starting strength gym
Page 1506 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 50610061406145614961504150515061507150815161556160620062506 ... LastLast
Results 15,051 to 15,060 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I don't doubt it, Rip. Thanks to this shit show... probably sooner rather than later. But the military has an illustrious history of saying "Yes, sir!" to instructions on orders only to completely disregard them and do it the right way. I was trained in this by some of my NCOs and SNCOs when I was just a Lance Corporal.

I only wonder at the delta between the casualties we will take and what should have been.
    If the military were truly a constitutional driven entity, it would have rejected orders to initiate War with Afghanistan 20 years ago until Congress formally declared war.

IMO, America has not formerly declared war since WWII as required by the Constitution. So, whose wars were these? They weren't by the People. Whose military is this? It certainly is not governed by Our doctrines. Is this Military going to defend our Constitution? When? WHEN?

I laugh at how MANY American posters in this thread don't truly embrace Liberty. To think the American military is going to convince the Afghan people to understand AND fight for Liberty is not only a joke, but it's another rich man's trick. It is another Fake reality. That's not what this was about at all...nor was it about Our safety....just like this thread isn't about a virus or our health, and elections aren't about The People choosing their representatives.

Anyway, that's my Afghan War postmortem. To quote Jerry Seinfield, "That's a shame." Back to the current undeclared war against the American People and back to my own dimension where none of this bullshit really matters anyway.

Those of you who still exist in the fake realities, I'm going to be honest with you

...and 10, 15, 20 years ago, whenever Ron Paul (or anyone) tried to speak logically / constitutionally about these wars, all the Republican supporters just drowned him out by yelling "USA USA USA". This is your fault. Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    We should have been allowed to do the job everywhere as soon as we were done in Afghanistan and Iraq. And not sidelined for fifteen plus years for "rebuilding."
    You mean we should have minded our own goddamned business and not involve ourselves in the longest and most pointless military operations in American history, right?

You boomer-cons are disgusting people.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    1 stabbed as brawl breaks out at anti-vaccine protest in downtown Los Angeles | ABC7 LA - YouTube

What do you guys think about what happened in LA? Does it look like provax vs. novax to you?
    Wonder what ABC7 LA thinks about the Proud Boys? Fucking media scum. Every piece an editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    You mean we should have minded our own goddamned business and not involve ourselves in the longest and most pointless military operations in American history, right?

You boomer-cons are disgusting people.
    Dave is not a boomer. But it appears that once you join the military, anything you're ordered to do is, by definition, okay. The rest of us have been watching this Afghanistan shit for 20 years, and the only purpose we could see for it was as a test-bed/laboratory for Military/Industrial Complex products, which is irrelevant now since the Number One Concern of the DOD is climate change and the Number Two Concern appears to be what soldiers do with their teetees.

Dave is a good man, but I don't expect him or anyone who left blood on the ground over there to embrace the uselessness of their efforts very quickly. Too much to ask.

I am embarrassed for this country beyond my ability to describe it. We are a nation of stupid cowards, and we cannot remain sovereign much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Dave is a good man, but I don't expect him or anyone who left blood on the ground over there to embrace the uselessness of their efforts very quickly. Too much to ask.

In Blackhawk Down, someone asks “Why do you do it?” Hoot’s answer “For the next guy.”

Not futile.

(Rowe, does that ring true?)

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    In Blackhawk Down, someone asks “Why do you do it?” Hoot’s answer “For the next guy.”

Not futile.

(Rowe, does that ring true?)
    Exactly. They can't step back and see the bigger picture. And really, that's not their job.

Michael Levitt
    So pleased to see your very researched article get the attention it deserves.
    Two points:
    (1) Could certain populations, like East Asia,
    have greater prior immunity? Could this be
    tested?
    (2) You use the wildfire analogy. Even wild
    fire does not spread exponentially.
    Pre-existing immunity to Covid-19 - Marc Girardot of PANDA unpacks its evolution - BizNews.com
    "Prior to March 2020, doctors treated patients with COVID-19 so well that most didn’t notice it had become prevalent. With the incomprehensible ban on family doctor treatments, the systematic use of intubation, the panic in hospitals and care homes, the inordinate use of qPCR, along with financial incentives to diagnose COVID, the death numbers were likely artificially inflated."

The Delta Variant and Beyond: Learning to Live With Covid - WSJ

From this weekends Wall Street fucking Journal, not Newsweek, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, CNN, etc. Yet another example of what we are up against. Some examples:
    "It will make sense to limit travel between areas with differing levels of spread"
    ""vaccine passports will inevitably be necessary"
    "we as individuals are not the sole masters of our destinies and that what we can do safely depends on what we do effectively as a society"
    "periodic boosters for years to come" and on and on and on.

The author was a former CDC director. The fucker's truly a goddamn psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    New Zealand Is Locking Down The Entire Nation After Finding A Single Coronavirus Case
    New Zealand Goes Into Lockdown After Finding One Coronavirus Case : NPR
    What the hell!?

starting strength coach development program
    The righteous rulers of Afghanistan have been restored after forcing the American imperialist dogs and their Zionist pig overlords into a humiliating retreat. Praise be unto Allah and his glorious prophet Mohammed.