starting strength gym
Page 1460 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4609601360141014501458145914601461146214701510156019602460 ... LastLast
Results 14,591 to 14,600 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I've been re-reading Brave New World. There's a quote from the Resident World Controller that seemed particularly relevant:
    “Yes; but what sort of science?” asked Mustapha Mond sarcastically. “You’ve had no scientific training, so you can’t judge. I was a pretty good physicist in my time. Too good-good enough to realize that all our science is just a cookery book, with an orthodox theory of cooking that nobody’s allowed to question, and a list of recipes that mustn’t be added to except by special permission from the head cook. I’m the head cook now. But I was an inquisitive young scullion once. I started doing a bit of cooking on my own. Unorthodox cooking, illicit cooking. A bit of real science, in fact.” He was silent.
    “What happened?” asked Helmholtz Watson.
    The Controller sighed. “Very nearly what’s going to happen to you young men. I was on the point of being sent to an island.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The Good news? IMO, We are witnessing the destruction of the Medical Industrial Complex. This rabbit hole goes much deeper and darker than Covid. Extrapolate the same methods, fraud and ABSOLUTE power to Cancer, for example. Use Abductive Reasoning and accept that anything is possible at this point. Difficult truths are ahead.
    I stumbled into the NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) rabbit hole today. Now I know why the FDA wants to ban its use as a supplement. Its applications are huge!

Plese feel free to decline his credit card if/when he tries to join the Network.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You cannot be serious. This is an advertisement for Pfizer. I've had enough of your juvenile bullshit. You're going to sit in the corner for a while.

This man continues to make a little bitch out of Greg Abbot: [WATCH] Gov. DeSantis Tells the Feds Where to Stick Their School Mask Mandates – PJ Media

Quote Originally Posted by MattLiptak View Post
    I've been re-reading Brave New World. There's a quote from the Resident World Controller that seemed particularly relevant:
    “Yes; but what sort of science?” asked Mustapha Mond sarcastically. “You’ve had no scientific training, so you can’t judge. I was a pretty good physicist in my time. Too good-good enough to realize that all our science is just a cookery book, with an orthodox theory of cooking that nobody’s allowed to question, and a list of recipes that mustn’t be added to except by special permission from the head cook. I’m the head cook now. But I was an inquisitive young scullion once. I started doing a bit of cooking on my own. Unorthodox cooking, illicit cooking. A bit of real science, in fact.” He was silent.
    “What happened?” asked Helmholtz Watson.
    The Controller sighed. “Very nearly what’s going to happen to you young men. I was on the point of being sent to an island.”
    I read this in high school 25 years ago. Catholic after 8 years of Catholic grammar school. Catholic schools were the last best, hope; but, even they fell to the siren song of the state and its dirty money. I think I was the last generation to be exposed to such dangerous literature.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    what do you mean?
    You seem to imply that a social media credit score would drive people away from social media. As if the majority of people that use it have any capacity of understanding the gravity of a social credit score. They have been trained to use one for years now, and they love it. And they'd love it if their indoctrination score was visible to anyone at any time and give them all kinds of privileges and bonuses, or mabye even a discount! You know they love those.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    The Biden bipartisan infrastructure deal will create good paying jobs for tenths of American workers. This will also result in improved efficency making US industry more competitive which results in even more jobs.

Anyone understands that the richest country in the world can afford to invest in infrastructure.
    Broken Window Fallacy.

The Broken-Window Fallacy | Mises Institute

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    It's like you're not even a real human being.
    NPC.

This man continues to make a little bitch out of Greg Abbot: [WATCH] Gov. DeSantis Tells the Feds Where to Stick Their School Mask Mandates – PJ Media
    Abbott looks like fucking Rambo next to the likes of Asa Hutchinson, but he's on his last term and the Waltons are keeping his seat warm on the board. Also, the people of his state are beyond over it. He's even trying to start a special session, just after this general session has ended, in order to "change the law" that was just passed (and went into effect 7/28) about banning mask mandates.

Abbott is in his last term. No doubt. Allen West will probably be the next governor of Texas.

__________________________________________________ __________

There are many people like this: ‘I will not hesitate to kill you’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

starting strength coach development program
    Abbott is in his last term. No doubt. Allen West will probably be the next governor of Texas.

__________________________________________________ __________

There are many people like this: ‘I will not hesitate to kill you’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Another fine man I'd go to war with any day of the week. Like I said... the fires of war tend to burn away all of the bullshit.