starting strength gym
Page 1454 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4549541354140414441452145314541455145614641504155419542454 ... LastLast
Results 14,531 to 14,540 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Since I was challenged about my knowledge about VAERS, let me explain a few things that some of you may already know, but some clearly are unaware of.

VAERS is a database tracking adverse effects of vaccines. Anyone can report anything, there's no moderation. Health care providers are obliged to report any death in proximity to getting vaccinated, regardless of they believe the two events are related.

It's an unfortunate consequence of life that people die. Some amateuristic VAERS detectives som found that since 6,500 died after taking covid-19 vaccines and thought, wtf I need to report this government coverup in Rippetoe's thread. What they forgot is that if you examine a similar population (age, gender, pre-existing conditions...) sinne 6,500 would have died anyway.

The purpose of VAERS is to discover adverse effects caused by vaccines as early as possible so that they can be addressed.

An example: There were about 1,300 reports of blood clots after taking the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. CDC followed up on each report, they also looked at other sources of information to identify unreported cases. Finally they cane up with 730 cases. Then they looked at the expected number of cases for a similar population that were not vaccinated. CDC concluded that the risk was increased by 6 out of a million vaccinated. However, the number 6 is not statistically significant. That means that it is statistically possible that the vaccin caused the blood clots, but it's not proven.

CDC also noticed that the observed difference was related to women younger than 50. Thus, out of precaution CDC recommend this group to use a different vaccin.

‘Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID

The latest data suggest the wave of COVID among unvaccinated has peaked and natural herd immunity has set in, while vaccinated individuals are actually becoming more prone to infection.

‘Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID • Children's Health Defense

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    If you want that inference about the marginal distribution of (N1, N2), rather than the conditional distribution of the binary outcome, you need a lot more than n=86. No, your linked study does not contradict the other.
    Shiva, what's the best material or course you recommend for gaining a basic, but solid, knowledge of statistics? I'm looking to teach myself so that I can start applying it more in my analysis beyond just cross tables and well-informed guess work for various data sets that haven't been worked yet (or are otherwise suspicious).

You know... honest statistics.

WTMWD #68: Kevin McKernan on the Dr. David Martin video and how patent law really impacts research (On the Banks)

By now you've probably seen the video where Reiner Fuellmich speaks with Dr. David Martin about his examination of patent records, which he says show that there is nothing "novel" about SARS-Cov-2, and that the genetic components that purportedly make it "novel" were in fact patented many years ago.

Kevin McKernan, CSO of Medicinal Genomics, knows quite a lot about genetic science and he also knows a thing or two about patent law - in particular the patent law around genetic research. So today, I asked him for his take on what Dr. Martin said in that video, and in his accompanying dossier.

In this episode, we hit some of the major points from Dr. Martin's presentation, and Kevin points out a few places where he thinks Dr. Martin gets it wrong. There's a lot more to dig into here though, and Kevin suggests a future conversation with himself and Dr. Martin - I'll keep everyone posted about that.

We also talk about the legitimacy of patent law, and intellectual property itself, and about whether patent protection helps medical research to flourish, or serves to stifle it.

The transcript of the video with Dr. Martin can be found here.

Robert W Malone MD.
    This pretty much nails it.
    RN tells all - YouTube
    (This won't be up for long)

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Did Cops Attack and Provoke Peaceful Protesters on January 6? › American Greatness

Just more "just one bad apple" spoiling the millions of super great police, I guess.
    In fairness, David is not referring to or defending the American Gestapo, as illustrated by this USCP/Metro DC situation:

So, what provoked Webster’s physical exchange with another cop? In the clip, Webster screams at officers from both USCP and D.C. Metro police who were fortified behind a row of bike racks. “You fucking piece of shit. You fucking commie motherfuckers, man. You wanna attack Americans? No, fuck that.”

Exactly.

Had the government decided to include video of the situation several minutes before Webster’s meltdown, it would have shown, according to court filings, police officers attacking and provoking protesters outside the Capitol who were doing nothing wrong.

In a June 17 court filing asking for his client’s release, here is how Webster’s attorney described part of the body cam footage that wasn’t released to CNN:

"For the ten minutes prior to encountering the defendant, Officer N.R. can be seen reaching over the metal barrier and pushing a female protester holding a flag to the ground on two separate occasions. The protesters . . . were by and large peaceful. It was only after tear gas and pepper spray were deployed by police upon this group of peaceful protesters that the crowds changed.

Officer N.R. [the cop Webster allegedly assaulted] was equipped with a helmet, a shield, a gas mask, and a full complement of body armor. [P]rotesters—who did not attend the protest with a mask or face shield—are observed suffering the effects of being gassed and pepper sprayed by police. Officer N.R. can also be observed mocking several protesters who were complaining about this Officer’s excessive use of force.

Angered by the use of police force . . . Webster is heard angrily referring to the police officers as ‘commie motherfuckers.’ The video depicts this officer reaching beyond the metal barriers and pushing Webster on the chest. It is at this point that Officer N.R. again reaches over the metal barricade and punches Webster on the left side of his face."

The Justice Department disputes Webster’s account. But he made the same accusation under oath during a February court hearing. In his interview with the FBI, Webster also said the officer “was encouraging me to jump over the barrier . . . like waving me on with his hand.” Webster told agents the officer landed “a big sucker punch” on him.

Why would Webster lie? The fact is, he didn’t. (His bond hearing is Tuesday afternoon.)
    Stay out of DC. Stay out of protests. Do not become fools for the government.

__________________________________________________ _

Delta Strain has 0% Fatality Rate for Those Under 50 (205,549 cases), Higher Percentage of Fully Vaccinated (0.78%) vs Unvaccinated (0.14%) Die from Delta – The Plebeian Post

If you're vaccinated and still get the disease, have you actually been vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Shiva, what's the best material or course you recommend for gaining a basic, but solid, knowledge of statistics? I'm looking to teach myself so that I can start applying it more in my analysis beyond just cross tables and well-informed guess work for various data sets that haven't been worked yet (or are otherwise suspicious).

You know... honest statistics.
    For this kind of material, read the first few chapters of Larry Wasserman’s All of Statistics. It is very short, clear, and well curated. It is dense, but I think that typical Stats 101 texts (600 pages, bursting with prose) make the wrong tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    In fairness, David is not referring to or defending the American Gestapo, as illustrated by this USCP/Metro DC situation:

Stay out of DC. Stay out of protests. Do not become fools for the government.

__________________________________________________ _

Delta Strain has 0% Fatality Rate for Those Under 50 (205,549 cases), Higher Percentage of Fully Vaccinated (0.78%) vs Unvaccinated (0.14%) Die from Delta – The Plebeian Post

If you're vaccinated and still get the disease, have you actually been vaccinated?
    If you have been vaccinated learn all the SAFE PROVEN treatments that use SAFE PROVEN protocols.
    There are also over the counter medication that is possible to attain.
    Zelenko Treatment Protocol - DR Vladimir Zelenko MD
    Home | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    Take Action Now – Information to Share With Your Doctor | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance scroll down to doctors who can help and issue IVM

Directory of Doctors Prescribing
    Outpatient COVID-19 Therapy
    COVID-19 Doctors Directory

starting strength coach development program
    Google will require employees to get the Covid vaccine - MSNBC

I don't work at google, but with the DOJ advising that employers can mandate the pseudo-vaxx, I expect it very likely that I will end up unemployed within the next 6 to 12 months. I'm expecting a mandate for the military and contractors by then.

I can only assume they really want to create tens of thousands of principled, productive men with nothing to lose.