starting strength gym
Page 1400 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4009001300135013901398139914001401140214101450150019002400 ... LastLast
Results 13,991 to 14,000 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And this depends on the respiration rate.
    Not sure I follow...just the normal tidal volume (~7 ml/kg) will be larger than what can be trapped by a mask.

Do you make your kids wear masks?
    No, my kids are all vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Not sure I follow...just the normal tidal volume (~7 ml/kg) will be larger than what can be trapped by a mask.
    The more frequently the mask is flushed, the less passive gas it retains. Surely you see the mechanism.

If you don't mind, could you tell us their ages?

The more frequently the mask is flushed, the less passive gas it retains. Surely you see the mechanism.
    What volume of gas do you suppose could be trapped by a mask?

If you don't mind, could you tell us their ages?
    Between 14 and 25

What volume of gas do you suppose could be trapped by a mask?
    More if the RR is 8 vs 30.

Between 14 and 25
    Why would you vaccinate kids in a demographic that is not adversely affected by COVID-19, and which displays more adverse effects to the experimental vaccine than to the disease? Is participation in this collective nonsense that important to you?

You are insane.

Is it too big a stretch to suggest that perhaps population reduction is part of the agenda??
    Yes a stretch. This disease was far to skewed towards old age and comorbidities.

Population reduction would help the environment but what evidence is there that they give a shit about the environment?

More if the RR is 8 vs 30.
    But if the volume between the mask and the face is 20 ml (I don't know if this is in the ballpark or not) the maximum amount of high CO2 gas they could inhale on the next breath would be 20 ml. The remaining 155 ml of that inhalation would come from room air that goes through or around the mask.

Why would you vaccinate kids in a demographic that is not adversely affected by COVID-19, and which displays more adverse effects to the experimental vaccine than to the disease? Is participation in this collective nonsense that important to you?
    I do believe in protecting other people by interrupting chains of transmission, but more importantly, we differ in our risk assesments.

Dr. Sam White, a GP, has had his NHS practising licence removed for raising doubts on social media over the safety of the UK government’s Covid policy. This is his lawyer’s open letter to the Head of the NHS, Sir Simon Stevens, challenges that and points to numerous breaches of law by the NHS and the government.

https://www.covid19assembly.org/wp-c...on-Stevens.pdf

Is it too big a stretch to suggest that perhaps population reduction is part of the agenda? What about the last year and a half indicates that any of these people have any empathy whatsoever for any particular individual outside The Club?
    It's not outside the realm of possibility, but from what I've seen it seems more about money, saving face, and making sure Trump was always wrong. I don't think population control like this is unconscionable to these people though. There's a lot of weird, shady shit surrounding Gates' vaccine initiatives in particular, as was pointed out already.

My bigger issue with that paper is the interpretation of the results. The amount of exhaled breath that can be trapped inside of a mask is small relative to the volume taken in during inhalation. That difference will be made up with room air and will dilute the exhaled breath trapped by the mask.
    Try doing sets across heavy squats with a mask on. You won't need scientific data once you experience that.

starting strength coach development program
    The instrument that they're using is not great. It has a listed error of +/- 1%, which is 10,000 ppm. So they numbers that they report could be considerably smaller than reported.
    I don’t think so. The instruments had a measurement range up to 5000ppm and they would not allow the experiment to ever exceed 1000ppm as a health precaution.

Are you confusing parts per million with parts per billion?

In any case, +/- 1% accuracy is outstanding for this type of measurement .