starting strength gym
Page 1442 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4429421342139214321440144114421443144414521492154219422442 ... LastLast
Results 14,411 to 14,420 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by admartz View Post
    A predictable outcome of mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic (particularly when the vaccine being distributed only provides immunity to one specific feature of the virus) is the emergence of variants that succeed in populations with high vaccination rates.

"Our modeling suggests that SARS-CoV-2 mutants with one or two mildly deleterious mutations are expected to exist in high numbers due to neutral genetic variation, and consequently resistance to vaccines or other prophylactics that rely on one or two antibodies for protection can develop quickly -and repeatedly- under positive selection."
    Risk of rapid evolutionary escape from biomedical interventions targeting SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
    A much simpler explanation is this. Vaccination rates in all the countries are much lower than officially stated, testing is free or cheap, people will start getting tested as soon as they see some kind of media hysteria and let’s go.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Today, prime minister of Italy, Draghi, announced the intention of putting a mandatory green pass for pretty much anything, except disco clubs, which will be closed anyway. Starting from august 5th.
    This is the exact same move that Macron pulled a few days ago which caused all the mass protests in Paris. Some people already started protesting today on Turin and are going to protest around Italy this weekend. Controlled chaos once again.

Also, Draghi said something in his press conference not too far, in fact identical, to what Biden said a few days ago, he said:
    "A call against vaccination is a call to death. You don't get vaccinated, you get sick, you die. Or, it's a call to kill other people. You don't get vaccinated, you get sick, you pass it on, he or she dies."

This mobster just basically threatened all Italians who don't want to get the vaccine. They are rubbing it in our faces, on purpose. More people are getting angry and organizing, and this is exactly what they want, WHEN they want it. They KNOW people will go in the streets because of this, they planned for it.
    It's an open war. but we're not gonna win this one with peaceful protests, not even with violence. We just need to be smart and anticipate their moves, not be reactionary, use their rules against them, create independent anonymous groups of people who can organize some disorder here and there, or corrupt the local police and politician or medical staff. Basically create a counter mafia to the already existing one. It's the only "smart" revolution I can think of honestly. Going into open war is not an option. The majority of Italian people are not armed and are not violent. In fact the majority seems to be ok with this. So protests and violence might slow things down but it's all part of their game.

I hope you guys on the other side of the world will take care of yourselves and defend your freedom at all costs. This is just starting. Good luck.
    It's certainly coordinated. The same speach was given last night here in Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's a useful self-identification. You know who you're looking at.
    And so do they. It is an identifyer to see who is compliant I am sure they have created a database.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Yeah, but the big issue for me is the numbers. I don't count staff in certain businesses since a lot of them make their employees wear masks around customers. But today (aside from the gym, though even there I see some mask wearers) I must have seen masks on about 25% of the people I came across and there is NOTHING forcing them to do it. Makes me worry "Delta Farce" is catching on with the public and there will be momentum for lockdowns again as even Mitch McConnell has had the audacity to threaten. Motherfucker knows he doesn't at all represent his constituents and is throwing it in their faces.
    The interesting thing about Israel though. There are very few mask wearers. I would say even less than 10 percent. And even where they are mandated like in supermarkets and stores many people don't wear them and if they do it's just on their chin. And no one covers their noses except a few elderly people here and there.

Not a single mention of ivermectin
    No. Even so, I think that by concluding that no therapudic which specifically or substantially relies on neutralizing antibodies (nAbs) that target the spike receptor-binding domain (RBD), including our innate immune response, has a chance of forcing SARS-CoV-2 to extinction before viable mutations arise that are invisible to these nAbs this paper makes one of the best arguement in support of the use of prophylactic ivermectin I've ever seen considering ivermectin's mechanism of action is not likely to be anything that targets very specific spike RBD.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post

I wish I could be even more optimistic than I usually am, but the Stalwarts here sufficiently scare me. Please, at least, include reality in addition to reality from time to time.
    I'm optimistic that once a sufficient percentage of the population concludes there is a relatively small group of transnationals controlling everything...creating the false reality analyzed in this thread..only then can America get back to a freedom focused society...if they don't kill us first (see below).

Until then, I think it's important to shake off the delusion of freedom and accept reality. I'm particularly concerned that the delusion will never soften for educated, comfortable people. The situation we find ourselves cannot be dismissed as government incompetence; it's a plan and it is impressively competent....although perhaps a couple decades premature, I hope. I think somebody forced their hand.

-----------------------------
    David A Rowe: Did you use Speagel.com as a research source in your intelligence career? Care to comment on this (now removed) population forecast showing a 2/3 reduction in US population by 2025?

Web Archive - Feb,2021 - Deagel.com/forecast

These web archive links are disappearing fast, so here's a link to all the captures for that page: Web Archive - all Deagel.com/forecast

To summarize, Speagel forecasted the population of US and European countries would be reduced by 2/3 by 2025. China and Russia population remain constant. I believe this forecast was done before the Pandemic.

