starting strength gym
Page 1389 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3898891289133913791387138813891390139113991439148918892389 ... LastLast
Results 13,881 to 13,890 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Exclusive: Ashli Babbitt’s Husband on Jan 6, Her Murder, & Justice! Ledger Report 1134 the report and subsequent interview of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband starts 6 min 55 seconds in.
    Derek Chauvin "killed" George Floyd. We knew that the day it happened. He was somehow convicted of BOTH 1st degree murder and manslaughter, two mutually exclusive charges. Every aspect of that process has been examined and publicized. But we are not allowed to know who Killed Ashli Babbitt, or why, there have been no charges filed and no public investigation, and the state media has been ordered silent on the matter. Further, other people present at that murder who saw what happened have been in solitary confinement without charges, and are there even now. And this is just fine with virtually all of our elected representatives of both parties.

This represents a fundamental change in this country and in American society, and I'm real fucking curious as to how you walk this back. We have seen this before, and we were raised to believe it could never happen here. It has happened here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialm...96114602037248

Note the date of his post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The link is not working must be twitter censorship. Do you have another source?

Works here.

John McAfee
    @officialmcafee
    ·
    Feb 5, 2020
    Coronavirus facts:

Less than 2% of all cases result in death.

Approximately equivalent to seasonal flu.

Relax people.

Don't buy into this charade.

Something far more important is happening in the background.
    Tip
    James
    @whotookmaname
    ·
    Feb 5, 2020
    I dont fancy the rushed, possibly forced vaccine for it.
    Tip
    John McAfee
    @officialmcafee
    Replying to
    @whotookmaname
    Do NOT, under any circumstances, take the vaccine!!!
    4:00 AM · Feb 5, 2020·Twitter for Android

Pediacide: The Mass Murder of Children via COVID-19 Injections - Vaccine Impact

Pediacide—Vaccine Risks for Kids - Seneff

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Am I mistaken in my understanding that NZ police keep loaded pistols and rifles in their vehicles? If I can be threatened with arrest for walking down the street, police state. It matters not if when the Lock Downs are not in effect, the State allows you freedom of movement, it's fact that the State believes it has the right to take away that freedom and is willing to enforce it with police.
    Yes there are weapons locked their vehicles and they need authorisation from a superior to unlock those. I am not aware of any cases where access has been authorised unless there was a credible threat or risk of violence to the officers. If you know of any please correct me.

Use of Firearms by Police | New Zealand Police

Yes the NZ bill of rights act (BORA) does grant freedom of movement and that act does have limitations. Freedom of movement is never an absolute e.g. choose to drive on the wrong side of the road and you will get stopped (one way or the other), or for a less ridiculous example a person with ebola should be able to be quarantined. All of our covid rules required (in fact all of our laws) require consideration of the BORA and can be legally challenged on those grounds. The lockdowns in NZ are empowered under the Health Act, and required several other conditions to be met. Some of the early lockdowns were found to be illegal in our courts and were modified.

Further, the police have taken an ‘education’ approach to covid rules. There are multiple interactions, before warnings etc. IIRC one person had five separate formal warnings before arrest.

Is our situation perfect - no far from it! However our elected government has been checked by the courts and were re-elected partway through covid. Part of living in a democracy is accepting when Im in the minority and factually critiquing decisions and policies. In this case, the legal basis and police actions appear to be legal and decisions made by the duly authorised people/groups.

Even if you don't watch the whole speech the intro is worth watching Dr. Simone Gold | The Fight Against Medical Corruption

The link is not working must be twitter censorship. Do you have another source?
    This is common with twitter links. You have to refresh the page, and sometimes you have to refresh two or three times. I suppose it could be that their billion dollar website really is that shitty, but I suspect it's a form of soft suppression that they can plausibly blame on technical glitches.

It doesn't matter the police offer Chauvin went to prison for doing exactly what he had been trained to do during an encounter with a career criminal - because his example fits neatly into the anti-white narrative of "systemic racism". More importantly, it can be pointed to as an example of white supremacy. It doesn't matter the protester Ashli Babbitt was shot to death and no charges have been brought forward - because her example was able to used as example white supremacist terrorism and insurrectionism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

This represents a fundamental change in this country and in American society, and I'm real fucking curious as to how you walk this back. We have seen this before, and we were raised to believe it could never happen here. It has happened here.
    The starting premise of Critical Race Theory, or anti-whiteness, is that white supremacy is everywhere... if you then ask what that means, you are confirming the hypothesis because only a white supremacist would deny the "fact" of white supremacy.

Extra judicial killings and wrongful imprisonment for political reasons is hardly something new - but I am curious as to why anyone, Democrat or Republican, would even want to walk this anti-white line back now? We have a superficial split on this issue between the Democrats on the left, and the Republicans on the right.

This guy sums it up beautifully: The Weak Conservative Response To CRT - YouTube

This is also what I believe our beloved former Hagshull was trying to get to, from a cuntish Leftist position. Although, he may have just been a Leftist cunt.

VOA article: COVID-19 Devastates Children in Sub-Saharan Africa | Voice of America - English

This sentence caught my eye: He also said many children are not getting enough to eat because of growing poverty due to pandemic-related lockdowns, and poor nutrition leads to worsening health. Bold is me.

Wonder how easily that could describe parts of the US.

starting strength coach development program
    Ivermectin: Pros vs Cons. Dr. Louis Garegnanan and Dr. Pierre Kory Debate The Issue - YouTube
    Dr. Louis Garegnani from Argentia wrote an opinion piece on Ivermectin not having enough evidence behind it in BMJ Journals. Dr. Pierre Kory of the FLCCC disagrees. Both doctors debate this issue with Dr. Erin Stair as the moderator.
    See Article Written by Dr. Louis Garegnani Misleading clinical evidence and systematic reviews on ivermectin for COVID-19 | BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine