starting strength gym
Page 1352 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3528521252130213421350135113521353135413621402145218522352 ... LastLast
Results 13,511 to 13,520 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I've spent the past 16 months trying to figure out exactly wtf is going on. I've read everything I can find, listened to any perspectives, and nothing makes sense any more. I'm an engineer, and I deal with logic and facts. I can no longer process why this madness is accepted by presumably half the population.
    It all makes perfect sense. This 5 minute video is a must watch for all. It will help make things a little clearer for you.
    Asch Conformity Experiment - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And this goddamn thing is really astonishing. Look at these statements:

Did the vaccines have clinical trials?

Further:

Because humans lack the ability to measure things.

These people are asking us to believe they are concerned about the safety and efficacy of a drug that has been used with absolutely nothing but mild adverse effects over BILLIONS of doses administered over 40 years, when used on a disease with e 99.991% survival rate, in a country where ivermectin is already in use as an anthelminic for a huge percentage of the population, having not applied the same criteria to acetaminophen/paracetamol, a drug with a significant LD50. Arguably the three most important and useful drugs to the human race developed over the last 150 years are aspirin, penicillin, and ivermectin. And this bitch is worried about the safety and efficacy of using it to treat a disease that doesn't kill anybody unless they are already dying anyway.

Why might that be? I think I know:

Like remdesivir and unlike ivermectin, it will be very expensive and make the company lots and lots of money.

The entire world is being ruled by psychopaths. This is a horror movie.
    Yes, they are psychopaths and narcissists, and it appears they are willing to do anything to retain and increase their power. To them, it's a big game of get rich quick and long chess.

We're the sacrificial pawns in this sick game. They've got the full force of the world's strongest military to assure they win.

Next up:

Infrastructure/grid failures

Food and supply shortages, massive inflation

Internet blackout

Livestock "diseases"

"Global warming" to prevent us from depleting "their resources"

I wouldn't be surprised if "alien invasion" isn't in play if we don't succumb to their wishes.

And eventually, WW3 since the media/military/industrial complex likes wars to make lots of money and cull the populations.

They took great notice of Covid hysteria submission, and were probably thrilled and surprised that the mania they created was so successful in dividing us and making people afraid to live a normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I'm an engineer, and I deal with logic and facts. I can no longer process why this madness is accepted by presumably half the population.
    That's because you're projecting your thought process onto others. Most people are idiots and they need to be herded. You don't need to convince them of anything. In fact they cannot be rationally convinced of anything. If the good guys refuse to herd people because of delusions about everyone's rational individuality, someone else will, and that someone else will win.

If the free market existed, it would. You are criticizing that which does not exist.
    As demonstrated when and where?

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    It all makes perfect sense. This 5 minute video is a must watch for all. It will help make things a little clearer for you.
    Frightening that we are witnessing this on a global scale...

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    That's because you're projecting your thought process onto others. Most people are idiots and they need to be herded. You don't need to convince them of anything. In fact they cannot be rationally convinced of anything. If the good guys refuse to herd people because of delusions about everyone's rational individuality, someone else will, and that someone else will win.
    Well stated. I'm afraid you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I believe the term is "crony capitalism" my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Amazing, that this would come as a shock to any intelligent person.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    The most heavily regulated economic sector in the US, and in the rest of the first world, is the financial services sector. Only the pharmaceutical industry comes close. Surely you are aware of this, so why argue with me about it?

This didn't come from the "free market': Half of the pandemic'''s unemployment money may have been stolen - Axios

The only problem I have with you is that your rather late to the party. I've been ranting for 15 months.
    Point taken, and agreed.

I was extremely vocal about what I thought was really going on at the beginning of this debacle. In person, not social media or forums.

I quickly learned that I was vastly outnumbered by sheep who had no capability of having an honest conversation about WTH is going on.

So, I disengaged from society for the past year, and tried to figure out what to do about it

Now that things are opening back up after the objective has been achieved, I still find little interest in reengaging with those who view me as the enemy.

The f'n masks just broke all my faith in humanity... And those idiots wearing masks while driving alone in their cars, well that sealed the deal.

Amazing, that this would come as a shock to any intelligent person.

This didn't come from the "free market': Half of the pandemic'''s unemployment money may have been stolen - Axios
    Fools, like me, almost tolerated the first pandemic relief bill. While I never bought into the disease bs, I could see the insane conditions of local and personal economies, like laid off hospital workers. We knew there would be a lot of fraud, (10%?) but accepted the cost of the system as sheep always do.

But it was followed by 3 more relief bills! Now they are giving away millions for getting vaccines. It’s like watching deranged macaques flinging feces for fun. It’s conceivable that the fraud exceeds the 50% cited in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Has China been going after homes? From what I've read they seem focused on buying up and sitting on commercial properties. Gates buying up farmland, China buying up commercial properties, big money firms buying up residential properties...they are conquering our nation with the insane amounts of money they have amassed (often backed by federal institutions...our own tax dollars).
    Yep, through Blackrock Financial I believe.

starting strength coach development program
    Hey, Abbott did a thing! He must be watching poll numbers closely, now.

If this continues, I may have to reconsider policing the border. And Texas. Rip, what do you think?