starting strength gym
Page 1351 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3518511251130113411349135013511352135313611401145118512351 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,510 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Apologies for my recent rants Coach. I've spent the past 16 months trying to figure out exactly wtf is going on. I've read everything I can find, listened to any perspectives, and nothing makes sense any more. I'm an engineer, and I deal with logic and facts. I can no longer process why this madness is accepted by presumably half the population.
    The only problem I have with you is that your rather late to the party. I've been ranting for 15 months.

Hopefully our next Trump will persecute his enemies with real actions instead of imaginary ones.

Here's the big push they are making to turn us into peasants, that is slipping entirely under everyone's radar. They want to force everyone to be renters.

https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/sta...34266970140676

And this goddamn thing is really astonishing. Look at these statements:

In a May 10 tweet that has since been deleted after the notice was issued, Swaminathan wrote, “Safety and efficacy are important when using any drug for a new indication. WHO recommends against the use of ivermectin for COVID-19 except within clinical trials.”
    Did the vaccines have clinical trials?

A link to Merck’s statement on ivermectin was also included in Swaminathan’s tweet. The pharmaceutical company that developed the anti-parasitic drug in the 1980s and held a patent until 1996 said in February of this year that the available data did not support the efficacy and safety of ivermectin beyond what the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had approved it for.
    Further:
    The FDA says it hasn’t approved ivermectin for COVID-19 and issued a warning in early March informing people to not take the drug meant for animals, as the larger doses intended for animals may be harmful to humans.
    Because humans lack the ability to measure things.

These people are asking us to believe they are concerned about the safety and efficacy of a drug that has been used with absolutely nothing but mild adverse effects over BILLIONS of doses administered over 40 years, when used on a disease with e 99.991% survival rate, in a country where ivermectin is already in use as an anthelminic for a huge percentage of the population, having not applied the same criteria to acetaminophen/paracetamol, a drug with a significant LD50. Arguably the three most important and useful drugs to the human race developed over the last 150 years are aspirin, penicillin, and ivermectin. And this bitch is worried about the safety and efficacy of using it to treat a disease that doesn't kill anybody unless they are already dying anyway.

Why might that be? I think I know:

Merck, in collaboration with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, is conducting a Phase 3 trial of an investigational anti-viral drug molnupiravir, which the company says has shown to reduce infectious viruses quicker in COVID-19 outpatients. But unlike ivermectin, molnupiravir demonstrated no clinical benefit in hospitalized patients.
    Like remdesivir and unlike ivermectin, it will be very expensive and make the company lots and lots of money.

Remdesivir, an anti-viral drug, is the only FDA-approved therapy for treating hospitalized COVID-19 patients. The drug has shown no effect on mortality and a minuscule benefit on time of recovery that even the WHO has recommended against its use last November.

A treatment course of remdesivir is a little over $3,000, while ivermectin ranges between $3 to $12 a treatment, according to Kory.

The entire world is being ruled by psychopaths. This is a horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Here's the big push they are making to turn us into peasants, that is slipping entirely under everyone's radar. They want to force everyone to be renters.

https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/sta...34266970140676
    The same has been happening with China buying properties in the US and Canada.

But the free market will sort it all out, right?

If the free market existed, it would. You are criticizing that which does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post

Has China been going after homes? From what I've read they seem focused on buying up and sitting on commercial properties. Gates buying up farmland, China buying up commercial properties, big money firms buying up residential properties...they are conquering our nation with the insane amounts of money they have amassed (often backed by federal institutions...our own tax dollars).

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post

This has been happening for a while, although maybe not at the scale that Black Rock is doing it. I worked for a few months for a "property management company" that had about 14,000 single family rentals across the southern US. It was started by a couple of guys as an investment vehicle shortly after the housing bust in 08. I used quotes because there was precious little management and no longterm investment in the properties. They made out like bandits when they sold it to a larger, even more indifferent company ten years later. I'm sure that there are plenty of others following that business model.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And this goddamn thing is really astonishing. Look at these statements:

Did the vaccines have clinical trials?

Further:

Because humans lack the ability to measure things.

These people are asking us to believe they are concerned about the safety and efficacy of a drug that has been used with absolutely nothing but mild adverse effects over BILLIONS of doses administered over 40 years, when used on a disease with e 99.991% survival rate, in a country where ivermectin is already in use as an anthelminic for a huge percentage of the population, having not applied the same criteria to acetaminophen/paracetamol, a drug with a significant LD50. Arguably the three most important and useful drugs to the human race developed over the last 150 years are aspirin, penicillin, and ivermectin. And this bitch is worried about the safety and efficacy of using it to treat a disease that doesn't kill anybody unless they are already dying anyway.

Why might that be? I think I know:

Like remdesivir and unlike ivermectin, it will be very expensive and make the company lots and lots of money.

The entire world is being ruled by psychopaths. This is a horror movie.
    Exactly my thoughts when reading the article myself.
    I pray that this horror movie bodes well for the protagonists. And the antagonists, because of their greed and lust for power and dominion end up destroying themselves.