starting strength gym
Page 1498 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4989981398144814881496149714981499150015081548159819982498 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,980 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Not during a state of emergency. Armed forces are deployed here when the civil entities are overcome with such events as floods, fires, earthquakes and as it now seems health emergencies, it is amazing how quick new legislation can be drafted to accommodate the requirements of governments.
    I think the state government is in a legal conundrum here. A reasonable court challenge would probably annul the soldiers on the streets thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    What was this? It's already been removed for "violating community guidelines."
    Oh wonderful, and it was a private link too.
    Mabye this'll work
    Mt Vernon School Board Meeting Dr Dan Stock MD - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    You better be real because you’ve made some very important points. It seems to have gone over the heads of some seasoned posters.

My brain is a little fucked up. I hope one of the heavy hitters here can defend you better than me.

Barry, your post went over my head.. But hey, I'm not a Nuclear Scientist. Explain?

To me jcuckerham simply made the mistake of not differentiating between organizations who can hold a gun to your head and demand/sieze payment vs corporations who we voluntarily make payments to.

Problem is of course, the corporations apparently own the gov't now as well. I think that might be the biggest reveal of this whole fucked-up 18+ months.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Too long; Didn’t read.
    Something about that post reminds me of a line from Steel Magnolias: Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    You better be real because you’ve made some very important points. It seems to have gone over the heads of some seasoned posters.

My brain is a little fucked up. I hope one of the heavy hitters here can defend you better than me.
    But he's got no accuracy or finesse. Or new information. We've discussed things like anonymity on the web in this thread. My insurance co isn't tracking me and I doubt the more individualistic members of this group can say any different. I imagine we all have our little ways to stay separate from the noise. This isn't a group that needs to hear that message. And we're not anti-vax for the most part- we have real issues with this particular vaccine. For real reasons he doesn't address. And the boy thinks we're asked to pay taxes. The sheer number of straw men are a fire hazard at best. I want my 5 minutes back.

Latest Yeadon interview. He says a couple of new things that he hasn't said before.
    Dr. Mike Yeadon, Former Pfizer VP latest message - Everyone must listen

How are cancer, viruses, and vaccines related? Hint: Ivermectin | Columnists | thedesertreview.com

Evidence-based complementary treatment of pancreatic cancer: a review of adjunct therapies including paricalcitol, hydroxychloroquine, intravenous vitamin C, statins, metformin, curcumin, and aspirin

I think this article sums up pretty well what we are going through >> The Awesome Insistence of Cataclysmic Mirage Theory (CMT) The Ethical Skeptic

Just as the burden of offense that serves to enslave, is typically enforced by myth or entrapment, even so can its bad spell of belief be broken by additional myth. A good spell, if you will – typically involving a very simple truth, is all it takes to bust an apocryphal notion.
    I think the IVM alternative treatment to covid movement is a pretty powerful myth buster. Thoughts?

Rip (and anyone else),

How do you feel about Biden withdrawing troops from Afghanistan?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    Rip (and anyone else),

How do you feel about Biden withdrawing troops from Afghanistan?
    It's the same government whose brilliant leadership has destroyed the economy of the world. Name one single thing that has been done correctly.

Why is Afghanistan falling to the Taliban so fast? | Daniel L Davis | The Guardian

Behind the scenes America’s senior leaders have known, almost from the beginning, that the war was unwinnable, that the Afghan government was fatally corrupt, and that the Afghan security forces would never be up to the task. Instead of acknowledging reality, instead of coming clean to the American people, they hid the truth or outright lied about it. The result?

The mendacity deepened and expanded the US failure. The lying pointlessly increased the number of American casualties the US suffered, resulted in spending hundreds of billions that never had any chance of accomplishing a positive outcome, and, by covering up excessive corruption among Afghan leaders, gave tacit approval of them.

As awful as the security situation in Afghanistan is today, it was a disaster almost two decades in the making. The US should have admitted the truth long ago and ended the war even before the conclusion of the Bush administration. Above all, America must permanently cease waging “nation-building” wars, restricting deployments abroad only to fights directly related to US national security.

London Is Facing A PCR Testing Collection Bin Fiasco As People Are Forced To Leave Their Tests On Streets | GreatGameIndia

Fascinating trivial knowledge on hydroxychloroquine and it's relationship to the birth of the drink Gin and Tonic
    https://greatgameindia.com/the-histo...mpression=true

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJF View Post
    Barry, your post went over my head.. But hey, I'm not a Nuclear Scientist. Explain?

To me jcuckerham simply made the mistake of not differentiating between organizations who can hold a gun to your head and demand/sieze payment vs corporations who we voluntarily make payments to.

Problem is of course, the corporations apparently own the gov't now as well. I think that might be the biggest reveal of this whole fucked-up 18+ months.
    I read it that he is pointing out there are people on both sides of the arguments that act hysterically. They both make dramatic claims that are conspiratorial, embellished, and have poor track records for predicting things.

On the other hand, he predicted people’s attack reaction to his post, although he has not stated a particular position (anti vaccine excepted).

Your point that corporations own the government now, I think is correct, but I can’t remember a time when that wasn’t true. So I guess it would be more interesting to see if it’s a new thing or a worsening thing, and specifically how it happened.