Dr. Joel Groden, M.D. Dr. Zev Zelenko, M.D. Letter to the editor on vaccine danger
    Telegram: Contact @DrZelenko

"Unarmed 75-year-old Tasered without warning by Colorado officer" Just another statistically insignificant event involving the police. At least this time one of the officers were fired and charged.
    Body cam shows Colorado police officer use Taser on 75-year-old man, place knee on his neck – The Denver Post

promulgating this nonsense is what gets people smeared as Conspiracy Theorists, a designation rapidly approaching the term Racist as a tool for condemnation to hell.
    The cultural, academic, and political establishments promulgate all matter of bullshit, but "conspiracy theorist" will never stick to them. You could cross every T and dot every last I, and it won't matter. Pointing in the general direction of inconvenient truths is what gets you labeled a conspiracy theorist.

What could be crazier than claiming January 6th was a coup attempt more dangerous than 9-11? Or that men can give birth? They get away with the most absurd nonsense in plain sight, and the good little complacent suburbanites swallow it without objection.

Quote Originally Posted by admartz View Post
    No. Even so, I think that by concluding that no therapudic which specifically or substantially relies on neutralizing antibodies (nAbs) that target the spike receptor-binding domain (RBD), including our innate immune response, has a chance of forcing SARS-CoV-2 to extinction before viable mutations arise that are invisible to these nAbs this paper makes one of the best arguement in support of the use of prophylactic ivermectin I've ever seen considering ivermectin's mechanism of action is not likely to be anything that targets very specific spike RBD.
    This virus will never be forced to extinction. And it doesn't kill anybody who isn't already dying anyway, so it just doesn't matter. The virus is the excuse, and that's all it ever has been.

i'm genuinely surprised that they haven't shut down the VAERS completely.

As reported earlier the CDC-linked VAERS website released its weekly numbers last Friday.

The website has now recorded 11,140 reported deaths from the COVID vaccine in the United States.

This is up from 9,125 reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaccinations total from last week.

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data. On Wednesday the CDC posted on its own website that there were 12,313 reported deaths from the COVID Vaccine since December.

This number would track with the VAERS website number.

But then a strange thing happened. After the CDC posted this number they went back hours later and switched it to 6,079 reported deaths in the US from the COVID Vaccine.

Infowars posted video of screengrabs from the CDC website on Wednesday. The CDC deleted 6,000 vaccine deaths from its website in 6 hours. What gives?
    Look for the system to be removed very soon. They can't have this data available.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    "Unarmed 75-year-old Tasered without warning by Colorado officer" Just another statistically insignificant event involving the police. At least this time one of the officers were fired and charged.
    Body cam shows Colorado police officer use Taser on 75-year-old man, place knee on his neck – The Denver Post
    Good catch, Gerald. And isn't this just precious?

Body camera footage also shows Hanning grab the sword from the bookshelf where Clark had put it and place it in the hallway.
    This could be a decent department. Or it could be that they had no choice in the face of the video evidence. They waited 45 days to fire the cowardly piece of shit, and that's not a good sign.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    David A Rowe: Did you use Speagel.com as a research source in your intelligence career? Care to comment on this (now removed) population forecast showing a 2/3 reduction in US population by 2025?

Web Archive - Feb,2021 - Deagel.com/forecast

These web archive links are disappearing fast, so here's a link to all the captures for that page: Web Archive - all Deagel.com/forecast

To summarize, Speagel forecasted the population of US and European countries would be reduced by 2/3 by 2025. China and Russia population remain constant. I believe this forecast was done before the Pandemic.
    So, not that I immediately recall. That being said, I was in the burgeoning days where Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) began outpacing conventional intelligence sources and techniques. We were having discussions and attempting to author white papers as far back as 2007 on things liked isolated radicalization via the internet (ex: Pulse night club, etc.), But no one took it that seriously. You have essentially three options for a source: don't get it and apply little weight to it beyond brief consideration, vet it quickly and allow for it as a possibility, or vet it as thoroughly as possible and use it accordingly in the core part of your analysis. Many parameters feed into this (critical vs time, resources, mission, etc.) which is why databases and AI are so popular now for intelligence and cyber security.

As for the topic, I remember three things being important for drastic population decline: loss of access to viable farmland, large scale disruption of logistics chains and socially induced reproductive decline in that order. The first we haven't experienced (yet), the second we have strained due to artificially induced factors, and the third we haven't had long enough to be meaningful. Consider if the Three Gorges Damn goes and we actually do lose our farmland to something like global cooling and volcanic winter in the Northern hemisphere. It's likely that the gloves come off, immediately, when people starve to death in the millions, and if it doesn't come down to nuclear holocaust... then the Northern hemisphere starts World War Three going after what's left in the equator and Southern hemisphere. No guarantees logistics are re-established in time to prevent even more grievous loss of life.

But that's, just, like... my opinion, man.