starting strength gym
Page 1356 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3568561256130613461354135513561357135813661406145618562356 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,560 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I'm less pessimistic for our form of government and not ready to join the Legion of Doom over it.

Harris has had a terrible week. It appears the MSM is having buyer's remorse about her. First Lester Holt and then a reporter from Univision challenge her about the border. Not quite on the level of a Jim Acosta or Sam Donaldson of old, but this may result in her being rendered unelectable in 2024.

CNN: Biden Admin Officials "Quietly Perplexed" About Kamala Harris's Interview With Lester Holt | Video | RealClearPolitics

Kamala Harris snaps at Univision anchor while pressed on when she'''ll visit border: '''I'''m not finished''' | Fox News

Then, with all the despair over SCOTUS and the election challenges we get this:

Supreme Court unanimously rules against immigrants with temporary status

Not even the liberal justices got behind a dissent. It appears that perhaps any court packing schemes might require even more leftist justices than anticipated

Finally, the DNC knows it's in trouble in 2022. Their spokesguy diagnosed the why of their troubles, but he couldn't quite seem to make the leap to disavow the radicalism that is losing them not only non-white voters, but others as well.
    I guess you mean "white voters."

Democrats Wait Too Long To Reach Black Voters, A Report Says : NPR

As bad as the current situation is, I can't help but remember when Carter was in office. Double digit inflation, Three Mile Island, and a foreign policy that gave us the rise of the terrorist Islamic state in Iran. To name just some of the more egregious things that happened during his term. Yet we got over him and his BS with two terms of Reagan.

This too shall pass.
    Pass to what? To where BLM loves us and the federal law enforcement bureaucracy is voting Republican? This shit right here will not pass:

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    On memorial day, I was driving up to my girlfriend's parents' place to enjoy some barbecue. On the way out of my town, I came upon three kids, one of whom was running around in the road with a rainbow flag. Naturally I slowed down to avoid hitting a child with my car. After she returned to her friends in the driveway, they waved their signs/flags and shouted at me very angrily. I had no idea what the hell they were saying. One of them had a sign with a weird angry face colored with rainbow stripes. I'm not sure what the point of this display was. It's not a good way to garner support for any cause.
    Satch is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It certainly does to you.
    And it certainly doesn't to you, Jovan. But does your East European haven not have an official language? How many desparate Syrian refugees has your country admitted? How many of your country's IT jobs go to visa holders for half the pay? Does your country have a meaningful history & language test for aspiring naturalized citizens? What proportion of your country is an X-generation or less citizen? There are more such categories but I think we "beat" your country in all of them, and so you can see why I'd make such a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    And it certainly doesn't to you, Jovan. But does your East European haven not have an official language? How many desparate Syrian refugees has your country admitted? How many of your country's IT jobs go to visa holders for half the pay? Does your country have a meaningful history & language test for aspiring naturalized citizens? What proportion of your country is an X-generation or less citizen? There are more such categories but I think we "beat" your country in all of them, and so you can see why I'd make such a statement.
    We have pretty much been beating up people at the border for centuries. Those who make it through that, we don't mind having those.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And then there's this: RETRACTED
    It was expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Satch is right.
    Keep up the scare and despair then. It seems you have a real taste for it and a ready audience eating it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Keep up the scare and despair then. It seems you have a real taste for it and a ready audience eating it up.
    The red pill shall set you free.

Isn't this precious? Can't fly WITH the vaccine in Spain and Russia.

@LWsojourner on Gab: '' - Gab Social

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Isn't this precious? Can't fly WITH the vaccine in Spain and Russia.

@LWsojourner on Gab: '' - Gab Social
    If you want fly by aeroflot or iberia airlines you are a clot.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    The red pill shall set you free.
    I'd rather take the Blue pill. It makes dealing with this shit so much easier. Simply because there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.