starting strength gym
Page 1463 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4639631363141314531461146214631464146514731513156319632463 ... LastLast
Results 14,621 to 14,630 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    Is there any specific thing in the infrastructure bill that you do not like?
    Answer the fucking question.

Money comes from people working or innovating to start at business. For you information, half of your federal tax goes to the defense industry which is creating nothing.

Have you heard about something called a multiplier?

If a dollar is spent on infrastructure, there is a snowball effect that creates a tax revenue that is close to a dollar.

Devastating.

Apparently you have to thiiiiiiink now...

So not only do you oppose people to get vaccinated against the Covid virus.

Now you oppose of the richest country in the world investing in infrastructure.

Broken Window Fallacy.

The Broken-Window Fallacy | Mises Institute

Do you understand that US is falling behind on infrastructure? It cost efficiency in the industry. Efficiency gives US workers a better chance to compete on the global market.
    You obviously didn’t read the article. It is a critique of Keynesian Economics. Especially brutally critical of Paul Krugman .

What is interesting is this article was written in 2012, about the time Krugman claimed the Fukushima disaster (and tragic loss of lives) was a net gain for the global economy.

Sound like a precursor to COVID-19 and your beloved infrastructure bill?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Unfortunately the kid stopped short of saying he was tired of this horse-shit and the rest of the folks should wake up.

Maybe it is better that he didn't: given what he ALREADY said I only give him a 30% chance of living to see 2022...and of course he will die of an infection from the dreaded Delta Variant of the COVID-19 SARS-COV2 virus. The most deadly pathogen to every be unleashed on the world by the Pangolin in a wet market.

You saw it here first.
    I object, the proper classifier for the delta variant is not "dreaded" but "highly transmissible".

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I object, the proper classifier for the delta variant is not "dreaded" but "highly transmissible".
    What does it matter how you want to classify it? The delta variant spreads faster than the previous. By a factor 3 or 4. Fact!

Money comes from people working or innovating to start at business. For you information, half of your federal tax goes to the defense industry which is creating nothing.

Have you heard about something called a multiplier?

If a dollar is spent on infrastructure, there is a snowball effect that creates a tax revenue that is close to a dollar.
    There is no infrastructure without security.

How many Scotsmen like this are left? Scottish patriot goes Braveheart… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

starting strength coach development program
    What does it matter how you want to classify it? The delta variant spreads faster than the previous. By a factor 3 or 4. Fact!
    This is why I said highly transmissible. What do you want from me, I recited proper Scripture?