starting strength gym
Page 1512 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 51210121412146215021510151115121513151415221562161220122512 ... LastLast
Results 15,111 to 15,120 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I'll gladly accept an apology if you will, Kitsuma. I'm sorry that I was short with you, but I have been doing my best not to let pure rage consume me the last three days. Anyone I've ever served with from the best operators down to the FUCKING COOK... would have begged/borrowed/stolen gear and been outside the wire trying to save THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS STRANDED BEHIND ENEMY LINES.

I have gone as far as asking around to see if there's anyone putting together a privately funded group to go do the same. I understand your rage, but we cannot... CANNOT... give into it. It will consume us and there will be no one to fight OR build, and I am shaking this big, stupid finger at myself just as hard as everyone else. Maybe harder.

Because I don't want to lose.

Seriously, someone hears about someone going over for our people... I'm there.
    Glenn Beck has a group he is sending there to rescue those left behind. He raised 9 million dollars in one day alone and has the equipment available (he has been doing this for middle eastern Christians for years). It’s called the nazarene fund

Great Barrington Declaration Scientists with Gov. DeSantis in Florida – AIER

Hmmmm. Major Australian insurer is no longer offering life insurance. And no, it's not an April Fool's joke.
    Life Insurance claims | NRMA Insurance

Telegram: Contact @davidavocadowolfe

Rip, I think you will like this
    Catherine Austin Fitts The Highwire with Del Bigtree – Solari Video Server

Lifelong and high-ranking union member John Hill talking straight about the country's corrupt, sell-out unions.
    Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo

Vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals have similar viral loads in communities with a high prevalence of the SARS-CoV-2 delta variant
    Vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals have similar viral loads in communities with a high prevalence of the SARS-CoV-2 delta variant | medRxiv

Holy shit!
    Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo

Time to assume that health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise? - The BMJ

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts on Dr Shiva, his arguments are rather compelling.
    Dr.SHIVA LIVE: Why the Elites Divide Us Into Left & Right; Black & White. Working People Unite! - YouTube
    I am familiar with this guy. He is a perpetual candidate for the US Senate here in Mass. Strange guy. Always suing everybody.
    I am not saying he isn’t smart, he is. But I can’t even listen to him knowing how strange he is. This thread has provided me with credible links that I would never heave been exposed to, but Dr Shiva is not one of them. Take him with a grain of salt.

We should confiscate university endowments and cancel far more than that. This is the treatment "too big too fail" corporations have gotten, so why not the retards who got conned out of 100k for a completely worthless "education"? They are never going to pay it anyway. Even better, cancel them on a value scale. All worthless "humanities" degrees get 100% of their debt cancelled, with the percentage lowering as you move towards valuable degrees like engineering. That is one way you could kill those worthless indoctrination fields.

Of course, since this solution might actually work, it won't happen. They'll just keep conning retarded teenagers until the bubble pops and then use our tax dollars to funnel billions straight into the pockets of the con-artists responsible. Because that's the American way now.

Alert — Gavin Newsom is cheating in California recall election… ‘Votes are visible through the envelope’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

While I value a number of things on this site, elements like this are distinct examples of disinformation. As a resident of "Commie-fornia" I received the ballot and unless you're folding it like origami, there is no way to make the actual selection of the any vote visible through hole in the envelope. This is complete horseshit meant to cause nothing but additional unrest.

Dr Mike Yeadon's latest interview by Dr. Purer Füllmich at 4:41minutes in Sitzung 66: Kettenreaktion - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    "Confused, but happy to comply." A good summary.

Running the AUS Numbers - Vox Popoli

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We should confiscate university endowments and cancel far more than that. This is the treatment "too big too fail" corporations have gotten, so why not the retards who got conned out of 100k for a completely worthless "education"? They are never going to pay it anyway. Even better, cancel them on a value scale. All worthless "humanities" degrees get 100% of their debt cancelled, with the percentage lowering as you move towards valuable degrees like engineering. That is one way you could kill those worthless indoctrination fields.
    This is a damn good idea. I wish I'd thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMike View Post
    Alert — Gavin Newsom is cheating in California recall election… ‘Votes are visible through the envelope’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

While I value a number of things on this site, elements like this are distinct examples of disinformation. As a resident of "Commie-fornia" I received the ballot and unless you're folding it like origami, there is no way to make the actual selection of the any vote visible through hole in the envelope. This is complete horseshit meant to cause nothing but additional unrest.
    Why would there be a hole in the envelope? Or two holes?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Why would there be a hole in the envelope? Or two holes?
    Fair questions. I would guess something to machine verify the envelope contains a ballot. Optical? Radiation? One hole good, two holes better?

In any case they have been that way for a long time I think.

A good detective would inquire if the ballot design has recently changed for this particular election using that particular envelope. That would be interesting.