starting strength gym
Page 1415 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4159151315136514051413141414151416141714251465151519152415 ... LastLast
Results 14,141 to 14,150 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Fahrenheit 451
    "We need to evaluate this old drug for safety and efficacy for an extended period, but here, have this experimental RNA modification that we've scarcely studied at all, that's perfectly safe"

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    BREAKING : PROOF THAT PUTS AN END TO THE SARS-COV-2 NARRATIVE | PROFESSOR SUCHARIT BHAKDI

I'm curious to know what experts here think of Sucharit Bhakdi's conclusions which he bases on studies / data made public in the last few days.

Summary: We have herd immunity. The vaccines are unnecessary. Then, he makes his case for why the vaccines are dangerous.
    It's hard to say much about his interpretation of the evidence, since I don't know which papers he's referring to. However, there are some fundamental issues with his description of the immune response. Some of these are likely due to oversimplification for a wider audience; however, some things are simply wrong and could change the interpretation of these types of data.

In a typical, primary exposure to anything, IgM responses tend to peak around day 7, not day 30 as described in the video. IgG and IgA come up later than IgM in a primary response, but even they tend to peak at around day 14 in a typical exposure. During a second exposure, IgG and IgA do come up very quickly...usually more quickly than the IgM response of the primary exposure.

So it really depends on what the original data look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    A quick question about the continuing Wuhan Flu scam. What happened to the Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie variants?
    They killed so many people the virus went extinct.

‘U.S. government absolutely has a right to know if you’re Vaccinated’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

This government piece of shit is saying that they have bought your freedom from you for several trillion dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    So it really depends on what the original data look like.
    It is very commendable that you frequent this forum and are open to looking at sources other than mainstream. Not many Doctors or professionals in the field have such courage. Is it possible that you read this Bioethics of Experimental COVID Vaccine Deployment under EUA: It’s time we stop and look at what’s going down. with its sub-links. As well as watch or listen to this Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of mRNA technology discusses the Spike Protein | Interview and maybe check out its sources provided on the page. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    ‘U.S. government absolutely has a right to know if you’re Vaccinated’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

This government piece of shit is saying that they have bought your freedom from you for several trillion dollars.
    Very bad science.

Ignorance or malice? Or both. I guess I’m leaning towards the ignorance/incompetence camp. There is plenty of primary evidence for that.

Some say it makes no difference. I think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Very bad science.

Ignorance or malice? Or both. I guess I’m leaning towards the ignorance/incompetence camp. There is plenty of primary evidence for that.

Why should we give people with so much power the benefit of the doubt? Treat ignorance as severely as malice, and you will get a lot less ignorance.

229 – If a builder builds a house for someone, and does not construct it properly, and the house which he built falls in and kills its owner, then that builder shall be put to death. - Code of Hammurabi

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Very bad science.

I'd say both. Malicious ignorance. They don't give enough of a shit about people to actually do any due diligence.