starting strength gym
Page 1435 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4359351335138514251433143414351436143714451485153519352435 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,350 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Robert Malone:

So, I hope that this is hyperbole and an over-reaction, but last night an experienced journalist told me that I need to get security because I was at risk of being assassinated. I do not know how to even begin to think about this. I am just a middle class person. Security??!!??
    So, I guess I have to say this. I am not suicidal. I am at peace with myself and the world.
    And besides, our Portuguese Lusitano Stallion Jade II da Sernandina (Jade of Serenity) just qualified this weekend at fourth level for Dressage at Devon!! (at age 7) Hooray for Jade!

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I'm going into faith, actually, and in a very deep way. Life is suffering and broken, but the message has been watered down. Life is supposed to be suffering just like deadlifts should be heavy. It's what refines us into who we should be, and we are supposed to strive to be better. Not because it will last or that it will secure our salvation. We should be cause it is the right way to be. It is aligned with the truth -- what we know to be good and what makes up the substance of our existence that we can only catch faint glimpses of occasionally.
    Over a year ago I had an interesting experience on a psychadelic that is in line with your thoughts here. I then thought of my mother and how she worked her ass off to give her only kid a good childhood, rather than collect a welfare check, or child support from a deadbeat dad who she ditched while she was pregnant. I went down a whole rabbit hole of thought on how fucking tough she is and everything she’s sacrificed for me. She has fought tooth and nail and sacrificed every dream that she had to raise a child by herself, without letting anyone tell her how to do it, including the liberal moron teachers who complained about the kid “not following the rules” in grade school. She suffered, both physically and mentally, drank through it and carried on every goddamn day, because that’s what a person does when they love their child. This is the only miracle I believe in.

Life is the result of random shit, for better or for worse. The strong make the best out of the hand they’re dealt, but society is catering to the propagation of the weak. Darwin’s law is no longer valid.

This experience is the only time I’ve cried like a little bitch since childhood, because this primordial struggle of life is both horrifying and beautiful.

From Innovation Nation to Lab Rat Mengele Nation.
    Israel and Pfizer’s dirty little secret - Opinion - America's Frontline Doctors
    Malone has also stated in one of his interviews that the myocarditis issues caught the CDC off guard because they were relying on Israeli data. The CDC as a result of the Israeli health authority lies, rely more on data provided from the Scandinavian countries.

Nice Kevin Williamson piece today: Inflation & Crime Spike Under Weak Democratic President: 1970s Redux | National Review

For better and for worse, if you want to know what Democratic governance in the United States looks like as it careens downwardly toward its logical conclusion, the answer is, roughly, Los Angeles, where housing prices are up by more than 20 percent year-over-year and murders are up almost 40 percent. It’s a remarkable testament to the allure of southern California that you can knock off that many people without creating enough vacancies to drive down housing prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I no longer find California a desirable place to live, despite having parents dug-in NE San Diego for the past ~ 35 years. And that is a pity because really interesting work is happening there. For example, there is sober patriotism at this company in Orange Cty: Anduril - started by the guy who invented Oculus VR with the billions he made selling it to Facebook.

Has this been posted yet? It's a bunch of mathematicians discussing the algorithms they discovered that magically describe most of the counties' results in our "free and fair" election. One has ties to the MyPillow guy but they're throwing out fewer smoke & mirrors, and more pure numbers. I've been listening to it in chunks over the course of a few days, but it sounds like a technical discussion proving what we all knew from our gut instincts and common sense: that the 2020 election was STOLEN, smugly & right in front of our faces.

At about 47min the equations (algorithms), which were apparently found to be applicable to a LOT of counties' results (3000ish out of the 3200 counties throughout the country!), begin to be discussed:
    MATH WARS: We have the plans to the DOMINION Death Star.

The comparison with the Carter era is fair. In addition to the points in the article, Carter gave us the conservative revolution. Which, I think, had a longevity far beyond prediction or expectation as well as setting up the Cold War win. It also carried through, to some degree, the Clinton(s) and Obama eras. Both agendas diminished by fully losing Congress, not electing Hillary, and electing Trump out of nowhere.

I wish I could be even more optimistic than I usually am, but the Stalwarts here sufficiently scare me. Please, at least, include reality in addition to reality from time to time.

This piece from Tyler O'Neil at PJ accidentally underlines the basic problem with all this C19/vaccine hysteria:

Fauci Undermines His Credibility Even Further – PJ Media

This is the problem:

“If you look at the extraordinary historic success in eradicating smallpox and eliminating polio from most of the world — and we’re on the brink of eradicating polio — if we had had the pushback for vaccines the way we’re seeing on certain media, I don’t think it would have been possible at all to not only eradicate smallpox, we probably would still have smallpox and we probably would still have polio in this country if we had the kind of false information that’s being spread now. If we had that back decades ago, I would be certain that we’d still have polio in this country,” Fauci insisted.
    This fucking moron has convinced 90% of the population that polio, smallpox, and COVID-19 are equivalent diseases. This gigantic lie has driven the largest power grab in the planet's history.

starting strength coach development program
    This piece from Tyler O'Neil at PJ accidentally underlines the basic problem with all this C19/vaccine hysteria:

Fauci Undermines His Credibility Even Further – PJ Media

This is the problem:

This fucking moron has convinced 90% of the population that polio, smallpox, and COVID-19 are equivalent diseases. This gigantic lie has driven the largest power grab in the planet's history.
    Fauci IS science didn't you know!? Contradicting him is contradicting science. And the Noble Platonic lie is for our benefit OK!