starting strength gym
Page 1391 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3918911291134113811389139013911392139314011441149118912391 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,910 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Will USA Track and Field have the balls to do anything about this?

Disgraceful: US Olympian Turns Back on Flag, Says She Was 'Pissed' That the Anthem Was Played

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    Has anyone had to fly recently? It seems if you have not been vaccinated you have to show proof of a negative Covid test and you also have to wear a mask the whole time, regardless of vaccination status. Is this being enforced?
    Except when eating or drinking, you still are required to wear a mask. Eating or drinking very slowly doesn't appear to cause problems. Covid tests only required when returning to the US. Being vaccinated doesn't eliminate the mask or testing requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    They already have, Steve. Look at this: Ivermectin: Can a Drug Be "Right-Wing"? - TK News by Matt Taibbi

Vaccines | Free Full-Text | The Safety of COVID-19 Vaccinations—We Should Rethink the Policy | HTML

The media, the pharm companies, the vaccinators, the health care system, most of the doctors, and the government -- of them apparently want dead people. Why?
    Because it's better for the environment, less foot print (excuse the pun) less emissions. It's better for the collective good. CUNTS!!!!!

Here's a thread with some opinion/analysis of that paper. There are some assumptions here that may not be true, but it's a pretty good summary of some of the issues with it.

https://twitter.com/GidMK/status/1409293078817427457

Domestic flights do not require proof of a negative COVID test, but the traveler is required to mask up during the entire journey (enforcement is reduced in paid airline clubs and in the toilets), regardless of whether they are vaccinated.
    International flight rules depend on the country of transit/destination, but the traveler will need a negative COVID test prior to boarding for the return journey to the USA (rapid antigen test usually available at airports for ~$20 USD with results in 30 min).

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    It certainly is! I do a lot of traveling for work. It's a real bitch!
    So if I fly somewhere - I have to get tested for Covid within 3 days of the flight. Then again before I get on a flight to come back? Then theoretically again when I get back? For domestic flights? This is the world we live in now? Mandatory testing for a virus I have zero symptoms of and probably already had? I may have to drive

Has anyone had to fly recently? It seems if you have not been vaccinated you have to show proof of a negative Covid test and you also have to wear a mask the whole time, regardless of vaccination status. Is this being enforced?

I'm not vaxxed...

I flew Delta, Buffalo to Daytona and back for Raw Natls a couple of weeks ago. No need for anything but to attest, on their Flight App, to the fact that I was not "sick".

As to the masks, yes you have to wear one at all times. To quote a Delta stewardess: " if we gotta wear 'em, so do you!".

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    The starting premise of Critical Race Theory, or anti-whiteness, is that white supremacy is everywhere... if you then ask what that means, you are confirming the hypothesis because only a white supremacist would deny the "fact" of white supremacy.
    I can tell you what they mean. They simply mean any culture that was created by and for white people, no matter how accommodating it has been to guests. The European cultural norms must be diminished and/or destroyed because they want the whole world to live where whites currently live, and have what the evil white exploiters "took". And accommodating these "reverse" colonists supersedes the comfort of Americans and native Europeans (aka "whites"). In other words, the sin of whites wanting their own cultures to be "supreme"/dominant in their own homelands is what they call "white supremacy". It won't stop with whites, of course. The Japanese are already getting an early dose of the same thing. But the fact is, by their definition these "white supremacists" do in fact exist, and they are everywhere simply because not every white person has succumbed to this suicidal psyop yet. It shouldn't matter to you in the slightest whether your grandchildren carry on your traditions or the traditions of other people groups. It should feel as trivial as choosing a flavor of ice cream. If you can get to that point then maybe, just maybe, you can avoid being labeled a "white supremacist". At least tentatively.

I last flew in late February, and none of this was in place. Is this for international or also US domestic? I might have to fly in September, and I do not want to be nasally raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Will USA Track and Field have the balls to do anything about this?
    It doesn't seem to be her first time, so maybe there's precedent for something to be done: Olympian Gwen Berry knows the athlete'''s voice isn'''t always welcomed | CBC Sports