starting strength gym
Page 1458 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4589581358140814481456145714581459146014681508155819582458 ... LastLast
Results 14,571 to 14,580 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I refuse to research the following out of principle, but I am looking forward to the spectrum of responses.

Isn’t “herd immunity” due to natural contraction, spreading and survival (or not ) of a communicable disease?

Then how come “scientists” keep saying we have not achieved herd immunity do to lack of sufficient vaccinations? Doublespeak or am I missing a technicality?
    The technicality is that herd immunity doesn't sell vaccinations at $3000 a stick.

I refuse to research the following out of principle, but I am looking forward to the spectrum of responses.

Isn’t “herd immunity” due to natural contraction, spreading and survival (or not ) of a communicable disease?

Then how come “scientists” keep saying we have not achieved herd immunity do to lack of sufficient vaccinations? Doublespeak or am I missing a technicality?
    It’s part of the official myth. Only vaccinations can be called forth to immunize a population as the fable of polio’s irradiation has established. Why rely on the imperfection of humans when we have science? This is why measles went from a childhood rite of passage to the scourge of civilization and why chicken pox threatens adults of all ages. As long as we can make a few bucks in the process, what’s the cost of a few million hungry, carbon-spewing mouths?

Herd immunity would include individuals who have some level of immunity due to prior infection or to vaccination. Vaccination numbers are easy to get. Total numbers of infections are more difficult to get. You also have to take into account that there is overlap between those populations, and the amount of overlap is uncertain.
    It could be that folks ignore infections for simplicity sake. It could be that they are avoiding admitting uncertainty. It could be laziness. Others will likely come up with other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Herd immunity would include individuals who have some level of immunity due to prior infection or to vaccination. Vaccination numbers are easy to get. Total numbers of infections are more difficult to get.
    Deaths were easy enough to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The agenda being keeping people away from social media? This would be a huge positive for the whole world. For instance, you would be much happier if they banned you from Twitter.
    Very True. Thank you Jovan.

As things are shaping up, herd immunity is what you get when you vaccinate 120 percent of the population and no sooner.

Heard immunity is related to the reproduction number or R-number.

The R-value represents the average number of how many people an infected person spread the virus to.

If it is larger than one, the number of infected increase and if it is smaller than one the outbreak will reduce.

Heard immunity means that the R-value is significantly below one, which causes the desease to disappear.

It does not matter if it is natural immunity or by vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I'm kinda hoping they do bring all the 2020 bullshit back over the Delta Farce. Maybe it will finally make enough people angry enough to change this. I was talking to my girlfriend about this shit tonight, I think we are in need of a wipe of all current governments, at least at the national level. Not even a violent revolt, just too many people becoming completely ungovernable by these institutions. They are just not fucking serving us anymore. They need to be disbanded and we need to come up with something better to put there.
    Yep. A one world government is where it is heading and the UN has been for decades trying to get it up and running and with the help from inside own national governments. Nobody wants nationalism with independent sovereign governments put in power by their own people, we want a one world leader and a global government, that will solve all our problems.

Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.
    They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.” Gen 11v1-4

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "You know what's going on by now" - 1 minute

This is Anarchy and Medical Apartheid at the same time. As you said a week ago, all that matters is Power at this point. That Power is 100% focused on dividing us. Don't let them do it.

----
    A quick comment on the Flu / PCR test technical analysis done here. We have established that the entire medical system is fraudulent. The simple fact that the PCR test was amp'd up to 35-45 cycle threshold for over a year...without one single Lab, scientist in a position of authority, virologist, immunologist, WHO, CDC, UN...nobody with a voice...said ONE SINGLE WORD about this fraud for over a year. And the whole disaster was based on that foundation. Fortunately, we had a technically astute voice here (johnst_nhb) who clued us in early.

That alone should make us all very suspicious of any data coming out of this system, and thus any analysis of that data.

---

So to augment the technical analysis, I suggest we employ Abductive Reasoning, which is an approach used by regular people every day because we typically can't wait for a study proving a conclusion. Look at the big picture here and it's pretty easy to draw conclusions. For example, if the PCR test is amp'd up to 45 CT, then...yea, it probably does show a false positive when the symptoms are actually the Flu....and this is exactly by design.

We have anecdotal reports that a lab gave positive Covid results for a Goat, a Sheep and a Paw Paw...and now a Fly. Why not the Flu? Of course, the damned PCR test is erroneously labeling Flu as Covid. There's no need for complex statistical analysis to figure this out.

Early in the "Pandemic", the MD I know on the Frontlines was testing for Flu before she would test for Covid. When I suggested that nobody else is doing that, she said "Yea, well, that's because we know what the fuck we're doing here." She is at a major hospital and research hub.

I suspect a policy change came down from above and they stopped testing for flu before testing covid. I value the relationship too much to ask at this point.

---
    The Good news? IMO, We are witnessing the destruction of the Medical Industrial Complex. This rabbit hole goes much deeper and darker than Covid. Extrapolate the same methods, fraud and ABSOLUTE power to Cancer, for example. Use Abductive Reasoning and accept that anything is possible at this point. Difficult truths are ahead.

The Big Lie is a powerful tool. Surely, they wouldn't do THAT! See how it works?

----
    Quick summary of a recent Jon Rappaport post
    To confirm this, the CDC document links to an FDA release titled, “SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel Comparative Data.” [2] [2a] Here is a killer quote:

“During the early months of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, clinical specimens [of the virus] were not readily available to developers of IVDs [in vitro diagnostics] to detect SARS-CoV-2. Therefore, the FDA authorized IVDs based on available data from contrived samples generated from a range of SARS-CoV-2 material sources (for example, gene specific RNA, synthetic RNA, or whole genome viral RNA) for analytical and clinical performance evaluation. While validation using these contrived specimens provided a measure of confidence in test performance at the beginning of the pandemic, it is not feasible to precisely compare the performance of various tests that used contrived specimens because each test validated performance using samples derived from different gene specific, synthetic, or genomic nucleic acid sources.”

Translation: We, at the CDC, did not have a specimen of the SARS-CoV-2 virus when we concocted the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2. Yes, it’s unbelievable, right? And that’s the test we’ve been using all along. So we CONTRIVED samples of the virus. We fabricated. We lied. We made up [invented] synthetic gene sequences and we SAID these sequences HAD TO BE close to the sequence of SARS-CoV-2, without having the faintest idea of what we were doing, because, again, we didn’t have an actual specimen of the virus. We had no proof THERE WAS something called SARS-CoV-2.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/07/29/cdc-fda-co
    Jon Rappoport might be an interesting interview and he'd probably agree to do it. Basically, Jon believes there is no covid-19 virus. Is his analysis correct? I don't know but I enjoy having an open mind.