starting strength gym
Page 1486 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4869861386143614761484148514861487148814961536158619862486 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,860 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Remember: they pulled Swine Flu vaccine after 25 deaths.
    To play devil's advocate... How many vaccine shots were distributed to get to 25 deaths? Are we comparing apples to apples (per 100k given)? Again, not arguing, but if I was on the other side, I'd ask this question.

Thought I'd dogpile on and add my 2 cents. I work in the Western border of Arkansas and have a medicare provider ID number. As you may be aware Arkansas has become fuel for the propaganda machine recently due to a sub 40% vaccination rate. I got an email from AR medicare yesterday upping the reimbursement rate for the Covid vaccine. I don't know what the previous rate was, but reimbursement is now $100/ shot. Odd since medicare is funded federally and is the cheapest of reimbursing bodies in my experience. Not sure this is worth mentioning, but I thought it was worth noting. Anecdotally I don't see things being much worse around here lately, but national headlines are telling everyone how much this state sucks. Governor Asa Hutchinson is a pretty massive vagina and appears to be owned by Walmart. I reside in Oklahoma, Governor Kevin Stitt has balls. That is all.

Biden’s Eviction Moratorium Is a Rare Act of Presidential Civil Disobedience - The Nation (archive)

Somehow, no matter how much they debase themselves, the media still manages to surprise me almost daily.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Biden’s Eviction Moratorium Is a Rare Act of Presidential Civil Disobedience - The Nation (archive)

Somehow, no matter how much they debase themselves, the media still manages to surprise me almost daily.
    This really is an amazing piece of shit. How he/she/they write this drivel is an interesting process that must involve 1.) factual analysis of the issues and then 2.) a conscious decision to state precisely the opposite.

And by the way, they got his ass: Andrew Cuomo Resigns | National Review

Must have made a deal.

Too bad this is behind a paywall. It might reveal "the soft bigotry of low expectations."

Gov. Kate Brown signed a law to allow Oregon students to graduate without proving they can write or do math. She doesn’t want to talk about it. - oregonlive.com

I think Cuomo goes down for ordering Covid data tampering. The sexual misconduct has always been his diversion.

While the left cares more about ass grab than homicide, Cuomo was counting on this, this is big league criminal and someone will get famous prosecuting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This really is an amazing piece of shit. How he/she/they write this drivel is an interesting process that must involve 1.) factual analysis of the issues and then 2.) a conscious decision to state precisely the opposite.
    Did not even get past the headline and associated photograph of "Housing is a Human Right."

What the hell?

Just cuz some bitch squeezes you out, you have a right to a living space?

One with A/C, WiFi and a comfy bed, amirite?

sb

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And by the way, they got his ass: Andrew Cuomo Resigns | National Review

Must have made a deal.
    In order for true justice to be done, Cuomo ought to have to resign alone in a hospital room without any access to family.

This seems to be representative of large segments of the Anglosphere: Journalist: “I’m Going to Miss Being Locked Down,” Pines For Another – Summit News

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    ... Italy ... not a lot of pushback.
    "Bella Ciao" - BALCONY SAX PERFORMANCE in ITALY - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I think Cuomo goes down for ordering Covid data tampering. The sexual misconduct has always been his diversion.

While the left cares more about ass grab than homicide, Cuomo was counting on this, this is big league criminal and someone will get famous prosecuting it.
    Disagree strongly; the deal is he’ll go for the sex stuff and they’ll drop the nursing homes and data fixing. It won’t be a Michael Weiner situation, either. Nice and cushy. This will also get all of the other governors off the hook, too, Murphy, Whitmer, and whoever is the retard in charge of Pennsylvania. Remember weeks ago DOJ announced they would not investigate any nursing homes related to state capital mandates in several states? In the eyes of the blue-pilled normies, this issue will effectively go away, which is what the regime wants. It saves all of these governors who are coming up for re-election in a year and saves face, most importantly. The deal for Cuomo was already done when DOJ made that decision. Cuomo will cool off somewhere for a while and come back in some other greasy position, likely with more power. Brilliant move. Very mafia almost, which the Cuomos always wanted to be, but they were too stupid and too crooked and too liberal to be let in. Bizarro world mafia. Perfectly honorable in a Machiavellian way.