starting strength gym
Page 1456 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 4569561356140614461454145514561457145814661506155619562456 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,560 of 30183

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Couldn't one explanation for those rates of death be antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)? Previous attempts at coronavirus vaccines have been derailed during animal trials for causing ADE and vaccine associated disease enhancement.

Jan 6 was the divorce between traditional conservative white males and the American establishment.

Watching the hearings and how the left is using it… the good folks on the sidelines could possibly be swayed to give up on their generational roots and instead merge with their now paternal democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    gilead posts some questionable stuff, but this critique is spot on. The CDC is using a scale-invariant statistic to monitor scale. Amazing.
    I was hoping you would stumble across this amongst the noise of my other posts. Thank you!

Question: Based on this Scale Invariance premise, could one assume that the current signals we are seeing with regards to the covid vaccines are considerably more alarming and hot than what is apparent. In other words, do you agree with the conclusion of the author?

Question 2: If the above hypothesis is true, can the same principle be applied to all or some of the other vaccines in the VAERS database. What I am trying to say is that maybe the reason why we are noticing Signals of adverse events with regards to the Covid Vaxs, is that there were so many vaccinations done in such a small time frame which allowed for the anomaly to become apparent (kinda like what happened in the election), hence, it is easier to see signals from the noise. All other vaccines, however, were distributed over a much longer time frame and with a smaller audience. Could this allow for a smokescreen to cover up any real signal? And maybe adverse events for other vaccines are not really that trivial after all?

Quote Originally Posted by admartz View Post
    Couldn't one explanation for those rates of death be antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)? Previous attempts at coronavirus vaccines have been derailed during animal trials for causing ADE and vaccine associated disease enhancement.
    But the rate of death was 0 (zero). I don't get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    Isn't this precious? He thinks Pfizer/Moderna/AZ make an actual vaccine for COVID-19. He is in the third grade. His mommy needs to password protect her computer.

This is Jonas "thinking": Duck playing the drums - YouTube

__________________________________________________ ________

Breaking through the Party media? Why Is the FDA Attacking a Safe, Effective Drug? - WSJ

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I'm kinda hoping they do bring all the 2020 bullshit back over the Delta Farce.
    Won't happen, it's over. You won't be able to find anyone dying in serious numbers from a respiratory infection for the next three years.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Thorsome4...17831188676612

Aussies, be careful not to abuse your social media rights too much, you might run out of ID points!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is Jonas "thinking": Duck playing the drums - YouTube
    This Duck... This is not my kind of Duck. I’ll take that Duck outside and show him what it’s like. Then we’ll see how he does, up there, without all the assistance!

Anybody see the parallels here? Ignaz Semmelweis | Biography & Facts | Britannica

Ignaz Semmelweis - Wikipedia

The so-called Semmelweis reflex—a metaphor for a certain type of human behaviour characterized by reflex-like rejection of new knowledge because it contradicts entrenched norms, beliefs, or paradigms—is named after Semmelweis, whose ideas were ridiculed and rejected by his contemporaries.
    How much of the reaction to ivermectin is explained by this, and how much of it is just the money?

starting strength coach development program
    This is the only guy in Israeli politics that speaks the truth with intellectual honestly based on his principles. That's also probably why he hasn't had any real success in politics.
    Feiglin: Those who listened to instructions are not healthier - Israel National News
    Who knows, there might be a grass roots ground reaction against the Nazi like mentality of the current leadership that will allow him to lead the Likud. But I am not getting my hopes up. You think you guys have a deep state, well so do we and they dictate any policy that is of importance while leaving all the headless chickens in the Knesset to run around like frantic useful idiots pouncing on each other creating stress and fear for the population.