starting strength gym
Page 1487 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 4879871387143714771485148614871488148914971537158719872487 ... LastLast
Results 14,861 to 14,870 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    …Perfectly honorable in a Machiavellian way.
    Good post. But Nah, they’re a bunch of low-life dirty bastards. I don’t know if there were “good ole days” in the the thing that isn’t a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Disagree strongly; the deal is he’ll go for the sex stuff and they’ll drop the nursing homes and data fixing. Bizarro world mafia. Perfectly honorable in a Machiavellian way.
    TBD of course, but the deaths he caused are not the issue. They all fucked that up.

It’s the data and cover up. There are several first person witnesses. This is what careers are made of.

No, they're not:
    Prof Andrew Pollard, who led the Oxford vaccine team, said it was clear that the delta variant could infect people who had been vaccinated, which made herd immunity impossible to reach even with high vaccine uptake.
    If they actually believe that herd immunity is only possible by vaccination, they don't understand a single goddamn thing. If they think the future of humanity is dependent on no one ever getting sick again, they have abandoned biology in favor of power politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    We never achieved "heard immunity" against the common flu, I don't see why this would be any different.

Mainstream media says our Texas Hospitals are over flowing...

Anyone see actual over flowing hospitals in Texas?

I have not heard that from my associates in the medical field.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Mainstream media says our Texas Hospitals are over flowing...

Anyone see actual over flowing hospitals in Texas?

I have not heard that from my associates in the medical field.
    They said that last year too, and it was bullshit then just like it is now. The fear must be maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No, they're not:

If they actually believe that herd immunity is only possible by vaccination, they don't understand a single goddamn thing. If they think the future of humanity is dependent on no one ever getting sick again, they have abandoned biology in favor of power politics.
    Sure, but the public needs to be fed a pound of bullshit before they’ll take an ounce of truth. There are some redeeming parts of the article:

We need to start moving away from just reporting infections, or just reporting positive cases admitted to hospital, to actually start reporting the number of people who are ill because of Covid," he added. "Otherwise we are going to be frightening ourselves with very high numbers that actually don't translate into disease burden.

It needs to be moving to clinically driven testing in which people are willing to get tested and treated and managed, rather than lots of community testing. If someone is unwell they should be tested, but for their contacts, if they're not unwell then it makes sense for them to be in school and being educated."

Dr Ruchi Sinha, consultant paediatrician at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, told MPs and peers that choosing not to vaccinate children would be unlikely to cause problems in the health service.

"What matters is the burden of patient hospitalisation and critical care and actually there hasn't been as much with this delta variant," she said. "They tend to be the children who have got their comorbidities, obesity, or severe neurological problems and those children are already considered for vaccination. Covid on its own in paediatrics is not the problem.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I think Cuomo goes down for ordering Covid data tampering. The sexual misconduct has always been his diversion.

While the left cares more about ass grab than homicide, Cuomo was counting on this, this is big league criminal and someone will get famous prosecuting it.
    I am actually sad to lose him. The hot water he has gotten into has left him ducking and covering. While many blue states have gone right back to the 2020 bullshit in honor of the delta farce, New York hasn't. I think him freaking out from his core crumbling has saved us. His replacement will not be so frightened. I expect she will probably be eager to prove herself, and for any democratic politician, that means heavy handed top-down policymaking. RIP my lifting goals and job search, here comes masks and gym closures again. This is to say nothing of Cuomo's presence on the ticket being our best shot at dems losing the governor's seat in 2022.