starting strength gym
Page 1495 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4959951395144514851493149414951496149715051545159519952495 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,950 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This is a very good, and short: https://twitter.com/i/status/1425878511915577344

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I heard, second hand, about several teachers who are anti vaccine but pro mask. They don’t want to get vaccinated, but they are afraid of the bug and afraid that the kids will infect them, so they are insisting the kids wear masks.
    I know of no such unicorn. They’re all deranged hypochondriacs, every one I’ve encountered. Breathtaking child-like people. Absolutely bizarre. Total surface-level understanding of the world. Profound ignorance. They are utterly convinced of their position, which, of course, changes with every mainstream news article they read on Facebook or as their union rep/superintendent decrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Wasting good meat like that is fucking sacrilege. Terrible idea.
    Advocating criminal activity on a public forum isn’t such a great idea either. But you said it nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Then gird yourself with the Armor of the Lord. But if you first kill the enemy with an AR-15, they tend to leave your soul and mind alone.
    Thank you for continuing to verse 13.

Verse 20 is this thread:

" . . . so that I may have the courage to speak as I must"

The whole passage is for times of struggle (Ephesians 6:10-20).

Putin gets a pipeline. The Taliban gets a country. You lose your job, pay twice as much for groceries and gas, and get robbed and shot walking down the street. America is back baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    It doesn't cost much to hire one of these very experienced MDs online,
    What is a good place to search for these doctors online?

Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    What is a good place to search for these doctors online?
    How to Get Ivermectin | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

scroll down the page for a list of MDs

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I know of no such unicorn. They’re all deranged hypochondriacs, every one I’ve encountered. Breathtaking child-like people. Absolutely bizarre. Total surface-level understanding of the world. Profound ignorance. They are utterly convinced of their position, which, of course, changes with every mainstream news article they read on Facebook or as their union rep/superintendent decrees.
    There was a Georgian guy making the rounds in the US in the late 19th century, named G.I. Gurdjieff. He was part of the whole alternative spirituality nonsense which was popular in the West at that time, along the lines of Rudolf Steiner and morons of that ilk. Theosophy, alternative history, gnosticism, all that jazz. Anyway, his main point was that people were not really alive, but spent their lives in a dream like state in which they had no memory of their lives as they were unfolding. I always thought his ideas were complete bullshit until 2020 came around and people started behaving in the exact way that he described.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Then you haven’t seen the popsci end of Nature, nor the underlying reports.
    I've seen those reports. They show similar amounts of viral RNA in the nose; they do not show similar transmission. It may be a good correlate of transmission, but it may be terrible (e.g. we know that people getting over COVID-19 can have viral RNA in their nose for weeks afterward with no risk of transmission.) Even if it is a reasonable correlate of transmission a group from Singapore showed that viral RNA in the nose decreases more rapidly in vaccinated people, which suggests a decreased risk of transmission.

Preprint of the Singapore study: Virological and serological kinetics of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant vaccine-breakthrough infections: a multi-center cohort study | medRxiv