starting strength gym
Page 1437 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4379371337138714271435143614371438143914471487153719372437 ... LastLast
Results 14,361 to 14,370 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by David Kirkham View Post
    For someone to compare Covid to Polio's devastating effects is (I'll be kind) ludicrous. For a doctor to compare Covid to Polio is (I'll be kind) utterly inexcusable and calls your judgement into question on every one of your posts.
    As I've mentioned before, Peter Duesberg talks about this trend in medical science following Salk and Sabin. These people, of Fauxshee's ilk, cannot see anything other than viruses and vaccines. It is a pathological mania that has swept the research field. Everything is caused by virii and everything can be prevented with the right vaccine. And if you are the person to find the next big shot, you will be the next god in the Pantheon. And the government has paid for this insanity and promulgated the official myth of how "we conquered infections diseases" for decades, to really no one's benefit.

And now he/she owns the tests. Could this have been the reason why lateral flow tests were not implemented. Keep an eye out for their implementation soon. Gates and Soros team up to buy Covid testing company for $41 Million… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Polio was similar to SARS-COV-2 in that its pandemic phase and affected population were already largely over with by the time a vaccine saw widespread public availability. That is not to compare the diseases, efficacy of vaccines, etc. -- just the spread.

It's a rather common theme with vaccines. Smallpox inoculation was conducted in an entirely different manner. Usually ingesting scabs from the afflicted. Washington almost lost his army, and the war, due to his early resistance to allow inoculation, and even jailed doctors who secretly did it against his orders. See my previous post with the AIER article link.

Most of you probably don't have time to watch this, but I'm amazed it's still on Youtube. I found the second hour especially interesting. Very clear explanations from Bret.

Bret Weinstein: Truth, Science, and Censorship in the Time of a Pandemic | Lex Fridman Podcast #194

So Gates and Soros invested in COVID testing? Oh yeah, COVID is going to be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    So Gates and Soros invested in COVID testing? Oh yeah, COVID is going to be around forever.
    They are entering the truly lucrative market. We can probably expect this to be expanded on by offering not just Covid testing, but testing for various types of pathogens. They are selling the story as a help to Africa or whatever, but my guess is their actual target is airports and train stations in the West and perhaps some of the rich markets in Asia like Japan or Korea. I doubt the Chinese will play along, unless there has been some kind of back room deal. I hate to repeat myself, most people probably do, but the lockdowns and vaccines and bullshit like that is not the principal problem of the Covid scam going forward. The main problem lies in people's acceptance of masks and mass testing. Since nobody is doubting these two tenets anymore, the possibilities for "making money", i.e. stealing it from you by getting paid by the government, are endless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    There's pretty serious evidence that the Elgazzar data is bad. It demands an explanation from the authors.

The article overstates the importance of the Elgazzar study in the overall body of evidence. But if you're going to generously consider evidence from non-standard sources and designs - which I think is appropriate - then you have to be judicious in tossing out the noise.
    DarkHorse Podcast with Tess Lawrie & Bret Weinstein
    Tess Lawrie is an MD and PHD, external analyst for the World Health Organization, and an expert in analysis of medical evidence discusses the Elgazzar controversy.

Timestamps:
    00:00 Welcome Tess Lawrie
    01:05 Guardian article on ivermectin
    Huge study supporting ivermectin as Covid treatment withdrawn over ethical concerns | Medical research | The Guardian
    03:55 Egyptian study removed
    07:18 Impact on meta analysis of removing study
    12:52 Misapplication of GAGO
    16:27 Conflation of prophylaxis and treatment
    18:30 Impact of removing Egyptian study on prophylaxis
    21:30 Other evidence for ivermectin and hierarchy of evidence
    23:45 Evidence pyramid
    31:40 Integrated evidence model
    38:40 Mexican study
    41:15 Ivermectin evidence being ignored
    44:15 Safety of ivermectin Vs vaccines
    50:57 Consensus in science
    54:17 Politicization of science
    56:31 Reasons for concern in negative ivermectin studies
    01:00:38 Who to trust and conflicts of interest
    01:02:25 Are you anti-vaccination in general?
    01:06:33 Doctor's groups from around the world
    01:08:28 Everybody needs ivermectin
    01:14:04 Wrap up

South Australian MP Frank Pangallo (above) - once a champion of the underdog - appears to have made the transition to full psychopath. On Sunday, he called for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and permanent house arrest for those who refuse. Yesterday, Anthony Colpo sent Pangallo a lengthy email, asking him to provide the scientific evidence behind his deranged stance. You can read it in full here:

SA WORST: MP Frank Pangallo Calls For Mandatory COVID Vaccination – Anthony Colpo

starting strength coach development program
    “I am in Lusaka Zambia. I have first got sick in June 2020. I am old diabetic hypertensive, a bit fat and smoke 3 packets of cigarettes every day. I treated myself with ivermectin and recovered with flying colors. I started a WhatsApp group for my extended family to make them aware of the benefits of ivermectin. Soon the group was full and I had to open 5 more groups. When they got full I opened a telegram group with 4000+ members at the moment. At the same time I started serious research and Forwarding it to all the doctors I know. Some started using it but not openly since our ministry of health is against it. MOH has been raiding pharmacies confiscating all the ivermectin and closing the pharmacies…. Our protocol has evolved and 3500 patients later on early treatment with 0 dead plus many on prevention. Our protocol has spread all around the country and many neighbouring countries too. For me it’s a blessing that I have managed to save some lives.”
    Mrs. Proff Bright PhD📍Zambia
    worldivermectinday.org
    Telegram: Contact @FLCCC_Alliance

“Hello, I am using Ivermectin prophylactically, doing well and follow the discussion and research closely. When I explain the importance of Ivermectin some people reply that there is a lack of evidence. So I say regarding studies, randomized blinded trials and the others. The Ivermectin studies are not few or small. They are relatively small for a good reason and we do not need bigger studies because they are statistically significant. They are big enough to show us what is going on. If we had a drug that seems to do some good but the impact is small, then we can conduct large studies that show some effect, small but statistically significant. And that drug could be reccomended even though the benefits are small or only help a few patients. This is madness. We are looking for drugs that help most patients in a significant way.
    I think that with such a drug it is a badge of honor to get a statistically significant outcome in a much smaller trial.”
    Mr. Guðmundur Ragnar Guðmundsson, Retired📍Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland
    worldivermectinday.org
    Telegram: Contact @FLCCC_Alliance