starting strength gym
Page 1397 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3978971297134713871395139613971398139914071447149718972397 ... LastLast
Results 13,961 to 13,970 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    You may be on to something there. My early encounters with other humans, especially those outside my own family, were often very negative. As such, I do not have an easy time trusting them. But I also paid attention in history class. I see the patterns re-emerging.
    I think anyone who has a basic level bullshit radar could smell a rat if not at the beginning a few months in.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    I've known plenty of engineers in many field and the one thing they have in common is using big words and long drawn out explanations for general bullshit, but most couldn't find their way around or out of an office.
    Yes. Bottom of the barrel. It’s a wonder these morons come from all over the world for engineering education and that almost all stay . Shitty pay, no productivity, no innovation. Nothing like the excitement and advances being made in diversity and gender theory. That’s where your future technical advancements and the economic engine is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    I think the only ones that didn't fall for the covid panic are the ones that are suspicious and distrustful of humans.
    I disagree, it seems to me that the ones who didn’t fall for the panic are the motherfuckers who actually like other people, but are distrustful of government. On the other hand is the majority that is scared and suspicious of other people but places their full trust in the government. This is just one of the many reasons why the situation is so much worse in major cities than in smaller ones or in rural areas.

Can people who understand these data sets weigh in on this. Is this claim legit? ‘Huge Red Flag’: Medical Researchers Caught Burying Data Proving 82% Miscarriage Rate In Jabbed Expectant Mothers | ஜ ۩ Whiskey Tango Texas ۩ ஜ
    For some reason, I can't load this article on its mother site, only on the link above that I have provided. Maybe it's the firewall of the router I am using maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    I've known plenty of engineers in many field and the one thing they have in common is using big words and long drawn out explanations for general bullshit, but most couldn't find their way around or out of an office.
    I've been an engineer for 10 years and have worked with hundreds of other engineers in different capacities. I have known exactly zero people like this. Perhaps you can provide an example or two to substantiate this stereotype. Preferably without clinging to the lame defense that this was hyperbole.

Responsibility | JTTLP American Patriot

Truth will prevail, but only if we have the courage and humility to speak it.

And it's not like this wasn't obvious to anybody who thought about it for more than 5 seconds. CO2 is apparently only a problem in the atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Can people who understand these data sets weigh in on this. Is this claim legit? ‘Huge Red Flag’: Medical Researchers Caught Burying Data Proving 82% Miscarriage Rate In Jabbed Expectant Mothers | ஜ ۩ Whiskey Tango Texas ۩ ஜ
    For some reason, I can't load this article on its mother site, only on the link above that I have provided. Maybe it's the firewall of the router I am using maybe not.
    Link: Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons - PubMed

Abstract:

Background: Many pregnant persons in the United States are receiving messenger RNA (mRNA) coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) vaccines, but data are limited on their safety in pregnancy.

Methods: From December 14, 2020, to February 28, 2021, we used data from the "v-safe after vaccination health checker" surveillance system, the v-safe pregnancy registry, and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to characterize the initial safety of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines in pregnant persons.

Results: A total of 35,691 v-safe participants 16 to 54 years of age identified as pregnant. Injection-site pain was reported more frequently among pregnant persons than among nonpregnant women, whereas headache, myalgia, chills, and fever were reported less frequently. Among 3958 participants enrolled in the v-safe pregnancy registry, 827 had a completed pregnancy, of which 115 (13.9%) resulted in a pregnancy loss and 712 (86.1%) resulted in a live birth (mostly among participants with vaccination in the third trimester). Adverse neonatal outcomes included preterm birth (in 9.4%) and small size for gestational age (in 3.2%); no neonatal deaths were reported. Although not directly comparable, calculated proportions of adverse pregnancy and neonatal outcomes in persons vaccinated against Covid-19 who had a completed pregnancy were similar to incidences reported in studies involving pregnant women that were conducted before the Covid-19 pandemic. Among 221 pregnancy-related adverse events reported to the VAERS, the most frequently reported event was spontaneous abortion (46 cases).

Conclusions: Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines. However, more longitudinal follow-up, including follow-up of large numbers of women vaccinated earlier in pregnancy, is necessary to inform maternal, pregnancy, and infant outcomes.

Copyright © 2021 Massachusetts Medical Society.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post

I think this is an artifact of reporting preliminary results. Most of the participants who got vaccinated early in their pregnancy don't have a completed pregnancy yet, so they are not included in the data. If someone was vaccinated early in their pregnancy between December and February, the only way they would be included in these data would be if they've had a miscarriage or early-term birth. Because of that, the only result available for most of the people vaccinated early will be an adverse outcome.

By comparison, the total number vaccinated in each trimester was:

Receipt of a first dose of vaccine meeting registry-eligibility criteria was reported by 92 participants (2.3%) during the periconception period, by 1132 (28.6%) in the first trimester of pregnancy, by 1714 (43.3%) in the second trimester, and by 1019 (25.7%) in the third trimester (1 participant was missing information to determine the timing of vaccination)