starting strength gym
Page 1521 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 52110211421147115111519152015211522152315311571162120212521 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,210 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    What's the alternative..... Would you rather have dementia laden Biden, or Harris? Would she be worse than him? In this case, is the devil you know (Biden) better than the devil you REALLY know (Harris) is terrible?
    When did I say I wanted him impeached or removed from office? He just sucks. Even if you axed both harris and biden, wouldn't pelosi be next up? There's just no good options before 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    In this notable study, mRNA vaccine is administered to mice, either intramuscularly (IM) or intravenously (IV). Its main results:

The authors conclude that post-vaccine myocarditis may be caused by incorrect administration, rather than the vaccine itself - because more IV dose measurements earned statistical significance. How do you feel about the rightmost column?
    I would say there's no statistically significant difference give sample size. Seems like the conclusion should be "this may be a bad idea, and we should absolutely not recommend this technology for human trial."

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    In this notable study, mRNA vaccine is administered to mice, either intramuscularly (IM) or intravenously (IV). Its main results:

The authors conclude that post-vaccine myocarditis may be caused by incorrect administration, rather than the vaccine itself - because more IV dose measurements earned statistical significance. How do you feel about the rightmost column?
    To think trained nurses would inadvertently hit a vein even for a 1 in 3000 statistic is a long shot. I think big pharma is trying to scape goat their negligence on good willed innocent nurses. The definite test however, would be to analyze Chinese data on this (provided it's the same vaccine, and if you can trust them),since their injection procedure is to suck the syringe and check for blood before administering of the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This Heidelberg thing seems plausible. As I said earlier, I had five days of extremely high fever after the first shot. I can easily imagine that symptoms like these could kill an old and sick person. The probable scenario is that the vaccines kill about as many people as the bug.

As far as reports from the wild go, the political and media panic in the EUSSR is pretty subdued in contrast with 2020. Last year at this time the governments had forced everyone to cut their vacations short, but there is none of that now. The general line is that the “fourth wave” should be lighter than the previous ones. I think they overdid it with the delta panic too early on, at the very beginning of summer. We are waiting for delta plus or some other letter. Most people on the street just don’t give a fuck.

Australian former NBA star Andrew Bogut says he was offered money to promote lockdowns, but refused.

He also said professional athletes are being threatened not to speak out against the death-shot or other COVID measures.
    BeachMilk on Gab: '' - Gab Social

BBC mislead with child vaccination video – HART

Shocking Report Out About Covid Vaccine Injuries

Good on ya, fellas!
    Australian truckers have warned the public to stock up on essentials as they claim they are going to take back Australia by creating a blockade and choking the supply chain – Daily Expose

A lot of younger Australians may not remember or know of the 1979 truck blockades protesting against road tax and other burdensome restrictions. The national blockades began when Ted 'Greendog' Stevens and five fellow truckers parked their rigs on the Hume Highway at Razorback Mountain in NSW. They were soon joined by other truckers and the blockade was replicated all around the country. The subsequent chaos made international news and forced Federal and state governments to drop the crippling tax.

Truckies carry this country. Can they force the government to back down again? They will be facing challenges not present in 1979, so support them any way you can.

Australian Truck Men End Protest Blockade - The New York Times

From the Archives, 1979: Defiance still on Razorback

Correct me if I'm wrong:

The vaccine, which has just been made mandatory by my employer (the fire department in a large city in California):

1. Does not stop me from getting covid
    2. Does not stop me spreading covid
    3. May or may not give me side effects when given the shot (or two...depending)
    4. May or may not reduce the severity of symptoms
    5. Has not been approved by the FDA...oh wait! Until today, and now they have a real fancy name for it.
    6. Has no long term studies done, and the long term effects are simply unknown
    7. If I am not vaccintated, and go to an event that has 20 people in attendance, and I am the only one not vaccintated, how does that affect anyone but me?

On a side note, our mayor and two councilmembers held a press conference and blamed the fire department for the "rapid spread" of the dreaded delta variant on the fire department, because we are responding on calls with 40% of our membership not vaccinated. No studies mentioned, no data presented, just a statement. Incredible.

These f*cking cunts have lost their mind, and it is absolutely pathetic to me how people just throw liberty away. I simply cannot wait to take this California pension out of state when I retire...and don't worry, whereever I go, my politics will be right in line...I will not bring 1% of this California bullshit with me.

Was in San Francisco for a lacrosse tournament this past weekend, and could not eat in restaurants because we did not have our papers...errrr....our vaccine proof. The same vaccine that does not prevent one from getting it, spreading it, etc, etc...

2+2=5

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This Heidelberg thing seems plausible. As I said earlier, I had five days of extremely high fever after the first shot. I can easily imagine that symptoms like these could kill an old and sick person. The probable scenario is that the vaccines kill about as many people as the bug.
    Your probably right, but the difference is in the age stratification. The virus focused on the elderly while the vaccine doesn't differentiate. And since the numbers don't stick out that much it is easy to hide it in other statistics or blame it on a different pathology.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    As far as reports from the wild go, the political and media panic in the EUSSR is pretty subdued in contrast with 2020. Last year at this time the governments had forced everyone to cut their vacations short, but there is none of that now. The general line is that the “fourth wave” should be lighter than the previous ones. I think they overdid it with the delta panic too early on, at the very beginning of summer. We are waiting for delta plus or some other letter. Most people on the street just don’t give a fuck.
    The authorities are just giving you a breather before the next wave of terror. When they are ready to execute the next level of enactments, they will flick the panic mode switch. Take note from tactics used in Australia and Israel.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc.72 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong:

The vaccine, which has just been made mandatory by my employer (the fire department in a large city in California):

1. Does not stop me from getting covid
    2. Does not stop me spreading covid
    3. May or may not give me side effects when given the shot (or two...depending)
    4. May or may not reduce the severity of symptoms
    5. Has not been approved by the FDA...oh wait! Until today, and now they have a real fancy name for it.
    6. Has no long term studies done, and the long term effects are simply unknown
    7. If I am not vaccintated, and go to an event that has 20 people in attendance, and I am the only one not vaccintated, how does that affect anyone but me?

On a side note, our mayor and two councilmembers held a press conference and blamed the fire department for the "rapid spread" of the dreaded delta variant on the fire department, because we are responding on calls with 40% of our membership not vaccinated. No studies mentioned, no data presented, just a statement. Incredible.

These f*cking cunts have lost their mind, and it is absolutely pathetic to me how people just throw liberty away. I simply cannot wait to take this California pension out of state when I retire...and don't worry, whereever I go, my politics will be right in line...I will not bring 1% of this California bullshit with me.

Was in San Francisco for a lacrosse tournament this past weekend, and could not eat in restaurants because we did not have our papers...errrr....our vaccine proof. The same vaccine that does not prevent one from getting it, spreading it, etc, etc...

2+2=5
    So, are the 40% of you going to roll over and let them needle rape you, or are you going to tell them to go fuck themselves?