starting strength gym
Page 1467 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 4679671367141714571465146614671468146914771517156719672467 ... LastLast
Results 14,661 to 14,670 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Anybody under 50 is not Australian, they have all succumbed to the globalist idea of being a world citizen. Covid in one sense has stuffed up the idea of open boarders and free passage of people around the world for the moment, however the groundwork has been laid for the surveillance of all folk and now we are duly conditioned to have "big brother" knowing where we are and what we are doing and we are not objecting much anymore on pain of incarceration or large fines. A fantastic plan that has us all in a tizzy. We are all madder than a wet hen!
    But there is nothing globalist about zero Covid with the army running the streets, it is a purely Australian thing. Even the crazies in New Zealand are tame compared with your gulag of an island.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    They are headed in a very predictable direction: Australian Army hunts ‘rule breakers’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Bryan Ellison the author of the book "Why we will never win the war in aids" is the son of a leading member of the The John Birch Society. Based on his father's analysis of the the global communist take over, he came to the conclusion that Australia was the safest place to be. Granted he said this 20 to 30 years ago, it appears that he was wrong.

I fucking despise with every ounce of my being these stupid fucking terms dreamt up by the media/gov the “delta variant”. It’s a strain of fucking flu and these idiots treat it like some Hollywood movie coming up with moronic names every time it changes slightly

Reminds me of some of the silly bullshit we had to listen to from UK Gov last year “Operation moonshot”

This whole thing is being ran by 12 year olds I swear

I thought he was smarter than that. Several people have disappointed me this year.

Go find his Tweet where he admits to moving his portfolio into Moderna and Pfizer. That's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I thought he was smarter than that. Several people have disappointed me this year.
    I legitimately feel remorse chiding the people who signed up for the one-way Mars trip. At least they had a goal for glory. Really does seem like the wheels will come off this time.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    For you information, half of your federal tax goes to the defense industry which is creating nothing.
    If it wasn't for US defense spending, you likely wouldn't be able to troll people behind the safety of your Internet access; the defense industry created this opportunity for you. Show some gratitude, boy, and look up DARPA.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    If it wasn't for US defense spending, you likely wouldn't be able to troll people behind the safety of your Internet access; the defense industry created this opportunity for you. Show some gratitude, boy, and look up DARPA.
    No, thank Al Gore.

starting strength coach development program
    Perhaps when the CCP conquers us, they will stop all this nonsense. They are pushing a more masculine ideology for their men.