starting strength gym
Page 1439 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4399391339138914291437143814391440144114491489153919392439 ... LastLast
Results 14,381 to 14,390 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    They are entering the truly lucrative market. We can probably expect this to be expanded on by offering not just Covid testing, but testing for various types of pathogens. They are selling the story as a help to Africa or whatever, but my guess is their actual target is airports and train stations in the West and perhaps some of the rich markets in Asia like Japan or Korea. I doubt the Chinese will play along, unless there has been some kind of back room deal. I hate to repeat myself, most people probably do, but the lockdowns and vaccines and bullshit like that is not the principal problem of the Covid scam going forward. The main problem lies in people's acceptance of masks and mass testing. Since nobody is doubting these two tenets anymore, the possibilities for "making money", i.e. stealing it from you by getting paid by the government, are endless.
    Really when I first started seeing designer "high fashion" face coverings being advertised I knew this shit was going to last.

This is a damned interesting piece. Read it.

This is interesting as well.

As of July 9, reported deaths in the VAERS totaled 10,991. Of those, 4,593 occurred within 72-hours of vaccination.

The whistleblower — a computer programmer who developed more than 100 distinct healthcare fraud algorithms, and who has expertise in healthcare data analytics that allows her to access Medicare and Medicaid data obtained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Systems (CMS) — filed a sworn statement under penalty of perjury alleging the actual number of COVID vaccine-related deaths is closer to 45,000.

The whistleblower alleged that VAERS, while extremely useful, is under-reported by a conservative factor of at least five.

In her statement, she said:

“On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000. Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.”

AFLDS said the findings were shocking, and informed consent is impossible when safety data is not accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    Unfortunately i live in this insane asylum. Politicians keep telling us that they expect life to get back to normal, without lockdowns etc, once a 'vaccination target' of over 80% is reached.
    Problem is...
    Do you better understand our 2nd Amendment now?

The most up to date figures published by PHS and within the report released by on the 23rd June 2021, and they reveal that between the 8th December 2020 and the 11th June 2021 a total number of 5,522 people died within 28 days of having a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

According to the spreadsheet provided by Public Health Scotland; which includes the quantity of deaths by type of vaccine and the date they occurred, 1,877 deaths have been due to the Pfizer mRNA jab, 3,643 deaths have been due to the AstraZeneca viral vector jab, and 2 deaths have been due to the Moderna mRNA jab.

This equates to an average of 920 deaths occurring every month due to the Covid-19 vaccines in Scotland alone. Outnumbering the average number of people who have died of Covid-19 in Scotland by 866 per month.
    This is, of course, "misinformation."

This is Macron’s car in Montpelier.

Boris is facing his Poll Tax moment-mandatory jabs. The level of anger this time is off the scale though and I do fear he’s opened his Pandora’s box. Time for whistleblowers to come forward, do the right thing and help save our country. https://twitter.com/MrGlassHalfFull/status/1417530253606625290/video/1
    Sorry Rip, I could only find this on twit.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This is Macron’s car in Montpelier.

Boris is facing his Poll Tax moment-mandatory jabs. The level of anger this time is off the scale though and I do fear he’s opened his Pandora’s box. Time for whistleblowers to come forward, do the right thing and help save our country. https://twitter.com/MrGlassHalfFull/status/1417530253606625290/video/1
    Sorry Rip, I could only find this on twit.
    It's not even there anymore. Must have been something good.

Stop using Twitter.

Is the truth finally coming to light? I think your speaker of the house is in fact the de-facto president of the US.

Tucker Carlson Tonight 7/21/21 | Fox Breaking Trump News July 21, 2021 - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Stop using Twitter.
    Excellent advice.