starting strength gym
Page 1388 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 3888881288133813781386138713881389139013981438148818882388 ... LastLast
Results 13,871 to 13,880 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There never was an Ashli Babbit.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I'm not saying it wasn't intentional. The guy certainly was idealistically disposed to it, but I watched the video a few times and it looked like a negligent discharge to me. Which means he should be facing charges for manslaughter/negligent homicide right now.
    Instead of being protected from justice by the Department of Justice.

It is not an exaggeration to say that I have thought about this specific exchange almost every day.

Given the reaction from people close to me about my choice to avoid getting the vaccine is making me look more wrong.

So I choose to think they aren't dumb, but acting irrationally out of fear stoked by the media and govt. And haven't they haven't found this thread.....

I disagree, Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Mark, here's the thing.... There are SMART people who are masking their little kids. I know some of them. They aren't stupid. And they are masking their kids.

Instead of being protected from justice by the Department of Justice.
    Absolutely, 1000%, totally agree. Either justice falls equally on all people or it is bold-faced tyranny.

I’d love to hear more detail about your thoughts on this. For me, pointing your weapon at a target is intentional. Though I understand how people can react in a stressful situation. I’m open minded and would welcome your thoughts.

This is kinda interesting. Why haven’t we heard anything from her family? Seems like somehow despite suppression there would be some chatter.

But I’ve eliminated news and social media (never was on it) so I don’t know.

Is her family speaking up?

Vaccines | Free Full-Text | The Safety of COVID-19 Vaccinations—We Should Rethink the Policy | HTML
    The Safety of COVID-19 Vaccinations—We Should Rethink the Policy

"Abstract
    Background: COVID-19 vaccines have had expedited reviews without sufficient safety data. We wanted to compare risks and benefits. Method: We calculated the number needed to vaccinate (NNTV) from a large Israeli field study to prevent one death. We accessed the Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) database of the European Medicines Agency and of the Dutch National Register (lareb.nl) to extract the number of cases reporting severe side effects and the number of cases with fatal side effects. Result: The NNTV is between 200–700 to prevent one case of COVID-19 for the mRNA vaccine marketed by Pfizer, while the NNTV to prevent one death is between 9000 and 50,000 (95% confidence interval), with 16,000 as a point estimate. The number of cases experiencing adverse reactions has been reported to be 700 per 100,000 vaccinations. Currently, we see 16 serious side effects per 100,000 vaccinations, and the number of fatal side effects is at 4.11/100,000 vaccinations. For three deaths prevented by vaccination we have to accept two inflicted by vaccination. Conclusions: This lack of clear benefit should cause governments to rethink their vaccination policy."

__________________________________________________ _______

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Reconciling estimates of global spread and infection fatality rates of COVID- 19: An overview of systematic evaluations John P. A. Ioannidis https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1111/eci.13554
    "Conclusions: All systematic evaluations of seroprevalence data converge that SARS- CoV- 2 infection is widely spread globally. Acknowledging residual uncertainties, the available evidence suggests average global IFR of ~0.15% and ~1.5- 2.0 billion infections by February 2021 with substantial differences in IFR and in infection spread across continents, countries and locations"

The Critical Distinction Between the Case Fatality Rate (CFR) and the Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) - YouTube

and now it all makes sense The Decimal Point that Blew Up the World – AIER

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    To start with, police here do not routine carry guns
    Am I mistaken in my understanding that NZ police keep loaded pistols and rifles in their vehicles? If I can be threatened with arrest for walking down the street, police state. It matters not if when the Lock Downs are not in effect, the State allows you freedom of movement, it's fact that the State believes it has the right to take away that freedom and is willing to enforce it with police.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    This is kinda interesting. Why haven’t we heard anything from her family? Seems like somehow despite suppression there would be some chatter.

But I’ve eliminated news and social media (never was on it) so I don’t know.

Is her family speaking up?
    They are suing DOJ and the DC Met Police, last I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    There never was an Ashli Babbit.
    That's the ultimate goal.

Thanks to Gilead for posting these two very important links. They are worth your time.

starting strength coach development program
    They are suing DOJ and the DC Met Police, last I heard.
    Exclusive: Ashli Babbitt’s Husband on Jan 6, Her Murder, & Justice! Ledger Report 1134 the report and subsequent interview of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband starts 6 min 55 seconds in.