starting strength gym
Page 1526 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 52610261426147615161524152515261527152815361576162620262526 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,260 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Cuomo Commutes Sentence of Weather Underground Member

"Remember when those capable of transmitting a virus while asymptomatic were called “potential superspreaders” instead of “vaccinated”?
    Pepperidge Farms remembers."

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    I’m not behind at all. The linked article you provided is utter nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Had a random thought about the covid vaccines today - is there any life-saving drug out there, for cancer, HIV/AIDS, dementia, alzheimers, ALS, etc... that requires a worldwide marketing campaign along with government coercion in order to get people to take it?
    Who's to say they are not going to try. They have already established the perfect model that can allow them to do this whenever they want on whatever virus they choose.
    Now that there is established a clinical acceptance for Asymptomatic carriers and spread, coupled with the detection of pathogens by highly sensitive tests (PCR), that can be validated as a case solely based on the test confirmation even if the test subject shows no signs or symptoms. This Hoax can be perpetrated whenever they want.

The blood DNA virome in 8,000 humans
    We explored non-human sequence data from whole-genome sequencing of blood from 8,240 individuals, none of whom were ascertained for any infectious disease......we mapped sequences to 94 different viruses, including sequences from 19 human DNA viruses, proviruses and RNA viruses (herpesviruses, anelloviruses, papillomaviruses, three polyomaviruses, adenovirus, HIV, HTLV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, parvovirus B19, and influenza virus) in 42% of the study participants....
    So basically many people are asymptomatically carrying some level of a bunch of viruses, and now that Soros and Gates have purchased a testing company George Soros And Bill Gates’ Backed Consortium To Buy U.K. Maker Of Covid Tests For $41 Million
    and you can betcha that Fouci is working on a bunch of vaccines including an HIV vaccine as well. Kinda looks like we are in for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.72 View Post
    I’m not behind at all. The linked article you provided is utter nonsense.
    Because you don't like it, the coffee, or the fact that this weasel threw most of his client base under the bus in order to garner favor from the Cathedral?

Here's the NYT article that they quoted, is this nonsense, too?

Can the Black Rifle Coffee Company Become the Starbucks of the Right? - The New York Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "Remember when those capable of transmitting a virus while asymptomatic were called “potential superspreaders” instead of “vaccinated”?
    Pepperidge Farms remembers."
    Remember when germophobes were considered mentally ill instead of leading authorities? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

isn't this a big deal or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    Glenn Beck has a group he is sending there to rescue those left behind. He raised 9 million dollars in one day alone and has the equipment available (he has been doing this for middle eastern Christians for years). It’s called the nazarene fund
    Beck's got planes but the word I'm hearing is that they can't get to the planes. We need extraction capability. Or, let me rephrase that- we need exfil that doesn't rely on pussified politicians to sign off on. Realistically, (and David, jump in here if you think I'm wrong) we also need to be able to gather our folks at some areas rather than have them all spread out and risk a Mogadishu/Black Hawk Down situation. And therein lies the problem. They can't move much without risking being caught and we can't get the Pussy in Chief to authorize the amount of manpower needed for exfil without gathering. Meanwhile, good people are dying while that fucking grinning ass ghoul that calls himself President is way too safe and comfy at home.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Jenni, if I am not mistaken, a little while back you were asking if anyone made calculations regarding quantifying years of life lost due to the lock downs.

"Published way back in May 2020, PANDA's "Quantifying Years of Life Lost" was the research that started it all. With South Africa having reached its 500th day of continuous lockdown on 8 August, could SA have done things differently?

"Currently, we employ a “years of lost life” approach to comparing benefits and harms. This avoids the false dichotomy of “lives versus the economy”. Viruses kill. But the economy sustains lives and poverty kills too. Our latest estimate is that South Africa’s lockdown will cause a loss of life at least 30x greater than the loss of life it stands to prevent. It would be no exaggeration to say that each week of continuing lockdown will, in the long run, result in more loss of life than the virus itself. In the face of this, economically restrictive lockdown measures should be discontinued immediately."

