starting strength gym
Page 1524 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 52410241424147415141522152315241525152615341574162420242524 ... LastLast
Results 15,231 to 15,240 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Not all of them. There are many left wingers that hate us too. Looks like we are fucked either way. But in all honesty the type/class of Jews they hate I also despise. The problem is the people that hate us don't realize that there exists different classes/types of Jews and clump us all together as one entity.
    Since the whole formerly normal opposition has been completely overrun by rabid anti semites (it had to happen I guess given that Israel’s government is running the second largest anti semite campaign in history), I am slowly starting to play along. Like, I have started calling the vaccine the Jew juice when I’m talking to aggressive pro vexxers. It works well, throws them off their high horse. I’m waiting to get into a crowd of Great Reset hysterics, I’m probably gonna start explaining how Klaus Schwab is drinking Christian baby bone marrow for breakfast.

Seriously though, you guys need to stage a massive coup and start executing Likud members in stadiums Che Guevara style.

Jenni, if I am not mistaken, a little while back you were asking if anyone made calculations regarding quantifying years of life lost due to the lock downs.

"Published way back in May 2020, PANDA's "Quantifying Years of Life Lost" was the research that started it all. With South Africa having reached its 500th day of continuous lockdown on 8 August, could SA have done things differently?

"Currently, we employ a “years of lost life” approach to comparing benefits and harms. This avoids the false dichotomy of “lives versus the economy”. Viruses kill. But the economy sustains lives and poverty kills too. Our latest estimate is that South Africa’s lockdown will cause a loss of life at least 30x greater than the loss of life it stands to prevent. It would be no exaggeration to say that each week of continuing lockdown will, in the long run, result in more loss of life than the virus itself. In the face of this, economically restrictive lockdown measures should be discontinued immediately."

"Middle-income nations need to tread particularly carefully, as a substantial portion of their populations are separated from poverty by the slimmest of margins. Their governments are also
    far more constrained fiscally and administratively to compensate for adverse economic situations. Consequently, even small changes in incomes can have a big impact on life expectancies."

We concluded with the following statement: "Even if you disagree with our methods or our parameter choices, what our work surely highlights is the need for policymakers to assess trade-offs amid the current crisis. Advisors to government are ethically bound to include estimation of harms from the economic contraction."

https://www.pandata.org/quantifying-years-of-lost-life/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Had a random thought about the covid vaccines today - is there any life-saving drug out there, for cancer, HIV/AIDS, dementia, alzheimers, ALS, etc... that requires a worldwide marketing campaign along with government coercion in order to get people to take it?

If we were in medieval Europe and there was a known drug to prevent the spread of the bubonic plague, do you think you'd need to convince people to take it?

It's weird that the media claims that we're in the throes of a pandemic, yet demand for a vaccine is almost completely externally driven.
    This is an important point, that cuts through the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Seriously though, you guys need to stage a massive coup and start executing Likud members in stadiums Che Guevara style.
    Such a thing will not happen, the entire population is way too pacified and any of the powerful activists of the 90s are sold to the narrative along with the Rabbis. so unfortunately I don't really see any hope.
    There are only two possible scenarios that would get people thinking.
    1.The Arab population will create serious demonstrations and strikes if they are forced into vaccinating. They are the least vaccinated population in Israel. In this instance, I don't think they will become violent because Hamas and Fatah are also sold on the Official Narrative. We will have to see how this pans out because Egypt will be producing the Russian Sputnik vaccine soon. When this happens, there will be a big push on the Arab population to take it if they refuse to take Pfizer or Moderna. But even still, In general, Arabs don't trust any of these governments. And when it comes to the vaccine, they believe all the conspiracy theories very strongly. This might also create a common ground for cooperation with certain Jewish groups.
    2. If the vaccine does end up creating fertility issues and miscarriages in a way that is noticeable, then possibly the Rabbis will speak out. but even in such an instance, I don't really think they have the balls to take on the state. But it will make many of the women wake up, and they do have the balls to take a stance.

__________________________________________________ _______

A very educational webinar Webinar Wednesday | Dr. Peter McCullough - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Had a random thought about the covid vaccines today - is there any life-saving drug out there, for cancer, HIV/AIDS, dementia, alzheimers, ALS, etc... that requires a worldwide marketing campaign along with government coercion in order to get people to take it?

If we were in medieval Europe and there was a known drug to prevent the spread of the bubonic plague, do you think you'd need to convince people to take it?

It's weird that the media claims that we're in the throes of a pandemic, yet demand for a vaccine is almost completely externally driven.
    Hell, back in the day, I'm sure plenty of people ended up administering remedies they were simply TOLD cured black plague.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Hell, back in the day, I'm sure plenty of people ended up administering remedies they were simply TOLD cured black plague.
    By witches. The Vapor, the Hot Hat, & the Witches’ Potion – OffGuardian

Here you got several remedies that certainly work, but the government is running aggressive marketing campaigns against them.

starting strength coach development program
    Pomanders and masks have a lot in common. My go-to retort for people asking me why I don't wear masks or vaccinate is, "Well, I'm not innumerate or superstitious."