starting strength gym
Page 1427 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4279271327137714171425142614271428142914371477152719272427 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,270 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Here's a March, 2021 "expert" answer one of my questions:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Does the mRNA technology replicate? Or does it only "program" a finite number of cells to create spike proteins? I read claims that the mRNA technology creates a permanent change in one's body. How is the programming turned off?
    What Stops the Body from Continuing to Produce the COVID-19 Spike Protein after Getting an mRNA Vaccine?
    Fortunately, mRNA has a very short life span. It stays in the cytoplasm, attaches to the ribosome, passes on its message, and then gets destroyed. It doesn't enter the nucleus of the cell and it does not alter DNA. Since our cells are continuously producing proteins, mRNA is broken down fairly quickly by normal body processes. The cell breaks down the mRNA into harmless pieces and gets rid of it.

So, what I'm saying in summary, is that after our cells make copies of the protein, the enzymes in the body degrade the mRNA and dispose of it.
    Do recent observations (autopsies) of mRNA technology victims agree with this expert's opinion? Did we not find evidence that mRNA had spread throughout the body?

Corrections to my previous post: Mullis' Nobel Prize was 1993...not 2020. And "prezel" is spelled "pretzel"

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPB View Post
    I agree.

I watched a 4 hour video with Dr. Fleming regarding CoVid, the vaccines, etc. One of the most important points he made is the following:
    In the Vietnam War they did not use the most lethal bullets. It was "better" to severely injure the enemy combatants. That way you take out him, and his buddies that had to bring him off the field. In addition, the injured solder brings the story of the incident home. The goal is to demoralize the enemy.

I generally like Tucker, but sometimes think the conspiratorial view of him could be right. He's the gatekeeper of allowable opinion for conservatives. At the same time he often demoralizes by presenting encroaching tyranny as something we have to accept. I've seen this at least a few times. Would the oligarchs allow him to continue, if he was a real threat, rather than a controlled threat?
    Good catch from the Fleming talk; I missed the Vietnam War reference. My greatest fear? Paired with the Spanish Flu of 1918 was Encephalitis Lethargica (made famous in modern times by the movie "Awakenings" with Robin Williams and Robert Di(ck) Niro. That encephalitis burdened society with zombies; 500,000 people died. The cause of this Encephalitis Lethargica is still unknown as far as I can tell. History repeats patterns, and this mRNA push is very odd.

I agree re Tucker. He is part of the "daily 2 minutes of hate" from 1984 - 1984 - 2 minutes of hate - watch 30 seconds starting at 7:12
    "The 2 minutes of hate creates a hideous ecstasy of fear and vindictiveness making any pretense unnecessary"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    More about the vaccines: Vaccines, reasons for concern, part 3 - by Alex Berenson - Unreported Truths
    For now, the United States has not seen the big increases in cases that have hit Britain and Israel since May. But the mRNA vaccines work the same everywhere. So it is hard to see why America will not, unless natural infection-generated immunity is so much higher here that it blunts the impact of vaccine failure.
    Is it possible that apart from natural immunity, more doctors are using alternative remedies in the USA such as IVM and the Zelenko protocol than we think? I know in Israel it is almost impossible for a doctor to prescribe any alternative medicine even if they wanted to. I have heard that attaining IVM in the UK is practically impossible. In France HCQ is almost outlawed. In Australia, a doctor can be jailed for using HCQ or IVM.

One last question for you. Assuming the mRNA technology is moving into other organs & parts of the body (contrary to the original intent?), what do you think about his concerns? My basic understanding is....there could be an autoimmune response to the spike proteins our cells have been taught to create...resulting in organ damage.
    Since we don't always understand how autoimmune responses develop, I can't say with 100% certainty that this cannot happen. However, as your immune cells are made and develop they undergo a very good system that gets rid of or inactivates cells that react to your own cells. This is the entire bases for your immune system to recognize 'self' vs 'non-self'. There is no reason to believe that the introduction of this protein would cause that system to malfunction at the injection site or anywhere else. If it did, everyone who has been infected would also be at risk for the development of autoimmune disease.

Does the mRNA technology replicate? Or does it only "program" a finite number of cells to create spike proteins? I read claims that the mRNA technology creates a permanent change in one's body. How is the programming turned off?
    The mRNAs in the current vaccines are non-replicating RNAs. mRNAs in all of your cells are constantly being degraded by various proteins in those cells. The faster the mRNA gets degraded, the easier it is for that cell to turn off the expression of that protein. These vaccine-derived mRNAs are also subject to that same system. Once the mRNA is degraded, that cell will no longer make the S-protein.

We've covered a lot of material in this thread. Here's a Kary Mullis quote:

Another Mullis quote:

Source: Dr. KARY MULLIS INVENTOR OF THE PCR TEST USED FOR COVID19. "PCR DOES NOT TELL YOU ARE SICK"

Coming from the PCR inventor and 2020 Nobel Prize recipient, I have to take him seriously.

However, in trying to understand the other side of this argument...I found this partial recant of a Reuter's Fact Check that claimed the above quote isn't true. Take a look at the logical prezel this article presents:
    Fact check: Inventor of method used to test for COVID-19 didn’t say it can’t be used in virus detection

And, based on this 1984 "double speak" ^above^, Australia going to require a weekly negative PCR test (at who knows what cycles) to earn the right to leave your house.

