starting strength gym
Page 1402 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4029021302135213921400140114021403140414121452150219022402 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,020 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    It's not outside the realm of possibility, but from what I've seen it seems more about money, saving face, and making sure Trump was always wrong. I don't think population control like this is unconscionable to these people though. There's a lot of weird, shady shit surrounding Gates' vaccine initiatives in particular, as was pointed out.
    It seems to me that all the innuendos about Gates being a bully towards employees that have started popping up is a signal to his gang to ease up on their push to monopolize the vaccine world like they did the operating system world. He was likely just used as the face of the movement for a while. The whole thing is changing so fast, I don’t see a single guiding principle behind all of the actions.

A possible depopulation push would be directed toward the third world, because the industrialized nations are quite capable of natural demographic decline on their own. I don’t see Africa as implementing a continent wide vaccination campaign though.

Researchers in Spain Discover Covid Vaccines Contain Primarily Only ... Graphene Oxide!

Spanish researchers put the Pfizer vaccine under an electron microscope and found it contains 99% graphene oxide and hardly anything else.

A June 28th report from the University of Almeria (in Spain) supports the findings of the two researchers hosting the daily broadcast.

Surprising conclusions on the first results of the microscopy on one covid-19 mRNA Comirnaty (Pfizer) sample.

Suspicions of the two researchers turned out true. There is almost NO Biological matter in the Pfizer covid-19 vial. What the lab in the University of Almeria found has nothing to do with mRNA.
    The main matter found was a substance more alike to nanoparticles of graphene or a very similar nanomaterial. Extraction and quantification of mRNA in the sample, identified that 99% of the whole substance inside the vial was highly probable graphene oxide or something very similar, just very few genetic material was found.

Until now, no lipid nanocapsules were identified.

The study mentions that there is a reduced form of graphene oxide (GO) when graphene oxide is mixed with hydrogen it becomes MAGNETIC (MGO) it is also known as reduced graphene oxide (this happens when it is injected blood too). [NOTE: Remember all of the viral videos showing magnets sticking to people's arms where they had received the jab?]

Graphene oxide layers from scientific literature and from a commercial graphene oxide sample compared against the microscopy performed on the Pfizer sample show identical patterns in both electron and optical microscopy, letting no gap to doubts we talk about the same material.

The study offers solid evidence of possible graphene derivatives because the structure saw in the microscopy is characteristic. Academics who previously worked with graphene oxide were consulted and agreed there is no doubt about the presence of graphene oxide in the vial.

Here's the video (in Spanish, but with English subtitles) that explains the research and what Graphene Oxide does to the body. (Hmm .. sound like any of the already reported side effects and harm people have experienced?)

COVID-19 IS CAUSED BY GRAPHENE OXIDE INTRODUCED IN SEVERAL WAYS - Further piece to the puzzle at end

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Yes a stretch. This disease was far to skewed towards old age and comorbidities.
    If I were to develop a virus for population reduction, those are exactly the first demographics I would target. The old have already made any useful contribution and are now only consumers of resources. Those with comorbidites are the same, except many of them have never made any useful contribution. Of course, since the Chinese government made the virus, it's probably not working as it was intended, so who knows who it was suppose to target.

Just funny here, I don't believe the wonderful Chinese government would ever do something so horrible and the virus is just a freak natural occurrence.

Protestare paga: la fondatrice di Black Lives Matter e diventata multi-milionaria

Italian article that talks about BLM Founder Patrisse Cullors and the millions of dollars she has made so far, if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    I've been an engineer for 10 years and have worked with hundreds of other engineers in different capacities. I have known exactly zero people like this. Perhaps you can provide an example or two to substantiate this stereotype. Preferably without clinging to the lame defense that this was hyperbole.
    Hi Eric, my apologies, I wasn't avoiding your question. This thread though often moves much faster than I get to check the site, and just now found it several pages back. My examples have been plenty over the years. When I was in the military (EOD), I spent many years on the Utah Test & Training Range, where explosive propogation shelf life testing was/is conducted. Here are some:

1. On more than one occasion, when setting up for a test which involved sometimes weeks of painstaking placement of explosives, wiring, cameras and pressure transducers (all at the direction of the explosive engineers who devise the tests) we would be told by the engineers that all the explosives being tested were off centerline by several inches. But instead of simply moving the pressure transducers and cameras (the lightweight stuff) a few inches, we would have to manually move tons of explosives, and another week of work.

