starting strength gym
Page 1378 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 3788781278132813681376137713781379138013881428147818782378 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,780 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Un-fucking believable. 8:00 "... Here's the thing, that's generally not good enough in non-clinical studies..."

#stayseronegative

The title says it all! watch this short informative vid here, to help your friends and family understand:
    Delta or Indian Variant - Real World Impact? We Now have the DATA! - YouTube

What a retarded time to be alive! I take solace only in the fact that, unlike World Wars which were probably used in the past to cull the herd, this time the method being used actually avoids the strong, brave, moral, & wise, and goes straight for the one-oh-fivers, instead.

Moscow removed the park bench restrictions I mentioned two weeks ago, but now they're pushing the injection, HARD. It was announced that after 6/28 only the vaccinated one-oh-fivers, or those who demonstrate proof of having had coronavirus within XX time, will be allowed into restaurants and food courts. Children must show test results, too.
    And now the idea is being floated/tested in the MSM of whether ppl in certain sectors, like teaching, hospitality, retail, etc., can be denied employment if they do not inject themselves.
    Good. I hope the big restaurant chains and malls with food courts, and the big retail stores, all fail miserably and go bankrupt. They have the ca$h, political clout, and legal teams to actually push back against this, and yet they don't. I only wish there were a way to support the small and medium firms that don't have the clout to fight this all.

All over the media in Moscow, they're talking of this Indian strain, of this Delta strain. Hospitals are supposedly filling up, and, the mayor, Sobyanin, declares, they're seeing more under-35's in the hospital than ever before!

I don't quite get it, the sudden flip in the momentum of things, in the summer, no less. Remember how somebody posted recently the clip of Putin from late May stating unequivocally that CoVid injections would NOT be added to the schedule of required vaccinations? Well, THEN he met with Biden, and have you seen what's been happening since? Our respective ambassadors are returning to their posts, American flights are being reopened, and the new pipeline Russia's working on wasn't sanctioned.
    Why would Biden make these concessions to Russia, after Navalny's arrest, no less, with nothing in return? And what valuable bargaining chips could Russia offer to America, but a concession to Big Pharma to jack up the injection rates?

Maybe our country really is evil. No, I don't buy that- the nationless, traitorous, sociopath billionaires are evil, and our America just happens to have more of that evil slopping around thanks to our better financal atmosphere.

David, I don't know if you were intentional in avoiding this term, but you're absolutely right - balkanization is the solution. In fact, I'm not sure why the United States ever merged together, rather than staying apart as the European states did. Globalization and non-melting-pot immigration are a mess, and can we really say, with our behemoth, White-hating, communist federal government, that any good came of the states joining forces 240+ years ago?

What a retarded, anti-Truth thing life on Earth has become. Even here in the more or less balkanized Russia, the one-oh-fivers still reign free. Cashiers passionately argue with you, that you muzzle up at the registers (yet no actual fines of store workers for ignoring the mask mandate have ever popped up on social media); temperatures are checked on the speed (but not commuter) trains. I declined the temperature check again, and this time the worker made a big deal of it, and a Karenъ sitting next to me decides to squawk at me about it all; they sat me in a separate part of the train, forcing me to chat with police upon my exit. Then they sent me free, after the police didn't show up on the platform after a minute had passed - that's Russia!

Still it's all so retarded and probably my Russian experience is tainted by working in urban Moscow, so, David, for the best results, the balkanization (building up your own communities) has to happen in the rural parts of our respective countries.

What retarded stuff is becoming common practice in your corner of the Earth?

