starting strength gym
Page 1462 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4629621362141214521460146114621463146414721512156219622462 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,620 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    So when you say this is actually a good thing for the world, I have a hard time understanding what you mean
    I said getting people off social networks would be a good thing for the world. I don't think this needs much clarification. As for the rest, it seems to me you are slightly misunderstanding the weird Australian ID system (understandably, it is Australian after all). Maybe Google it or something.

Posting this article just for how remarkably aggressive and transparent the propaganda is: USOPC gives in to arrogant, unvaccinated Olympian Michael Andrew as he skips mask. Big mistake.

Archive link, so their trash rag doesn't get any clicks.

I'm hesitant to share this here. But, all things considered, right?

Most of us can now agree that we have been at War since long before the 2020 election. Our government has powerful mechanisms in place to ensure continuity of our Republic in the case of Nuclear attack. Why wouldn't these mechanisms also protect our Republic from infiltration by foreign powers, biowarfare attacks, election theft, etc?

This 6 part series, entitled "Devolution", explores how Continuity of Government might have already kicked in, and how COG might play out in the coming months:

Devolution - by Patel Patriot - Patel Patriot’s Newsletter

It is, perhaps far-fetched, conjecture based on facts. It's an interesting read, and it sure beats getting lectured about Global Warming by some Netflix/Amazon movie.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Posting this article just for how remarkably aggressive and transparent the propaganda is: USOPC gives in to arrogant, unvaccinated Olympian Michael Andrew as he skips mask. Big mistake.

Archive link, so their trash rag doesn't get any clicks.
    What a vile asshole the journalist is. Reminds me of the bitch from Los Angeles whatever who was complaining how the Trump voters cleared snow from her driveway.

EPISODE 1,137 – DEEP DIVE INTO COVID (W/ DR. ROBERT MALONE, DR. PETER NAVARRO)
    Top physician weighs in on the risks on the virus and how authoritarian rule is burying truth.
    Episode 1,137 – Deep Dive into COVID (w/ Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter Navarro)

Sweden Chief Epidemiologist warns against ‘far-reaching conclusions’ about Delta Variant… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This man continues to make a little bitch out of Greg Abbot: [WATCH] Gov. DeSantis Tells the Feds Where to Stick Their School Mask Mandates – PJ Media
    It’s time to move to Florida… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    I would have liked Desantis to clarify the "no mandates" statement to stipulate clearly that this includes there will be no vaccine mandates as well!

Information security expert on revealed Pfizer agreements: 'There's good reason Pfizer fought to hide the details of these contracts' - America's Frontline Doctors

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Unfortunately the kid stopped short of saying he was tired of this horse-shit and the rest of the folks should wake up.

Maybe it is better that he didn't: given what he ALREADY said I only give him a 30% chance of living to see 2022...and of course he will die of an infection from the dreaded Delta Variant of the COVID-19 SARS-COV2 virus. The most deadly pathogen to every be unleashed on the world by the Pangolin in a wet market.

You saw it here first.

[QUOTE=David A. Rowe;1820318]Broken Window Fallacy.

The Broken-Window Fallacy | Mises Institute

Do you understand that US is falling behind on infrastructure? It cost efficiency in the industry. Efficiency gives US workers a better chance to compete on the global market.

Jonas, you helpless little fool, what is money, and where does it come from?

starting strength coach development program
    Is there any specific thing in the infrastructure bill that you do not like?