starting strength gym
Page 1482 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4829821382143214721480148114821483148414921532158219822482 ... LastLast
Results 14,811 to 14,820 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post

So, the next question, assuming your math is right, is how many of those 100k would have died if they had not taken the vaccine? Which number is higher?
    Good question.
    Let's assume those who get symptomatic with the virus or its variants start one of the proven protocols (like Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance before the 5th day....preferably by day 2. Very few (if any) have died that I'm aware of.

It will be very difficult to convince me that we need these injections. The FDA should have pulled them months ago. Remember: they pulled Swine Flu vaccine after 25 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    ...I love the smug cocksuckers on the Clark County Commission...
    Hunger Games.

Speaking of movies, we're catching up on the programming created to prepare us for their Plandemic. Two we're gonna check out are series: The Last Ship, and Utopia.

So, the next question, assuming your math is right, is how many of those 100k would have died if they had not taken the vaccine? Which number is higher?

I'm not sure I understand your question. The overall infection mortality rate from covid19 is 0.15%. It is highly age dependent. As low as 0.0003% for healthy under age 50. The number needed to harm from vaccination (harm=death as endpoint) is 4/100,000. The number needed to treat (vaccinate) to save one life (from conservative estimate) is 16,000. If you do the math that equates to 6 lives saved for 100,000 vaccinated. This is not odd as far as vaccinations go. What is not usual is the math that according to the data 4 lives are lost due to vaccination. so...... you save 6 lives while sacrificing 4.

Meaning, for every 3 lives you save from vaccination you kill 2 people.

I have spent 18 months looking at this data, to the exclusion of my personal and professional life. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    I have spent 18 months looking at this data, to the exclusion of my personal and professional life. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    You are doing a service. Thank you.

No fault of yours, I still don’t feel close to knowing anything definitive. My opinions are well known, however.

Did you get a doctor to prescribe the ivermectim?
    Since we can not rely on the medical system there exists underground networks of grassroots activists that are trained in the latest protocols with treating covid. There are doctors and nurses amongst these groups also. But many of them are just educated caring citizens that are being guided by doctors in the know. This is also one of the reasons why certain Chasidic community numbers are lower in comparison to other communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Good question.
    Let's assume those who get symptomatic with the virus or its variants start one of the proven protocols (like Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance before the 5th day....preferably by day 2. Very few (if any) have died that I'm aware of.

It will be very difficult to convince me that we need these injections. The FDA should have pulled them months ago. Remember: they pulled Swine Flu vaccine after 25 deaths.
    Well Pfyzer seems to agree with you except the early treatment needs to be with their inferior version of IVM that only uses one of IVMs four mechanisms of action. They are marketing it as a compliment to the vaccines. Pfizer Testing A Pill To Treat Covid
    I soooo don't understand why people just don't get it. How can really smart people be so fucking stupid to fall for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Since we can not rely on the medical system there exists underground networks of grassroots activists that are trained in the latest protocols with treating covid. There are doctors and nurses amongst these groups also. But many of them are just educated caring citizens that are being guided by doctors in the know. This is also one of the reasons why certain Chasidic community numbers are lower in comparison to other communities.
    any recommended sources of IVM in Melbourne, im a bit late to the party and cant find any

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question. The overall infection mortality rate from covid19 is 0.15%. It is highly age dependent. As low as 0.0003% for healthy under age 50. The number needed to harm from vaccination (harm=death as endpoint) is 4/100,000. The number needed to treat (vaccinate) to save one life (from conservative estimate) is 16,000. If you do the math that equates to 6 lives saved for 100,000 vaccinated. This is not odd as far as vaccinations go. What is not usual is the math that according to the data 4 lives are lost due to vaccination. so...... you save 6 lives while sacrificing 4.

Meaning, for every 3 lives you save from vaccination you kill 2 people.
    And if we treated early with proper safe protocols that use safe repurposed drugs, how would that effect the equation?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    any recommended sources of IVM in Melbourne, im a bit late to the party and cant find any
    How are you planning to leave your house to buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The experts in our lives will not / cannot "say it". Despite death threats, Dr Zelenko says it all:
    Vladimir Zelenko talks to israeli politicians and health minister about vaccine
    This is a local communal civil religious court. I doubt it will have any effect. The problem is, the conspiracy is so great it sounds like a sci Fi movie. How can you explain this to anyone that has not been following along the actual events of the last 2 years.

starting strength coach development program
    Panda, if you have a horse that requires worming, imaginary or otherwise, I hear Mr Bezos' company can send ivm paste to your town. I assume the post man is essential, but who knows...

Re autopsies, this has probably done the 'rounds already.

First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2