starting strength gym
Page 1465 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4659651365141514551463146414651466146714751515156519652465 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,650 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Broken Window Fallacy.

The Broken-Window Fallacy | Mises Institute

NPC.

Abbott looks like fucking Rambo next to the likes of Asa Hutchinson, but he's on his last term and the Waltons are keeping his seat warm on the board. Also, the people of his state are beyond over it. He's even trying to start a special session, just after this general session has ended, in order to "change the law" that was just passed (and went into effect 7/28) about banning mask mandates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Jonas, you helpless little fool, what is money, and where does it come from?
    As long as we are discussing Bastiat I think we should let him answer the question. Spectacular read. Bastiat warned about the Federal Reserve about 60 years before the stinkers crawled out from the sewers.

Warning--you will have to read this a couple of times before it even starts to sink in.

What Is Money? - by Frederic Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You have clearly bought the propaganda. Are you 78 years old with asthma and obesity? You are scared of getting sick? You've never been sick before? What the fuck is wrong with you?????
    He is Australian.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    I dont want to take these coronavirus injections. Eg the pfizer one is more effective than others but immunity wanes over time, it becomes 6% less effective every 2 months. So it doesnt seem like 2 injections is a realistic long term solution. Then theres the obvious questions about long term health implications...noone knows yet cos they havent been taken over a long period of time yet.
    Plus it seems the virus will just keep mutating, so will these injections become less effective with each future strain? If yes then why inject yourself with something now that may soon become obsolete?
    To me the whole thing seems like a big experiment. Its hard to be enthusiastic about participating.

That being said, i definitely dont want to get this disgusting chinese man-made virus. Fuck that and fuck them. I wouldnt be surprised if they planned this, letting it out deliberately to put the rest of the world into chaos while they plot their takeover of taiwan.

This might make me sound like a dickhead but I dont care its just honesty.
    I want to get out of Australia and travel and live my life, i wana start chasing women again, having casual sex again, partying in packed bars/clubs, living normally. But theres a decent chance ill get this chinese virus if i go back to living that carefree lifestyle that i miss. Im confident i could avoid the virus if i keep to myself and im super careful/paranoid all the time, but what kind of life is that?

If i had to choose between either getting the chinese virus or getting the injections, id prefer the lesser of 2 evils and get the injections. That doesnt mean i think they are safe, but if theres a decent chance ill get the virus anyway if i leave australia and live how i wana live (look at the case numbers rising again in usa for example) then im starting to think should i just give in, get the injections and move on?

Whats everyone else been doing? Getting the injections or not getting them?
    I feel the need to interject. Don't lie to people, the only casual sex (actually, the only kind of sex period) you have ever had in your cowardly existence was sex that you paid for.

Dr. Malone: CDC’s Own Data Shows Masks & Vaccines Don’t Stop COVID; Junk Science Is Driving Authoritarianism

COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness—the elephant (not) in the room
    DEFINE_ME
    I am surprised that this has not been retracted yet.

Telegram: Contact @TheCommonDenominator

You nailed it exactly....and Coronaviruses are a goldmine..because thats what they do- mutate..why do you think there is no cure for the common cold...even if 6.7 billion of the world population gets vaccinated the remaining .3 would create a novel variant and the NEW coronavirus would spread in a never ending cycle ...i.e time for the new jab

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    He is Australian.
    Ah. Got it.

I will say this one more time. The highly transmissible delta variant had started to spread exponentially in countries with the supposedly highest vaccination rates, which also have little natural immunity due to the police and army having locked people up for 18 months. Nevertheless, the basic assumption is that this is due to mutations or vaccine inefficiency or some other kind of bullshit, when it is far more logical that the virus is spreading because the governments have lied about the vaccination uptake. The American peak is leveling out, but far more importantly, why is there no massive spread of the highly transmissible delta variant in Sweden? Or Belgium, or Hungary? These are all countries with high infections in the previous two respiratory disease seasons. But no, let's trust the data by Israel's and the UK's government, because those fuckers are renowned for their honesty.

I hope one day that I can understand why the fight scene in Carpenter's movie They Live between Nada and Frank has been so damn prophetic. Add that movietotge pistol COVID-19 casualties -- I'll never be able to watch it again without being infuriated. There has to be some way to reverse engineer why some people will fight so damn hard to NOT know.

Not unlike some of the pop-ins in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I will say this one more time. The highly transmissible delta variant had started to spread exponentially in countries with the supposedly highest vaccination rates, which also have little natural immunity due to the police and army having locked people up for 18 months. Nevertheless, the basic assumption is that this is due to mutations or vaccine inefficiency or some other kind of bullshit, when it is far more logical that the virus is spreading because the governments have lied about the vaccination uptake. The American peak is leveling out, but far more importantly, why is there no massive spread of the highly transmissible delta variant in Sweden? Or Belgium, or Hungary? These are all countries with high infections in the previous two respiratory disease seasons. But no, let's trust the data by Israel's and the UK's government, because those fuckers are renowned for their honesty.
    And let's not forget the "death" thing: https://startingstrength.com/contentimg/graph.png

starting strength coach development program
    They're openly telling you that giving up meat is a fair trade. It's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that this is all social engineering.