starting strength gym
Page 1468 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4689681368141814581466146714681469147014781518156819682468 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,680 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I thought he was smarter than that. Several people have disappointed me this year.
    Very few people in high places have any balls. It's very lucky that Michael Yeadon caught the scammers off guard and got his message across to enough people before the hatchet jobs began.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    If it wasn't for US defense spending, you likely wouldn't be able to troll people behind the safety of your Internet access; the defense industry created this opportunity for you. Show some gratitude, boy, and look up DARPA.
    Jesus, there's two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainstream View Post
    I love how the symptoms keep expanding to pretty much cover anything...it was fever, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, persistant cough....then they added sneezing, runny nose, MAGA hats, smelly farts, bad breath, and compainging about vaccine or maks mandates was considered a form of delirium like the hallucinations of dengue fever...now they include gun ownership, outside barbeques, muddy tires , and especially watching Fox news which is considered a life threatening COVID symptom and neighbors who see this are urged to call 911 immediately
    Rip,
    can you send a link to that actual graph please. Try to find it on the CDC site but having trouble.
    THanks!

As soon as anyone makes any comparison between current COVID-19 mandates, restrictions, surveillance and guidelines and the Nazi State you are branded as an over- dramatic nutjob..a member of the tin foil hat club....someone who has communicated with aliens with anal probes ...but the terrorization and attempted extermination and genocide of Jewish people by the Nazi's was based on the medical model of disease..Hitler didn't didnt throw Jews into the ovens and gas chambers because they were branded as "criminals" but because they were branded as vectors of disease, yes , all of these horrific practices were based on policies that used words like " Public Health" , "hygiene" , " purification" etc....being Jewish was labeled a DISEASE in Nazi Germany and he used the propaganda machine of the public media to spread this hateful, deceitful lie..next to every commadant at the concentration camp was a Doctor in a white lab coat measuring their ears and taking samples and such shit... This tragedy was sold to the public as a public health measure

Safe and Effective, Then and Now - YouTube
    "Safe & Effective", Then and Now.
    Dr. Sam Bailey digs into the history of an infamous pharmaceutical (Thalidomide). It was said to be safe & effective.
    History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes...

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    ...half of your federal tax goes to the defense industry which is creating nothing.
    Maybe I missed it, but the US doesn't spend close to half of its budget or tax revenue on the military, more like 15%. People always seem to get this wrong by looking at the discretionary budget.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    If it wasn't for US defense spending, you likely wouldn't be able to troll people behind the safety of your Internet access; the defense industry created this opportunity for you. Show some gratitude, boy, and look up DARPA.
    What's with this board's staunch defense of our military spending? I believe in peace through strength and protecting our wealth, but Jonas' "arguments" can be dismantled without bolstering the idea that we need to police the world. As evidenced in the many conflicts the US has engaged in around the world, there is a strong defender's advantage, monetarily and militarily. Why not pull back and strengthen our defense? Do we really need our fingers in every pie? Do you believe that we're safer than if we had spent the same or less while from abstaining from endless wars around the world?

Quote Originally Posted by conradbc View Post
    Rip,
    can you send a link to that actual graph please. Try to find it on the CDC site but having trouble.
    THanks!
    This is the only graph I've posted recently: https://startingstrength.com/contentimg/graph.png

The question is does government have the power to dictate to you personal health decisions -the answer obviously is yes.

Its not saying people with concerns should wear masks and get vaccinated...it is saying everyone should wear masks and get vaccinated FOR OTHER PEOPLE....now you are being held personally responsible for other people for something WE CAN'T SEE....if people don't see the potential for catastrophe here I encourage you to go read a history book.

Study the history of vaccines...how they were developed and tested....and used indiscriminately on African villagers, and the disabled institutionaized .study what could have happened with the AIDS epidemic if there was not a severe push back on on what is private health information...study the relationship between the Spanish flu and the mass vaccination programs prior to deployment of Armed Services personnel in WW1...study the Tuskegee Experiment...study who exactly funds most research...Study the big chemicals companies and their progeny big pharma....study immunology and virology....so that you can clearly see what is fact and total bullshit...study the cozy relationship between the FDA and big pharma....study how the media is driven by ratings and advertising....study how big interest groups like big pharma influence goverment decisions...WE HAVE A FOR PROFIT HEALTH SYSTEM...I dont want to get into that debate ...I am just talking about the ability to get real objective information through media ..almost
    t impossible..

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is the only graph I've posted recently: https://startingstrength.com/contentimg/graph.png
    And Briggs posts the CDC data regularly in his Covid updates. The latest:

Dreaded Delta Bows To Alpha; Cult of Certain Death; Cult of the Mask; Vexxine Effectiveness; Propaganda Bots; Model Insanity; More! — Coronavirus Update LXXXII – William M. Briggs