starting strength gym
Page 1473 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4739731373142314631471147214731474147514831523157319732473 ... LastLast
Results 14,721 to 14,730 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This whole vaccine passport stuff will never get off the ground. I think 90% of people I know would just ignore it & businesses who want you in their premises aren’t going to enforce it

Melbourne may be about to stand up on its hind legs: Melbourne is ready to blow… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Melbourne may be about to stand up on its hind legs: Melbourne is ready to blow… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    We sure as shit can't keep living like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFCPete View Post
    This whole vaccine passport stuff will never get off the ground. I think 90% of people I know would just ignore it & businesses who want you in their premises aren’t going to enforce it
    You should visit seattle. It’s not a mandate yet here but many stores, bars and restaurants are requiring proof before entry.

But then again seattle is packed with brainwashed sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    You should visit seattle. It’s not a mandate yet here but many stores, bars and restaurants are requiring proof before entry.

But then again seattle is packed with brainwashed sheep.
    When are you moving?

I'm surprised a large black market of "covid passports" hasn't emerged yet, what with so many employers requiring employees to get vaccinated. Then again, 90% of the people I talk to at work seem completely unconcerned if not rather supportive about what's happening, so maybe it isn't surprising at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    I'm surprised a large black market of "covid passports" hasn't emerged yet, what with so many employers requiring employees to get vaccinated. Then again, 90% of the people I talk to at work seem completely unconcerned if not rather supportive about what's happening, so maybe it isn't surprising at all.
    Because most people who have jobs aren't very experienced forming and dealing with any sort of black market. Also, they are threatening to prosecute counterfeiting those stupid things as a felony.

Missouri Congresswoman Cori Bush (D) has a MUST SEE message for America:

Congresswoman Cori Bush (D) tells you to "SUCK IT UP" - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Railbob1776 View Post
    Are you taking the jab or finding another job? I feel like everyone who has an employer will face this dilemma sooner rather than later. The main problem with quitting will be be finding a job that DOESN'T require it.
    Taking the jab. There's not another organization on the same system in the area that hasnt implemented the vaccine requirement. I have a wife and 1 yr old daughter to support. Im sure the hospital takes public money, which would go against Abbott's mandate about companies requiring vaccines, but im guessing its a toorhless gesture to try and make up for his initial response of shutting everything down.

Rip, what are your thoughts on Allen West running for Govenor? Ive seen him a few times on Timcast and came away very impressed.

starting strength coach development program
    Allen West is the next governor of Texas. I'll send money when the time comes.