starting strength gym
Page 1375 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 3758751275132513651373137413751376137713851425147518752375 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,750 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    This is the only outcome which tolerating Critical Race Theory eventually leads to.

Chicago, June 20th (VERY DISTURBING): https://twitter.com/dougmartin22/sta...64022652887041

Ignoring Critical Race Theory/wishing it away/banning it/praying it doesn't cross over state lines - is impossible. It would be like "banning" Marxism or Protestantism or something. What CRT represents (anti-whiteness) needs to be completely destroyed at a the core ideological level. American Liberalism (Americanism) can never achieve this, though, because it simply can't. It will lose out every time to the deeper paradigms of equality, individualism, etc.

What's at the end of this rainbow is Zimbabwe. I understand it's easier and kinder to throw up your hands and dismiss me as "race obsessed" (basically racist), but this is how things are.

Quote Originally Posted by John Watson View Post
    That's no lie.
    I sometimes forget what a shithole this place can be until I visit other parts of the country.
    When I was young it seemed so full of fun, excitement, and opportunity.
    Now that I'm old and jaded and detest the lies of Liberalism I'm ready to bail.
    My area wasn't quite that bad, and I don't regret the paycut at all. Every day I wake up, I see the foothills at the end of the road in the distance. I get to see family and friends. I enjoy the outdoors, again, and will much more when the kids get a little older. I understand what it means to feel anxiety about dropping everything and moving off from what you know, but it's been one of the best choices I've made to date. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    It's hard to believe that this is a serious post. The only thing I've done here is to say that I don't believe that there is sufficient evidence that prophylaxis with these drugs is an effective approach to protecting populations that are at risk for severe disease and that there certainly was not evidence to rely on prophylaxis with this (or any other drug or combination of drugs) as the sole approach to protect those populations. (i.e. prophylaxis for Grandma and leave everyone else alone).
    And all we're saying is that since the medication is perfectly safe, extremely inexpensive, and has been used for this very purpose all over the world to fight this very disease (and for some reason you don't know this), why not try it? What's the down side? The patient doesn't die? Because that's what you appear to be in favor of, because JAMA hasn't given you permission.

Well, here is your permission to get your head out of your ass: Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infectio... : American Journal of Therapeutics

I wonder how many (white) racists this continued programming attempt is actually creating.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This is the only outcome which tolerating Critical Race Theory eventually leads to.

Chicago, June 20th (VERY DISTURBING): https://twitter.com/dougmartin22/sta...64022652887041

Ignoring Critical Race Theory/wishing it away/banning it/praying it doesn't cross over state lines - is impossible. It would be like "banning" Marxism or Protestantism or something. What CRT represents (anti-whiteness) needs to be completely destroyed at a the core ideological level. American Liberalism (Americanism) can never achieve this, though, because it simply can't. It will lose out every time to the deeper paradigms of equality, individualism, etc.

What's at the end of this rainbow is Zimbabwe. I understand it's easier and kinder to throw up your hands and dismiss me as "race obsessed" (basically racist), but this is how things are.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I wonder how many (white) racists this continued programming attempt is actually creating.
    They haven't thought about that, I suppose.

I understand it's easier and kinder to throw up your hands and dismiss me as "race obsessed" (basically racist), but this is how things are.
    You’re not basically racist, you’re beyond racism, you don’t even think about things that have nothing to do with race. I don’t mind it personally, you’re like an older, more jaded version of Simon from the Q&A shows.

Or it may be the point/purpose. Some effed up self fulling prophecy crap..... But I may be giving them too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    They haven't thought about that, I suppose.

I understand it's easier and kinder to throw up your hands and dismiss me as "race obsessed" (basically racist), but this is how things are.
    Only when "I don't care" is the typical white person's response to "you're racist!" will any restoration of the American nation be possible. Conservatives love the rhetoric, but they never mention that a "nation of ideas" can't be identified without knowing what people's ideas are. Now the left is taking this to the very logical conclusion of thought policing. If you don't subscribe to the "ideas", you are declared a terrorist and enemy of the state. When they say "white supremacy" is the greatest threat they face, they aren't referring to the image most people have in their mind of a "white supremacist". They simply mean white people who stand up for themselves and refuse to immediately fold like lawn chairs whenever someone says the magic word. They are telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    This kind of insanity is basically how you get a Hitler. Look deep into some of the shit that was written about Germans before the Nazis rose to power. There were writers openly opining about sterilizing the people of Germany and shit. They are steering us toward either a white neo-hitler backlash, or a black hitler who wants to holocaust white people. This insane philosophy is the enemy of peaceful co-existence.

starting strength coach development program
    This woman lost her 13 year old nephew to the pseudo-vaccine, and these are her thoughts on her own children:

"I would definitely still get her vaccinated. If hadn't already vaccinated my 14-year-old, I would still do it. BUT: Especially for boys, I would monitor heart rate very frequently for the following week. I would even get up in the middle of the night to do it."

If Fauci were submitted to non-stop torture sessions for the rest of his natural life, it still wouldn't even come close to atoning for what he has done.