A very relevant news channel
    News - America's Frontline Doctors

DrBeen is very careful with his words. He doesn't say random things without having backup to what he says:

"Now a days, unfortunately, more patients are of post-vaccine long haul than COVID itself.
    It's heart breaking to see healthy and full of life youth suffering without any help or hope.
    One young woman told me today that before speaking with me for her condition, she was thinking about ending her life.
    Just recognizing that they aren't crazy starts improving these patients.
    Health leadership is criminally negligent to ignore this situation. Many patients say that they reached out to the vaccine companies, only to be told to go to your doctor."
    https://twitter.com/drbeen_medical/s...958874625?s=19

For the Aussies:
    Home - The Truth About Covid Vaccines

https://twitter.com/CathBird5/status...332476932?s=19

This article will give context to the previous two links Clive Palmer slammed for letters spreading COVID-19 misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    What I love about this is the emphasis it puts on the role of regular people in creating and maintaining this hellscape. None of this shit happens without a tacit majority consent (or apathy). It's that shit that I think needs to change more than anything. Rich elitist pricks are always going to think they should run the world. But they don't get anywhere if the majority of people refuse their bullshit.

WATCH: Parents Violently Arrested After Singing National Anthem While Objecting To Critical Race Theory Being Taught To Their Children – enVolve

Back the blue baby

Maybe the defund the police crowd is onto something.
    Privatize the Police - LewRockwell

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I don't quite get it, the sudden flip in the momentum of things, in the summer, no less.
    You don't get it? We talked about this last year: this never goes away. It's too useful.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This woman lost her 13 year old nephew to the pseudo-vaccine, and these are her thoughts on her own children:

"I would definitely still get her vaccinated. If hadn't already vaccinated my 14-year-old, I would still do it. BUT: Especially for boys, I would monitor heart rate very frequently for the following week. I would even get up in the middle of the night to do it."

If Fauci were submitted to non-stop torture sessions for the rest of his natural life, it still wouldn't even come close to atoning for what he has done.
    This didn't get enough attention, so I'm bumping it. It's good to know who we're dealing with these days. This is how the Germans accomplished what they did in the 1930s/40s. Same people, always there but able to hide.

As long as there are places like Virginia, the property values in rural Texas will continue to climb.

One side can destroy cities, and even set up "autonomous zones" with impunity. The other side can't even passionately voice a defense of their own children in the proper setting. Fuck these pigs. This is on them.

Still, it's encouraging to see white people finally starting to fight back, and I hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Maybe the defund the police crowd is onto something.
    Privatize the Police - LewRockwell
    Respectfully, but utterly disagree. I mean... the Pinkertons. Also, there are actually still privatized police forces: the railroads.

Privatizing the police force will be like pouring Dawn instead of bleach into a stopped-up toilet when the clog runs all the way to the street and beyond. We need to hold politicians accountable at the state and local level first and foremost. From them, the executive functions of policy and practice that drive the way police behave will change over time, but it all starts with people paying attention, thinking, and then doing their civic duty to be involved enough to hold people accountable. Recent examples of this, nationwide, have demonstrated that our ruling elites typically fold like a cheap card table

Actually, I think it would be beneficial to have states decide on supplementing local and county police agencies in order to raise salaries where it's most needed: rural areas. The problem, now, is that those areas are so underfunded because they have almost non-existent tax bases (that are already terribly overburdened by federal taxes) that they can't afford to pay police well. That leaves two people who get into and STAY in policing long-term. Those who are sufficiently dedicated for the right reasons... or the wrong reasons. That's also, actually, Reagan's fault to some extent.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I don't quite get it, the sudden flip in the momentum of things, in the summer, no less. Remember how somebody posted recently the clip of Putin from late May stating unequivocally that CoVid injections would NOT be added to the schedule of required vaccinations? Well, THEN he met with Biden, and have you seen what's been happening since? Our respective ambassadors are returning to their posts, American flights are being reopened, and the new pipeline Russia's working on wasn't sanctioned. Why would Biden make these concessions to Russia, after Navalny's arrest, no less, with nothing in return? And what valuable bargaining chips could Russia offer to America, but a concession to Big Pharma to jack up the injection rates?
    After hearing some of Putin's remarks after that meeting, I am pretty sure they either bribed or coerced him to go along. That glowing assessment of Biden's mental faculties was hilariously overblown. Essentially, "Biden is immune to jetlag and a hyper-energetic supergenius." He is as willing to sell out his nation and citizens as any of our leaders, if not moreso.