starting strength gym
Page 1417 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4179171317136714071415141614171418141914271467151719172417 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,170 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I have yet to see anyone address the over-cycled PCR tests and explain why that is happening? That, all by itself, is enough Fuckery to make me to RUN as fast as I can from the dictated "consensus".
    This is what keeps haunting me. And now we know the cdc lowered the ct for post vaccination tests. It’s so obvious but IMO [real] scientists are terrified to speak up.

Meanwhile in seattle a lot have stopped masking- to the literal hour that Inslee said we can stop. While I still see plenty wearing double masks.

Both of those say quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    The Hammurabi code is interesting for sure. In the mean time, to answer your question, they get the benefit of the doubt of being ignorant because A) they clearly demonstrate ignorance.

B) they are elected (or appointed) by the people. Blame has to go to the people. At least in part.

C) ignorance is lesser than malice.

Does anyone disagree?
    You're assuming they were actually elected by the people. It's very hard to be sure of that. I suspect the cheating that goes on regarding less publicized races is even more rampant than any that happens to decide who gets the white house. Also, many of the parties involved are unelected bureaucrats. One could argue it is these sorts of people who pull a lot of the strings in the federal government.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Groovy. Just fucking groovy.

Read it again, aloud. To your relatives.
    “Combine these facts with the reality that very few Americans are even aware that this data exists and that they should report incidents when they happen leads statistical experts to believe it represents 10% of adverse reactions at best. Some say it’s as low as 1%. That means we are likely approaching at least 100,000 Covid injection deaths and it could actually be approaching one million.”

It’s contains important points and some critical data, I’m sure, but it jumps all over. This kind of writing is counterproductive and exhibits a style that raises red flags.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    You're assuming they were actually elected by the people. It's very hard to be sure of that. I suspect the cheating that goes on regarding less publicized races is even more rampant than any that happens to decide who gets the white house. Also, many of the parties involved are unelected bureaucrats. One could argue it is these sorts of people who pull a lot of the strings in the federal government.
    Of course.

However, It’s a very safe bet that some fraction of the people voted for whoever was elected. Let’s agree that they are culpable for electing idiots as well as the ballot stuffers.

The unelected bureaucrats are a more detailed problem but ultimately same thing.

“Combine these facts with the reality that very few Americans are even aware that this data exists and that they should report incidents when they happen leads statistical experts to believe it represents 10% of adverse reactions at best. Some say it’s as low as 1%. That means we are likely approaching at least 100,000 Covid injection deaths and it could actually be approaching one million.”

It’s contains important points and some critical data, I’m sure, but it jumps all over. This kind of writing is counterproductive and exhibits a style that raises red flags.
    A point I agree with. I'm unaware of another vaccine with more than a couple of dozen deaths that made it out of trials, but I could be wrong. I don't understand humanity's insistence on wild speculation or hyperbole when the stark truth is sufficiently harsh.

Army Sergeant Indicted for Murder in Austin AK Self-Defense Case | DA Gets Choosy With the Evidenc..

This corruption of the justice system is why we can't live together.

The COVID-19 numbers: The undeniable math of Covid… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Dr. Grantham?

UK Politician slip of the tongue?

WTF did he say? "We know Fully / Double vaccinated people are more likely to get / carry coronavirus?"

That site is rather yellow. But it does link to raw data pages such as this. The null hypothesis is that post-vaccine deaths are completely incidental. Over short time periods, they should be uniformly distributed. However, the vaccine-to-death delays (in red) are clearly not uniform (gray):

Of course, a death is more likely to be reported after 1 day than after 1 or 2 weeks. But I doubt the reporting probability drops by 50% after just 24 hours.

In any case, a few thousand deaths is small compared to the number of vaccinations.
    Attached Images Attached Images

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The COVID-19 numbers: The undeniable math of Covid… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Dr. Grantham?
    More math: Just 25 Under 18’s Died From COVID in England, Hundreds Died From Suicide and Trauma – Summit News

The numbers show that there is around a 1 in 500,000 chance of children dying from coronavirus in England, and that includes victims of pre-existing medical conditions, like heart disease and cancer.

“More than 75 per cent of the children who died had chronic conditions, while two thirds had more than one underlying condition and 60 per cent had life-limiting conditions,” reports the Daily Mail.

During the same time period, 124 children died from suicide and 268 died from trauma.
    And we are vaccinating them... why? We are masking them... why? We are refusing to teach them... why?