2. Another of our responsibilities was disposal of old inventory that was beyond its shelf life, this included all ICBM motors too. We knew where we were supposed to place the charges to initiate a safe burn, and on occasion, wound up in disagreements with the engineers "in charge" for where the shaped charge rings were supposed to be placed. Trouble was the engineers were not taking into account the fact that they had cross-section cut the explosive propellent in the motors leaving a void. This almost always caused a detonation instead of the desired burn (kind of like having 200lb on one side of a barbell and 25lb on the other). On these ICBM stage motors, we're talking about 10,000-30,000 pounds of explosives and the associated shock waves and overpressure from atmospheric focusing, which would travel across the lake and back to the city 30 miles away.

3. On one occasion, we had never been told of the hazards of internal static buildup within internal stress fractures of cross-sectioned propellent, even though the engineering and safety community had known for years. On one particular day, when trying to dispose of the propellent using the same "tried and true" procedures we always had used and were in fact in our manuals and approved guides, one of the boxes ignited and proceeded to set the rest on fire (6 tons worth). I wasn't on this particular operation, but did see the videos involving my friends and coworkers. We nearly lost 20 people that day, all of whom fortunately got away safely, and the resulting damages were over I believe $600,000 in vehicles and equipment, in 1990's dollars. All because those in the know never saw the need to distribute the information down because it wasn't deemed important to them compared to whatever else they were working on.

4. After I retired from the military, I spent about 6-7 years working in IT, providing network admin, network security and user support for a software development community. The software engineers and web developers were very smart and knowledgeable in their respective specialty. But they couldn't think their way through simple issues, and I was constantly having to reclose security holes they kept opening, especially on our web servers, because they couldn't figure out how to write anything without using the "full control/all" settings being in place. Twice the website was hacked, and our web developers could never figure out how, even though we kept telling them. And most of the time, they had no idea what time of day it was - and I'm not kidding on that. These are the same people who have no idea of how to do simple tasks or repairs around their house, and are incapable of following a simple instruction sheet for putting things together. I walked away from the IT world seeing that software engineers are some of the absolute dumbest and most clueless smart people I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    There is a pic somewhere on the net of the sign at the entry of their store

My little corner of Australia had its first taste of house arrest a few days ago. The fine for non-compliers is $5060, which is proportionate to the crime apparently. It took less than 24 hours for snitches to call the cops. Our town is in the tropics, with temperatures rarely getting below 32 degrees c (90F) during the day and yet the joggers dutifully wore their virtue and the Chief Health Officer said they should perhaps 'run a little slower'. Such a shame natural selection doesn't work this quickly.

The Prime Minister delivered a word salad to the nation yesterday, most of it shitty kale, with a fairly heavy hint of "medical apartheid is on its way, morons".

It's gonna get ugly.
    This is pretty ugly: ?? POLICE PEPPER SPRAYED A 12-YEAR-OLD & ARREST OVER ? #CCP #UniteForFreedom - YouTube

But maybe you guys will get tired of this shit: Sydney lockdown: ‘Mayhem’ as crowds ignore advice to stay home as covid cases rise

What exactly is the death count from the deadly "delta" strain of the deadly COVID-19 virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Hi Eric, my apologies, I wasn't avoiding your question. This thread though often moves much faster than I get to check the site, and just now found it several pages back. My examples have been plenty over the years. When I was in the military (EOD), I spent many years on the Utah Test & Training Range, where explosive propogation shelf life testing was/is conducted. Here are some:

1. On more than one occasion, when setting up for a test which involved sometimes weeks of painstaking placement of explosives, wiring, cameras and pressure transducers (all at the direction of the explosive engineers who devise the tests) we would be told by the engineers that all the explosives being tested were off centerline by several inches. But instead of simply moving the pressure transducers and cameras (the lightweight stuff) a few inches, we would have to manually move tons of explosives, and another week of work.

