starting strength gym
Page 1365 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3658651265131513551363136413651366136713751415146518652365 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,650 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Absolutely! Maybe the lid is coming off of the American Gulag.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...is_right_.html

This clip is mind-boggling in its implications: https://twitter.com/i/status/1404971016191942656

The Democrat Party is in charge of all the federal law enforcement bureaucracy. They are pretending that "domestic terrorism" motivated by "white supremacy" and something called "white nationalism" is a threat to the very foundations of our "democracy" and that ANY AND ALL STEPS to control this threat must immediately be taken. I hope you realize what this means.
    Putin has said more about this than the Repoublican "leadership":Putin Rips Biden Over Illegal Detention of Jan. 6 Protesters – Ashli Babbitt Murder... | Populist Press 2021 (C)

I wonder how they orchestrate all this propaganda? Is there a Zoom call every Monday morning, that tells everybody what we're lying about this week?
    From my experience as a journalist, it is deceptively simple. In essence, the spin doctors send out bullet points with the main messages and disinformation, which is then molded into a clickbaity kind of story. The modling is automatic at this point, part of the media industry, you learn everything in your first four months on the job.

This clip is mind-boggling in its implications: https://twitter.com/i/status/1404971016191942656

The Democrat Party is in charge of all the federal law enforcement bureaucracy. They are pretending that "domestic terrorism" motivated by "white supremacy" and something called "white nationalism" is a threat to the very foundations of our "democracy" and that ANY AND ALL STEPS to control this threat must immediately be taken. I hope you realize what this means.
    Did Mossad Kill Rabin

It looks like they are trying to set up a Yitzchak Rabin scenario. A scenario that ushered in Shimon Peres who was then the foreign minister to become the Acting Prime minister of Israel. To implement an order of historic magnitude and consequence that would change the political map forever. A change the majority of Israelis did not want.

At that time Israel was on the precipice to rejecting the Global World Order Peace Process with Arafat. The only way to reignite the flames towards this flawed Initiative was to create a magnificent sociopolitical Jarring event that would further divide and fracture the two political divides within Israeli society at the time.

One group which was for the peace process. Was actually the minority, even though the media would have you think otherwise. The other group, Nationally minded and conservative in nature, the vast majority of Israelis at the time (and now as well) were against this flawed initiative. An initiative that has been proven until today that neither common folk Israelis nor Palestinians have benefited from, and that the only benefit of this Trillion dollar franchise was for the Global elite and the 0.001 of the Israeli and Palestinian elite.

These two groups of Israeli society. The traditional conservative Jew and the Progressive Woke left Jew, while divided politically, were still united by a higher and older Religion and Philosophy - Judaism. Hence the catalyst to create the fracture, needed to be such a jarring event. An event that the political elite and the left with it's media could rally around for years and generations to come. Making forgot of what the actual situation was on the ground at the time.

There was also another benefit for the elite that came from this event. It turned the heroes of society which at that time were the nationalist patriotic settlers (which was a positive term at that time) into a terrorist entity, and anyone that sided with their ideals were classified as such. The term Settler became a negative word and they were the reason why we are in the mess we are in. The rest is history.

I could go on with this monologue and draw more comparisons but I think this will suffice for now.

I hope and pray that we are not witnessing a similar event in the USA that would end up making the vice president, President.

Be very wary of anyone that knows the psychological disciplines to stir others into making acts of violence or worse.

Putin can be vicious and cruel, sure. Corrupt? Almost certainly. But how people fail to parse this as an indicator that we are facing dire consequences if we don't immediately attack the issue of color revolution and rabidly cancerous corruption together with extreme violence of action politically and culturally. If Trump did one thing correctly, it was demonstrating that even a corrupt system can be largely checked in a short period of time, but we cannot continue this cycle of good king/bad king. I have a tremendous amount of hope in seeing Arizona, Texas and Florida pushing state sovereignty, cooperation and action, but I am concerned it is still not on pace to save us from going over the waterfall.

We can only do so much, though. Let's dig in and try to get it done. Just to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Don't get me wrong, everyone is being treated badly and lied to - but our politics and culture describes only one people as uniquely, inherently evil and due for replacement.
    Whites have the most political power and represent most of the middle class. They are trying to prevent a white identity from forming. If whites had the same in-group preferences and cohesiveness as the other races the US problems would largely be mitigated. It's not a wise idea to handicap yourself when everyone else isn't playing by the same rules. There are MLK ideals, and then there is reality: https://i.imgur.com/YEJO7qJ.jpeg

They want you without an identity, without upward mobility, and with no political cohesiveness with your people.

I think maybe when they are saying white "supremacists" are the greatest threat they are thinking TO THEM, not to the average person, and using their own retarded definition of who/what a white supremacist is. If whites acted as one, they would be capable of tearing down the current power structure so they are a threat to that structure. "Threat" doesn't necessarily mean that they are currently acting on it, but are capable of it. So the FBI and everyone will run around discouraging anyone from thinking of themselves as white in any context other than "I'm bad because I'm white." Why would you want to identify with and group up with all those other bad whites who are a threat to America? They won't even let you capitalize White. You can be Black though. That's fine. It doesn't matter if you were born in the Congo or in Jamaica. But an Englishman and a German have NOTHING IN COMMON except being racist, you see.

We're at the point where "white supremacist" is or is becoming any white, right wing person who likes guns; freedom; Rights; a national border; their own race, culture, and history; and/or the Constitution. White might not even be a qualifier anymore either given that the Proud Boys have a lot of "minorities" and are called white supremacist. A lot of words like this are just tossed about aimlessly to be scary and smeary too.

And then Asians are starting to be attacked because they represent that brown people can succeed and have upward mobility in "so racist!!!!!!!!!" America. Gotta put a cap on that before they get all uppity.

Meanwhile: https://media.patriots.win/post/tifc2wSR.png

An important listen!
    Dr. Peter McCullough on the state of the fight regarding Covid-19 and the experimental treatments
    Most excellent video with Dr. Peter McCullough on the state of the fight regarding Covid-19 and the experimental treatments - The Donald - America First!
    Same video but different platform
    BIOTERRORISM INJECTION - WE ARE IN A WAR NO ?

And here we fucking go: EU launches Covid-19 vaccine passport

https://twitter.com/Chrissy_2697/sta...83711051796481

All along, this all has had nothing whatsoever to do with a virus.

Just as their repeated requests for us to eat bugs, live in high density pod-apartments and lease everything/own nothing/"be happy"... None of this has anything to do with the climate, either.

This isn't communism, it's the next & final phase of capitalism - Neo-feudalism.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    In essence, the spin doctors send out bullet points with the main messages and disinformation, which is then molded into a clickbaity kind of story.
    Who sends it? Where and when?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This may be the most nauseating display of Orwellian supplication I've ever seen. So much wrong with this.

__________________________________________________ __________

Here's a couple of things about the most blatantly stupid artifacts of the hoax:

New studies: Plexiglass does nothing; masks carry diseases; lockdowns destroyed 40% of all small businesses

Perspex Screens Installed To Stop COVID May Have Actually Increased Its Spread, UK Govt Report Finds | ZeroHedge

__________________________________________________ __________

And you might want to rethink your banking services: Today’s blacklisted American: Wells Fargo blacklists Republican candidates for Congress