: Explain Discrepancy In Application Of Law For BLM/Antifa vs. Capitol Rioters

Grassley is the first Republican I've seen mention this, and the piece itself is better.

FARRELL: If There's No Justice for Ashli Babbitt, There's No Justice in America's Future.
    That the murderer of Ashli has gone unidentified, defies any logic whatsoever. I can guess why.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post

This isn't coincidence. It's the plan to destroy a country. And the media and corporations are complicit in this exercise with government, at all levels.

The narrative is never ending, and anyone who can't see it is still brainwashed by the State Media.
    You may be correct but what is the “plan”, and how does it work?

Fascinating, that the government of India is corrupt.
    The board might find it interesting to know that american goods being shipped to india are currently receiving an enormous tax.

I have a client who had a shipment worth about $70,000 slapped with a $17,000 tax, which had never happened before.

Needless to say, they refused to pay and will not be doing business with India until we stop paying for their covid protocol fuckups.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    You may be correct but what is the “plan”, and how does it work?
    I've got an idea, but it isn't pretty, and it surely isn't in the interest of "We The People". Read up on WEF, WHO, Event 201, 2030, it will all become clearer. But I'm sure you already know this.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    The idea of "believing" that healthcare is a "human right" is nothing more than the neo-Marxist attempt to frame government control over the free will of those providing healthcare services, supplies, and equipment, AND those paying for it, as an emotional problem they can use to assert control and destroy opposition. It will always fail because centralized control of complex industries and hierarchies, which invariably ALWAYS face a nuanced myriad of problems, suffocates the system slowly and surely. It turns the neo-Marxist adversaries' beliefs (do good) and ideals (human rights) against them as weapons.

It is also YET ANOTHER false dichotomy, and there are not words or vulgarities strong enough to convey how much hate I hold for this sort of poison. Those who use it, willingly or unwittingly, had better pray they fail in their attempts to use it to destroy the systems that sustain our freedom. Because my resolve to not become the avatar of Wrath is tied directly to the systems that sustain my children.

If you fuck those up, I WILL fuck you up. And I will DEFINITELY not be alone.
    As the father of four daughters, this is what makes me the most angry. I can take care of myself the best I can. But to see these threats upon my children and future grandchildren, I'm infuriated.

Beware the man who has nothing to lose...

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I've got an idea, but it isn't pretty, and it surely isn't in the interest of "We The People". Read up on WEF, WHO, Event 201, 2030, it will all become clearer. But I'm sure you already know this.
    How about you explain it for us?

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...read_that.html

In a nutshell, as they say. But instead of physicians being able to think clearly, and do their jobs well for the benefit of their patients rather than their pharmacy reps, we get this shit:

Medical School at U. Texas Austin Will Focus on ‘Health Equity’ in Curriculum

Wouldn't it be better for them to have more coursework on physiology and pharmacology, and leave the moralizing to the Social Work majors?
    Or maybe promote more technical and trade fields for our American youth, and shut off H1-A and H2-B visas? Our future depends on more than running a cash register at McDonald's. But politicians don't care about this as long as we're fighting with each other, and they're filling their pockets..

Does anyone really think we as a nation can continue as long as we keep outsourcing any decent paying jobs, and let America turn into a service/import economy?

How about you explain it for us?
    Yes sir. I believe our entire government is compromised through greed, extortion, blackmail, and threats. Therefore, they no longer have "We The People" in their interests.

I believe they will use any means to keep us divided, confused, or brainwashed to achieve their objective. They will protect themselves and their power at any cost.

So, my first experience with government via police happened when I was 16 years old. I pulled out of my high school parking lot around 10am it was raining lightly. My old car spun a tire as I turned right out of the parking lot on my way to pick up some parts for auto shop. I see a police officer in front of me turn his lights on so I pulled over. He walked up to the car, pointed his gun at my head, and asked me if I just robbed a bank. Mind you, this is right outside the high school parking lot, no banks in sight.

Next encounter, two years later in college at 18 years old, I had an unpaid traffic ticket that resulted in a summons. I no longer owned a car so expected I would only get my driver's license suspended. Nope, the judge threw me in jail, with two escapees from Jackson Prison no less.

There's more, but I won't bore you with it.

Kinda makes you wonder who is controlling the State Media, doesn't it?

Apologies for my recent rants Coach. I've spent the past 16 months trying to figure out exactly wtf is going on. I've read everything I can find, listened to any perspectives, and nothing makes sense any more. I'm an engineer, and I deal with logic and facts. I can no longer process why this madness is accepted by presumably half the population.

starting strength coach development program
    I get that most places have insane and illogical rules at the moment, so this is probably not of interest, but here is a small taste of what our experts are expecting of my cuntrymen - to check these websites every day and see if they should now be very afraid - Latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts in NSW - COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

For example, if you were at the Church Street Cafe in Dubbo, NSW on Wed 2 June from 11:30am to 2:30pm, you must immediately get tested and isolate. I assume you get your front door knocked down and hogtied in front of your kids if you don't comply.

Tangent on the topic of healthcare, which I don't really have a strong opinion on either way - in Australia, most people pay 2% of taxable income to fund our Medicare system. There is also system of coercion to get you to buy private health insurance. That is, if your family income is over a certain threshold and you don't have private health insurance (which costs thousands a year, depending on level of cover and number of children), the Gov slugs you up to an extra 1.5% income tax (on top of the 2% medicare levy). So you have the choice of paying the insurance companies or the government. For poor people, the system probably works reasonably well. It is definitely not free for the rest of us.

For the tax nerds.