2. Another of our responsibilities was disposal of old inventory that was beyond its shelf life, this included all ICBM motors too. We knew where we were supposed to place the charges to initiate a safe burn, and on occasion, wound up in disagreements with the engineers "in charge" for where the shaped charge rings were supposed to be placed. Trouble was the engineers were not taking into account the fact that they had cross-section cut the explosive propellent in the motors leaving a void. This almost always caused a detonation instead of the desired burn (kind of like having 200lb on one side of a barbell and 25lb on the other). On these ICBM stage motors, we're talking about 10,000-30,000 pounds of explosives and the associated shock waves and overpressure from atmospheric focusing, which would travel across the lake and back to the city 30 miles away.

3. On one occasion, we had never been told of the hazards of internal static buildup within internal stress fractures of cross-sectioned propellent, even though the engineering and safety community had known for years. On one particular day, when trying to dispose of the propellent using the same "tried and true" procedures we always had used and were in fact in our manuals and approved guides, one of the boxes ignited and proceeded to set the rest on fire (6 tons worth). I wasn't on this particular operation, but did see the videos involving my friends and coworkers. We nearly lost 20 people that day, all of whom fortunately got away safely, and the resulting damages were over I believe $600,000 in vehicles and equipment, in 1990's dollars. All because those in the know never saw the need to distribute the information down because it wasn't deemed important to them compared to whatever else they were working on.

4. After I retired from the military, I spent about 6-7 years working in IT, providing network admin, network security and user support for a software development community. The software engineers and web developers were very smart and knowledgeable in their respective specialty. But they couldn't think their way through simple issues, and I was constantly having to reclose security holes they kept opening, especially on our web servers, because they couldn't figure out how to write anything without using the "full control/all" settings being in place. Twice the website was hacked, and our web developers could never figure out how, even though we kept telling them. And most of the time, they had no idea what time of day it was - and I'm not kidding on that. These are the same people who have no idea of how to do simple tasks or repairs around their house, and are incapable of following a simple instruction sheet for putting things together. I walked away from the IT world seeing that software engineers are some of the absolute dumbest and most clueless smart people I've ever known.
    My experiences very closely mirror this sans explosives. It is breathtaking watching smart people do dumb things repeatedly, and one big reason why I try to pay attention to my own actions and choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What exactly is the death count from the deadly "delta" strain of the deadly COVID-19 virus?
    As many as they want there to be. Why should it be different than the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Researchers in Spain Discover Covid Vaccines Contain Primarily Only ... Graphene Oxide!

Spanish researchers put the Pfizer vaccine under an electron microscope and found it contains 99% graphene oxide and hardly anything else.

A June 28th report from the University of Almeria (in Spain) supports the findings of the two researchers hosting the daily broadcast.

Surprising conclusions on the first results of the microscopy on one covid-19 mRNA Comirnaty (Pfizer) sample.

Suspicions of the two researchers turned out true. There is almost NO Biological matter in the Pfizer covid-19 vial. What the lab in the University of Almeria found has nothing to do with mRNA.
    The main matter found was a substance more alike to nanoparticles of graphene or a very similar nanomaterial. Extraction and quantification of mRNA in the sample, identified that 99% of the whole substance inside the vial was highly probable graphene oxide or something very similar, just very few genetic material was found.

Until now, no lipid nanocapsules were identified.

