starting strength gym
Page 1393 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3938931293134313831391139213931394139514031443149318932393 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,930 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    These things sound like a recipe for shittons of false positives. Probably false negatives, too. All sorts of things can interfere with "electromagnetic waves".
    Sounds to me like a great way to cherry pick people based on whatever criteria you want....like a social credit score masquerading as a "magnetic wave".

Bottom line: we best create our own counter-culture like "the hippies" did in the 60s. They had their own "health-oriented" grocery stores, their own movie theaters, etc.

OR, we can do what this lady did: Lady Reclaims Spa for the Deplorable Class - "No, YOU go somewhere else".

She doesn't know it yet, but she is Deplorable for sure.

We're just full on soviet russia at this point.

1. https://media.patriots.win/post/ENOBhShJ.png

2. NSA Whistleblower Reveals To Tucker Carlson That Biden Admin Spying On His Communications | ZeroHedge
    [quote]
    "Yesterday we heard from a whistleblower within the US government, who reached out to warn us that the NSA (National Security Agency) has been monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air," said Carlson.

"The whistleblower, who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on, that could have only come directly from my texts and emails. There's no other possible source for that information, period. The NSA captured that information without our knowledge, and did it for political reasons.

The Biden administration is spying on is. We have confirmed that. This morning we filed a FOIA request asking for all information that the NSA and other agencies have gathered about this show."
    [quote]

Friends of the State are free to commit whatever crimes without penalty.

Enemies of the State (you) are spied on and hunted down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Will USA Track and Field have the balls to do anything about this?

Disgraceful: US Olympian Turns Back on Flag, Says She Was 'Pissed' That the Anthem Was Played
    We have similar folk who protest in the country of their birth especially when they have the attention of the media and public, but one thing I have noticed with these folk is they accept the financial assistance and government support when they have no job or food, their protests only go so far, they are what I call "fair weather" protesters.

Conflict of Interest in WHO Recommendation Against Ivermectin

#1671 - Bret Weinstein & Dr. Pierre Kory - The Joe Rogan Experience | Podcast on Spotify

This is a fundamental podcast discussing the problems with censorship in general as well as the history of the censorship of Ivermectin in particular. If you have the time it's worth the listen. The great thing about it being on Joe Rogan is that it is simplified for mainstream listening. Share with as many people as you can!

Treatment, not lockdowns and mRNA shots, is the answer to Delta variant.

Abu Dhabi is not known for their science department.
    We mock what we don’t understand

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    Ok so no test needed for Domestic. Yet. Hope it stays that way. I predicted this would happen with the stupid masks. Probably not everywhere in society but in places like airports or whatever. Everyone has been conditioned for so long that "masks are good" without any supporting evidence - that it will just be customary at airports soon. Like taking off your shoes at security
    I think there is zero chance they you will ever fly without a mask again.

This is troubling. Published on March 8,2021, nothing whatsoever has come of this.

The only reason they can get away with this shit is because the fed is printing money to give them, to make up the losses from pissing off every sane person who is forced to do business with them, and who then decides that the drive isn't so bad.
    Airlines have been this way for quite some time. If airlines were subject to the forces of proper competition and actually tried to make money, they would have been protesting TSA security theatre and asinine regulatory incantations and recitals about seat belts among many other things a long time ago. I was in JFK a few months back on a cold and rainy night. I heard the flight that was supposed to depart to San Francisco in the gate next to mine, which had already been delayed for 3 hours, was cancelled because one of the crewmembers had called in sick and they were understaffed by one to accommodate the flight, and so the passengers some of whom do not live anywhere near were sent out for the night, and presumably the airline incurred lodging expenses for passengers who were not connecting. The cost and inconvenience of this decision to passengers and the airline must have been quite a lot and normal people would have been more than okay weighting an extra minute for the salted peanuts to arrive. No airline that behaved this way would survive if there was proper competition with airlines that behave in the way profit-motivated corporations are supposed to behave, nor in a world where consumers had proper recourse for a failure to perform contractual obligations. Some of the problem is regulatory, but I don't see airlines lobbying to change the dumb regulations, probably actually endorse dumb regulations to stifle legitimate competition.

Considering the human and economic cost, the avoidance of early treatment with a very safe, effective and off-patent drug is a criminal tragedy of immense proportions and a winning lottery ticket for some pharmaceutical companies that are designing and selling novel patented drugs that could not compete with ivermectin in a free market. Mercks’ molnupiravir, for instance, is seeking an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA and “Merck will receive approximately $1.2 billion to supply approximately 1.7 million courses of molnupiravir to the United States government.”[ii]

Ivermectin doesn’t need an EUA because it passed trials in 1986. It just needs to be recommended to treat COVID-19. However, if ivermectin was officially recognized as an effective treatment, it would legally prevent molnupiravir’s EUA until it passes trials and thus delay or endanger the $1.2 billion deal. An aggravating factor is the fact that molnupiravir (EIDD-2801) could cause harmful genetic mutations. [iii]
    Is anyone unclear on the motivations at play here?

Very useful source page covid | Defending The Republic

starting strength coach development program
    The Three Simple Rules Miami Followed to Steal Silicon Valley | Francis Suarez | TECH | Rubin Report - YouTube

I'm not sure what all of his policies and views are, but this sort of local government success, maybe even especially because it's urban, has to be the oath forward. Miami solutions, for Miami, and by Miami, and working synergistically with Florida state government. I certainly hope Desantis stays as the governor, but maybe that isn't the right play. Maybe we need to elevate these kinds of leaders to their utmost, and then continue to fill their shoes with equally capable people.