starting strength gym
Page 1377 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 3778771277132713671375137613771378137913871427147718772377 ... LastLast
Results 13,761 to 13,770 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    "beyond racism" - I'll take it, Jovan. As always, it's fun to be lecturered to about multiculturalism/racism by the guy who lives in a de facto white ethno-state. What do ethnic Croats represent? 90%?
    Something like 85 percent. But you get ten percent of Serbians on top of that. We’re the same nation, but our traditionalists would probably say we’re different races. The rest are other Eastern European minorities, naturalized. I see a black person in my city once every two years or so. Mostly basketball players on a short stint at the club, every once in a while an African exchange student. I’m not lecturing you, to be honest I don’t even disagree with racism, it seems like a fairly normal consequence of races mixing. It’s just amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I wonder how many (white) racists this continued programming attempt is actually creating.

Every day the conversion marches on.
    https://media.patriots.win/post/Hv9a5GQx.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Good find!

What do you think? Are we living the prophecy and doom is near? Or are we living an age old human story magnified by information technology?

You know what I think.
    These options are not mutually exclusive. Could be both.

Some of the problem here is that it is okay to say "We don't fucking know." Everyone is a "done-know-it-all" by my estimation, so that prevents having a nuanced conversation about things in which "I don't know" is sometimes a sufficient answer. Smart people realize this so they play the "better safe than sorry" card, and then get bitched at repeatedly for it because in all honesty what they want to say is "I didn't really know, but you lack the rationality to be okay with that answer." This isn't justification for any of the co-vid measures, but I understand the tough spot public officials are sometimes placed in. The average citizen is woefully lacking in common sense and rationality (no matter their political affiliation or educational attainment).

A Heroine in our time!

Dr. Simone Gold
    This is long, but reveals the whole story about the corruption within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, why we started AFLDS, and what YOU can do to fight back. Full Video:
    Sit Down Speech - Dr. Simone Gold

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This a recent video by DrBeen on Vaccine Adverse Events in the US VAERS System. Keep in mind that this man is pro-vaccine, even these current ones when used in the correct circumstances according to his logic. What I do admire about him. Is that even though he has a bias towards these vaccines and is genuinely afraid of covid, he challenges his biases while attempting to find the truth. It will be interesting to see what his stances will be in a year from now.
    Vaccine Adverse Events in the US VAERS System - YouTube

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mum dies of cancer after NHS stopped treatment during pandemic - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by jcockerham View Post
    Some of the problem here is that it is okay to say "We don't fucking know." Everyone is a "done-know-it-all" by my estimation, so that prevents having a nuanced conversation about things in which "I don't know" is sometimes a sufficient answer. Smart people realize this so they play the "better safe than sorry" card, and then get bitched at repeatedly for it because in all honesty what they want to say is "I didn't really know, but you lack the rationality to be okay with that answer." This isn't justification for any of the co-vid measures, but I understand the tough spot public officials are sometimes placed in. The average citizen is woefully lacking in common sense and rationality (no matter their political affiliation or educational attainment).
    You're implying that public officials are of a higher level of common sense and intelligence than most people. Might want to reconsider that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    What I love about this is the emphasis it puts on the role of regular people in creating and maintaining this hellscape. None of this shit happens without a tacit majority consent (or apathy). It's that shit that I think needs to change more than anything. Rich elitist pricks are always going to think they should run the world. But they don't get anywhere if the majority of people refuse their bullshit.