The study mentions that there is a reduced form of graphene oxide (GO) when graphene oxide is mixed with hydrogen it becomes MAGNETIC (MGO) it is also known as reduced graphene oxide (this happens when it is injected blood too). [NOTE: Remember all of the viral videos showing magnets sticking to people's arms where they had received the jab?]

Graphene oxide layers from scientific literature and from a commercial graphene oxide sample compared against the microscopy performed on the Pfizer sample show identical patterns in both electron and optical microscopy, letting no gap to doubts we talk about the same material.

The study offers solid evidence of possible graphene derivatives because the structure saw in the microscopy is characteristic. Academics who previously worked with graphene oxide were consulted and agreed there is no doubt about the presence of graphene oxide in the vial.

Here's the video (in Spanish, but with English subtitles) that explains the research and what Graphene Oxide does to the body. (Hmm .. sound like any of the already reported side effects and harm people have experienced?)

COVID-19 IS CAUSED BY GRAPHENE OXIDE INTRODUCED IN SEVERAL WAYS - Further piece to the puzzle at end
    This is quite probably bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Just your typical largely normal lives on the island. They should have called a Swat crew, you never know how dangerous these underage girls can get.

starting strength coach development program
    Sorry for the long post.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    They describe their experiment of limiting air inhaled to 1000ppm CO2.

Exhale at 100x is thus limited to 100,000ppm.

A one percent error in measurement would be 1000, not 10,000.
    I'm wrong about the error of the measurements in this paper.

From the supplement:
    The measurements were taken by
    an automated device (G100 CO2 incubator analyzer, Geotech, Leamington Spa, UK;
    measurement range: 0 – 20 vol %; accuracy ± 1% of measurement range after calibration, dual
    wavelength infrared measurement every second)
    I misread this to mean 0-20+/- 1% rather than an error rate of 1% of whatever the measurement is.

My other criticisms of this paper aren't affected by this inability to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    Michael, would you be open to sharing the details of your risk assessment? I've done my best to steel-man the pro-vaccinating children argument and can't find anything that holds up beyond a surface-level analysis. If I've missed something, I'd like to know about it. Data with sources are appreciated, if you're willing to spend the time on it.
    I'm afraid you're going to be a bit disappointed. I did my risk assessment in the same way that most other parents did, and there really aren't a set of numbers out there that noone knows about already. We all weigh the potential benefits against the risk for harm. The main place that pro vaccine folks and vaccine hesitant folks part ways is on which set of numbers they find more believable.

Pro vaccine folks believe the numbers that show that although rare, death does occur from COVID-19 in folks that are currently eligible for vaccination. In addition to that, long COVID is a thing that does occur, though I don't know the rates of its occurrence in the youngest age ranges. It's been relatively common in somewhat older age ranges (Attributes and predictors of long COVID | Nature Medicine), and I'm not aware of a reason to believe that it will be nonexistent in 20 year olds. Pro vaccine folks also tend to place less credence in data from systems like the VAERS, often because anyone can report an adverse result without evidence of a causal relationship.

Essentially the same argument gets made about COVID-19 mortality figures by vaccine hesitant folks. Vaccine hesitant folks tend to place more credence in the numbers from the VAERS and less in the numbers that are given to show risk.

In other words, we all look at the same numbers, but noone believes that all of the numbers are accurate. Our personal biases determine which set of numbers we favor.

One, more recent, finding that we need to keep an eye on is the finding of myocarditis in some kids following vaccination. The argument that often gets made is that because kids don't die from COVID, this is an unnecessary risk. However that's not the appropriate comparison. Myocarditis is a relatively frequent finding in young folks that have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 as well (Prevalence of Clinical and Subclinical Myocarditis in Competitive Athletes With Recent SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Results From the Big Ten COVID-19 Cardiac Registry | Cardiology | JAMA Cardiology | JAMA Network). Data so far suggests that myocarditis is more frequent after infection than after vaccination. Therefore this is a reasonable risk in my opinion. Things may change as new data becomes available.