This idea that PCR detects nucleic acid and not infectious virus is well known to virologists, and I would assume to clinicians as well. The problem is that in order to be useful, a diagnostic test has to be rapid, sensitive, accurate, precise, etc. Detection of infectious virus is very tedious, time consuming, and often not very sensitive. It may take 8 days to get a positive virus culture assay for influenza virus. By that time the patient would likely be well on their way to recovery. In addition, measuring infectious virus can be extremely difficult. For example, no one had measured the amount of infectious virus in exhaled breath of people with influenza until we did it in 2013. That doesn't mean that it was never there. It just means that it was difficult to measure.

We use PCR as a proxy for the amount of virus in a sample, because it's far more sensitive and in general, under these types of situations, the signal you get from PCR will be proportional to the amount of virus in that sample. That's not always the case (e.g. some people shed SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid for weeks after infection, but there is no evidence that they are shedding infectious virus), but in most circumstances, it's a pretty good proxy in most circumstances. I agree that it does require some additional interpretation on the part of the clinician to determine what that result means in terms of disease.

It's interesting that Kary Mullis has been brought up for this, since his arguments were not about this virus. Instead it was about the view he had that HIV does not cause AIDS.

Goddamn!! Things get very interesting at 9:00. There needs to be a transcript of this. Where did you find this? Who else is talking about it? This is the kind of shit that gets people in bad trouble.
    I only got through about a third of this, but you should be very skeptical when you watch it. (e.g. the first patent he references is actually about a genetic system for a pig coronavirus called transmissible gastroenteritis virus and has no mention of ACE2 or human lung cells; the SARS-CoV-1 sequence was published in Science in 2003 and was widely available at that time (CDC - Page Not Found the patent for SARS treatments is based on the sequence and ideas from other viruses with similar spike proteins rather than evidence that it would actually work).

Watch this 12 minute overview of the movie, 1984 for a good laugh:
    Oceania | 1984
    They've executed every detail of that novel.
    Kitz, I can't wait to eat pizza with you. I just don't know if I trust Nord when ordering
    That was both petrifying and hilarious. The scariest thing is I practically see all those scenarios playing out right now.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. They had better forgery proof cards back in the old days

FDA slide on vaccines
    https://media.patriots.win/post/b948LJ2G.jpeg

Propagandists admit to helping kill thousands
    https://media.patriots.win/post/VpNghtNu.png

Goddamn!! Things get very interesting at 9:00. There needs to be a transcript of this. Where did you find this? Who else is talking about it? This is the kind of shit that gets people in bad trouble.
    Just stumbled across it in the rabbit hole.
    Unsure of it's credibility as I hold everything these days with a degree of scepticism. But if true, it could certainly land a lot of people in hot water.

Surprised the BBC hasn't deleted this article on the wonders of Dexamethasone from June 2020 - "The low-dose steroid treatment dexamethasone is a major breakthrough in the fight against the deadly virus, UK experts say."

Speaking of the Beeb - HMS Queen Elizabeth: Covid outbreak on Navy flagship - BBC News which reports on a covid outbreak on the HMAS Queen Elizabeth.

Someone has compared this to the Diamond Princess..."I guess the real question is: Can you develop and market a massively profitable product to the whole world which doesn't actually work?

The pharmaceutical industry did this in slow motion with the biggest blockbuster drugs of all time. The statins. Are the vaccines any better? I hope so. Not looking good at the moment."

Perhaps I'm too stupid to comprehend why people who've apparently had the virus are so keen to get the vaccine for it, but it does seem odd.

A lot of people in my neck of the woods wouldn't see the humour in this - https://mobile.twitter.com/ChickenGa...77037156126721

Wow, I'm not sure even my moron Prime Minister would say this - https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...68300230877184

NZ PM: "“We will continue to be your single source of truth… Unless you hear it from us, it is not the truth.”

starting strength coach development program
    Thanks again. It's odd that such a decorated, accomplished scientist would conflate data and draw such incorrect conclusions. He has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

One last question for you. Assuming the mRNA technology is moving into other organs & parts of the body (contrary to the original intent?), what do you think about his concerns? My basic understanding is....there could be an autoimmune response to the spike proteins our cells have been taught to create...resulting in organ damage.

We've covered a lot of material in this thread. Here's a Kary Mullis quote:

Another Mullis quote:

Source: Dr. KARY MULLIS INVENTOR OF THE PCR TEST USED FOR COVID19. "PCR DOES NOT TELL YOU ARE SICK"

Coming from the PCR inventor and 2020 Nobel Prize recipient, I have to take him seriously.

However, in trying to understand the other side of this argument...I found this partial recant of a Reuter's Fact Check that claimed the above quote isn't true. Take a look at the logical prezel this article presents:
    Fact check: Inventor of method used to test for COVID-19 didn’t say it can’t be used in virus detection

And, based on this 1984 "double speak" ^above^, Australia going to require a weekly negative PCR test (at who knows what cycles) to earn the right to leave your house.

----
    Watch this 12 minute overview of the movie, 1984 for a good laugh:
    Oceania | 1984

They've executed every detail of that novel.

---

Emergency Use Authorization depends on the answer to this question. There are now pharmacists refusing to administer the vaccines on grounds that alternative therapies exist.
    The reason why Mullis says you can detect anything in anyone is because at its core, he dreamed up PCR on that long car ride as an amplification tool. You can quickly exponentially amplify otherwise undetectable target sequences in a very short time. The more cycles, the more replication of the replicant. And more erroneous artifacts occur (partial sequences- false positives.) We used to call this PCR dirt.

PCR may be the greatest ever advance in molecular biology research, but it is not and was never suited to be a diagnostic tool for a virus (as he says.) simply put, the mere presence of a short sequence does not mean you are infected.