starting strength gym
Page 1490 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4909901390144014801488148914901491149215001540159019902490 ... LastLast
Results 14,891 to 14,900 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Covid Vaccine of 2020-2021:
    59% of US population have received a covid19 vaccine: 59% of 331,449,281 = 195,555,000 people vaccinated
    Number of deaths in VAERS: 12,000 people
    Deaths / Vaccinated people = 12,000 deaths / 195,555,075 * 100 = 0.00614

Swine Flu vaccine of 2009:
    65 million people vaccinated
    Number of deaths: 25 people
    Deaths / vaccinated person = 25 deaths / 65,000,000 x 100 = 0.0000385%

So, risk of death of covid vaccine is ~159 times more than Swing Flu was?
    Kitsuma have you done (or seen) any math on C19 death rate versus vaccine death rate? Or more importantly, death rate per age group?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    Kitsuma have you done (or seen) any math on C19 death rate versus vaccine death rate? Or more importantly, death rate per age group?
    Ray, a couple of pages back I asked this question and got an answer... If I remember, it is save 3, for every 2 that die. I was unclear on the math, but someone responded to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    JohnP is the guy to answer this based on the data provided by the medical industrial complex.

But, I ask everyone to consider the following quote from the Bush (W) administration some attribute to Carl Rove:
    The aide said that guys like me [Suskind] were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do." [ The New York Times Magazine ]
    When we analyze the medical industrial complex provided "data", we are wasting time on this "reality" created for us. It's fake. See my earlier post to Sharyl Attkisson's podcast. We've watched/uncovered the dishonesty in the system's data throughout this thread. I don't want to be a "reality-based community" chump that studies the new realities the "Empire" creates.

Let's assume an alien ("The Great Gazoo") with superpowers provided us real data regarding covid19 deaths during this "Pandemic". Even then, analysis of this data is a waste of time. Why? Because therapies were unnaturally withheld. Man intervened and thus we're left with bullshit data again.

What data do we really need from our alien friend? How many covid19 deaths would there have been if everyone had been treated within 5 days of symptoms with the repressed therapies? Break this down by age-group and compare to vaccine death data (which is questionable data itself), and we'd have our interesting answer.

Just my opinion.

Interesting stats here breaking down vaccine hesitancy: New study by the Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh
    New study by the Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh finds that the people most reluctant to getting the experimental vaccines are people with PHD's.

The researchers analysed more than 5 million survey responses by a range of different demographic details

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Here in Tampa, it seems EVERYONE is sick right now. Lots of people seem to be getting covid too. I know of 2 married couples, relatively young and healthy and all four vaccinated. 3 of the 4 got very sick with covid (post vaccination) and one of them had a 105 fever for about a day.

My whole extended family has been vaccinated, except for me and both my kids. It ain't easy right now....lots of pressure.
    If you need a doctor that knows how to treat covid, Zelenko has moved from NY and is now living in Florida. Vladimir Zelenko MD

Ray, a couple of pages back I asked this question and got an answer... If I remember, it is save 3, for every 2 that die. I was unclear on the math, but someone responded to my question.
    If I am not mistaken, That calculation was incorporating all death including the elderly.
    Will that be the same equation if you leave out the above 70-80 demographic.
    I am pretty sure if you just compared the under 30s demographic with each other the outcome would be much different as well.

But, I ask everyone to consider the following quote from the Bush (W) administration some attribute to Carl Rove:
    The aide said that guys like me [Suskind] were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."
    People really need to read that over and over again until they fully understand it. Thanks for posting it! Very eye-opening.

I think the fact that we're reviewing data, looking for answers, and reading all these studies proves that we're not in an actual pandemic. If we were, we'd know it. Life would not be able to continue as we knew it. Look back on the kind of stuff that happened with real pandemics. The kind of stuff that happened with the plague and when small pox came to the Americas. Whole societies fell apart because so many were sick. A real pandemic would leave no room for argument. Which means the data doesn't really matter. Whatever the numbers are they aren't enough to cause us to want to act like scared lemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I have spoken to a few people that have gotten the jab and they all have told me the same thing, that getting the jab makes them Feel safer.
    Not getting it makes me feel safer. Why are their feelings more important than mine?

JohnP is the guy to answer this based on the data provided by the medical industrial complex.

When we analyze the medical industrial complex provided "data", we are wasting time on this "reality" created for us. It's fake. See my earlier post to Sharyl Attkisson's podcast. We've watched/uncovered the dishonesty in the system's data throughout this thread. I don't want to be a "reality-based community" chump that studies the new realities the "Empire" creates.

Let's assume an alien ("The Great Gazoo") with superpowers provided us real data regarding covid19 deaths during this "Pandemic". Even then, analysis of this data is a waste of time. Why? Because therapies were unnaturally withheld. Man intervened and thus we're left with bullshit data again.

What data do we really need from our alien friend? How many covid19 deaths would there have been if everyone had been treated within 5 days of symptoms with the repressed therapies? Break this down by age-group and compare to vaccine death data (which is questionable data itself), and we'd have our interesting answer.

Just my opinion.

Interesting stats here breaking down vaccine hesitancy: New study by the Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh
    Ok. So I vote this the most disturbing post of the entire thread.

The only thing we know for sure is they are absolutely lying about everything.

Do you follow “The Science”?

Are you a science denier?

Take the quiz and find out!

COVID Charts Quiz

Here in Tampa, it seems EVERYONE is sick right now. Lots of people seem to be getting covid too. I know of 2 married couples, relatively young and healthy and all four vaccinated. 3 of the 4 got very sick with covid (post vaccination) and one of them had a 105 fever for about a day.

My whole extended family has been vaccinated, except for me and both my kids. It ain't easy right now....lots of pressure.
    You are at risk of becoming a Covid believer. It happens.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    If you want to wear a mask and lock yourself in your room, go ahead. That’s your choice
    Not really, the decision for masks and self confinement is from government health orders and failure to comply is very expensive.

NSW restrictions: Massive fines for breaching new Covid-19 restrictions, Sydney lockdown