"Middle-income nations need to tread particularly carefully, as a substantial portion of their populations are separated from poverty by the slimmest of margins. Their governments are also
    far more constrained fiscally and administratively to compensate for adverse economic situations. Consequently, even small changes in incomes can have a big impact on life expectancies."

We concluded with the following statement: "Even if you disagree with our methods or our parameter choices, what our work surely highlights is the need for policymakers to assess trade-offs amid the current crisis. Advisors to government are ethically bound to include estimation of harms from the economic contraction."

https://www.pandata.org/quantifying-years-of-lost-life/
    Yeah, I probably did voice that because I was wondering about it really hard. I must say those estimates are way higher than I thought they'd be. I thought maybe my observations upon which I based that thinking might be local to me. I see they are not. That's depressing. 30 fucking times. I plan to read this study again carefully and quote its figures repeatedly when talking to the city council people. There's at least two of them that know me well enough to listen to me and another two open to hearing. But whether or not we can keep this radical ass mayor in line? Well, that's another can of worms. It's a daily battle down here so I appreciate the ammo, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Because you don't like it, the coffee, or the fact that this weasel threw most of his client base under the bus in order to garner favor from the Cathedral?

Can the Black Rifle Coffee Company Become the Starbucks of the Right? - The New York Times
    You don't believe the New York Times, do you Satch?

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Who's to say they are not going to try. They have already established the perfect model that can allow them to do this whenever they want on whatever virus they choose.
    Now that there is established a clinical acceptance for Asymptomatic carriers and spread, coupled with the detection of pathogens by highly sensitive tests (PCR), that can be validated as a case solely based on the test confirmation even if the test subject shows no signs or symptoms. This Hoax can be perpetrated whenever they want.

So basically many people are asymptomatically carrying some level of a bunch of viruses, and now that Soros and Gates have purchased a testing company George Soros And Bill Gates’ Backed Consortium To Buy U.K. Maker Of Covid Tests For $41 Million
    and you can betcha that Fouci is working on a bunch of vaccines including an HIV vaccine as well. Kinda looks like we are in for a ride.
    This is real goddamn important. From the paper:

Author summary
    Novel sequencing technologies offer insight into the virome in human samples. Here, we identify the viral DNA sequences in blood of over 8,000 individuals undergoing whole genome sequencing. This approach serves to identify 94 viruses; however, many are shown to reflect widespread DNA contamination of commercial reagents or of environmental origin. While this represents a significant limitation to reliably identify novel viruses infecting humans, we could confidently detect sequences and quantify abundance of 19 human viruses in 42% of individuals. Ancestry, sex, and age were important determinants of viral prevalence. This large study calls attention on the challenge of interpreting next generation sequencing data for the identification of novel viruses. However, it serves to categorize the abundance of human DNA viruses using an unbiased technique.
    This will literally NEVER end if these fuckers do not receive some rather firm resistance very soon.

Access Denied

"You can't let sections of your customers hijack your brand and say, 'This is who you are, it’s like, no, no we define that," Hafer defiantly told the Times.

"It's such a repugnant group of people. It's like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand."

Hafer denounced public support from Kyle Rittenhouse – who killed two social justice protesters last summer and wore a Black Rifle shirt at his release on bail – and conservatives against the BLM movement.

"The racism [expletive] really pisses me off," Hafer, who is Jewish, told the Times. "I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people. Like, I'll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my [expletive] customer database and pay them to get the [expletive] out."
    I'm glad he found the strength to throw Kyle under the bus for defending himself, especially when every entity in the MSM was demanding the kid's head on a platter. Very bold leadership. I also appreciate the effort to make it clear that the right wing harbors the "worst of American society". An especially poignant message after a year of left wing radicals burning the country to the ground, while their enablers were planning to segregate society into a medical caste system. They wouldn't have had to do any of this if these nefarious right wing terrorists weren't polluting the psychic aether with their racist thoughts.

"I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people"
    Thank you for letting us know, bro. It's so rare these days to find someone who hates "racists". It took a lot of courage for you to speak out on this.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post

So now you believe what the NYT says? Troubling...

You have obviously formed your opinion on the company...that's fine, to each their own. But using the NEW YORK TIMES to back up your opinion is quite troubling. Do you also use CNN?