starting strength gym
Page 1532 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 53210321432148215221530153115321533153415421582163220322532 ... LastLast
Results 15,311 to 15,320 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Not destroyed, not yet. As I told you many times before. The end of the world is not yet. You know what I mean. There is only one hope.

Your mate Biden, he announced the US withdrawal and a gave a date to the enemy and left operational equipment to fall into the hands of the Taliban and allowed chaos to continue during the evacuations. The Taliban a bunch of loosely connected warring tribes who want to drive Afghanistan back into the stone age have not won any 20 year old war, Biden just gave it up, and therefore Biden now has pissed on the memory of the men who died there defending it. Reminds when the US was withdrawing from Vietnam and pushing choppers off the decks of ships while people scrabbled to get to safety. Now this is another that is a major stuff up. I doubt whether Australia could beat that, but we are working on it.

Anyway I said before the US cannot be destroyed from without, it was far too strong, but has been eaten out from the inside and all the conservatives in the US just rolled.
    We know all about Biden. All the conservatives in the US haven't rolled. Do not confuse politicians with conservatives. America will not fall as easily as Australia did. Hide and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He hadn't watched a goddamn thing. He just likes Black Rifle Coffee.
    My point is that he should not have been out there. I know the rules of signing up for service, that's not the point. He was not signed up for shit, a police cadet program training experience does not give him the authority to do what he did. Self defense? Sure, I agree. If he stayed at home, like he should have, none of this would even be a thing. The bigger problem is that the police had their hands tied, and the Antifa/BLM asshats were not put in check.

You guys make a lot of assumptions about what I know or don't know...whatever, we are all super hard killers on the internet forums. You can't, at the same time support a closed US border and demand people coming here follow the law and process (jesus, where did that even go...just walk across now) and think what Rittenhouse did was fine and dandy. That doesn't make sense. We have laws, either you like that or you don't. I would venture to say that most here (including me) are fans of the law. We can't have 17 year olds running in the streets with rifles, "helping" the police or whatever.

The bigger issue is allowing these criminal organizations (BLM/Antifa) to do what they want. That is the problem. The Rittenhouse deal is secondary to that. The woke ideology is destroying this place. Look at Portland, good god.

Now back to my Gunship Light Roast pour over...

Oh no!! A shooting war! We can't have that!
    The US military might not win it - due to the unforgivable incompetence of our leadership. The soldiers are outnumbered. They are crammed in an urban, single-runway airport with hills on 3 sides. In charge of security, just meters away, is Khalil Haqqani, who has a $5M U.S. bounty on his head. I nervously check the news every few hours to make sure a C-17 hasn't been downed.

We know all about Biden. All the conservatives in the US haven't rolled. Do not confuse politicians with conservatives. America will not fall as easily as Australia did. Hide and watch.
    It appears to me the US has already fallen. It has been written on the back of your One dollar note for decades. Annuit Coceptus Nuvos Ordo Seclorum, birth of the new world order. That is why you have a fight on your hands, I don't know how you will do it. Capitulation of the nation is already underway, what are are going to do? Revert to pre-union days, all states dividing into separate sovereign states? I won't hide, but I will watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.72 View Post
    I completely agree...except that he was 17....17 year old boys have no business being out and about in that sort of situation. Zero training, zero experience...Call of Duty on Xbox doesn't count.

The self defense claim is weak, in my opinion. He should not have been out there. Once again...17.
    Well, your opinion's fucking wrong. Look, if you want to curl into a ball and do nothing when people attack you and holler for you to get beaten that's your fetish. The rest of us are gonna do what comes natural and defend ourselves and yeah our property too. They were not only trying to beat him they were trying to take his gun. What the fuck you think they were gonna do with it? You think he shouldn't have been out there, why? Because we're all supposed to be pussies and let criminals do what they want without resistance? I know 14 year old girls with more balls than that.

You must be one of those city people who have never lived with guns because I was accurate with a rifle by age 9. Might want to read some history too, because you got a lot of 17 year old "boys" to thank for your freedom to sit here and write this bullshit. Just what the hell kind of dipshit 17 year olds are you hanging with that created this shitty opinion? When my husband was 17 he was in the military after helping raise his little sister while working. Enjoy your coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Did Fauci say this recently. If yes, Malones voice is starting to get noticed.
    WHOA — Fauci finally mentions Vaccine risk for ADE… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Good catch, Gilead! It is a telling admission...the first softening of the delusion. Do I see a slight smirk of Duper's Delight?

I'm still waiting for a couple calls from impeccably credentialed family/friends admitting that I was right to be concerned about ADE, etc.

Remember the Spanish scientist's claim of graphene oxide. I am pretty sure that graphene is not magnetic though. The fact is no one knows what's in these vials there is no transparency.
    The Graphene Oxide theory is just not going away, is it? The Japanese do not claim the particles are magnetic; they claim it responds to magnets. But, Graphene Oxide is magnetized sometimes for nanotechnology applications.

I read up on it...here's a couple papers:

Magnetic carbon nanostructures and study of their transport in microfluidic devices for hyperthermia - this 2018 PhD thesis provides a long overview of the various applications of the new magnetic nanotechnology

and a more recent (2021) and more applicable paper:
    Graphene-Based Magnetic Nanoparticles for Theranostics: An Overview for Their Potential in Clinical Application

^This^ obviously is not my field, so perhaps I've completely misunderstood these papers. But it is very useful to skim the above papers to understand why Graphene-Based Magnetic Nanoparticles (GbMNPs) might be in these Covid19 injections. A recurring theme in these papers is that the lack of human test subjects is the biggest hurdle to faster progress. Also, one must be very clever to avoid problems such as...yup...clotting.

It is fascinating technology. I CANNOT yet accept they would inject this technology into millions of humans without full consent. But, I'm learning to accept that truly evil people do exist.

The Taliban may be evil. But, if these people actually did ^this^ without consent, the word has been redefined and the Taliban are amateurs.

(Aside: could this be the real reason one shouldn't have an MRI after the injections?)

Regarding Karen Kingston, here's a mashup (2 minutes) of another interview from yesterday where she celebrates the destruction of the Medical Industrial Complex: Karen Kingston - the takedown of Pharma

She says "it's the end of the Pharmaceutical industry as we know it. It's the end of government regulated healthcare as we know it".

When I first saw this, I thought she was reaching and perhaps even disinfo. But, now that I've read a little about this immature GbMNP technology, if it's in these injections...she might be right.

I think it was Aug 12th. Here's the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkWO...l=TruthonToast
    and here's a Deep Dive into this

However, the CDC/MSM is doubling down: This deworming drug won't treat COVID-19, but it might kill you, CDC warns

For those who still blindly trust the medical profession, be aware this is the same field that not so long ago thought driving an ice pick into people's skulls was an effective way to treat psychiatric conditions.
    Seriously:
    Subscribe: @AnthonyColpo
    An ice pick to the brain: The horror of the frontal lobotomy - NZ Herald
    It was 84 years ago this month that one of the biggest disasters in modern medicine began; a frightening example of what happens when a "revolutionary new treatment" is put into practice before it has been extensively tested. We'll also take a look at one of the youngest patients — aged 12 years old — as well as the most famous patient; the tragedy of US President John F Kennedy's sister Rosemary.

Had an interesting conversation with a friend tonight. His grandmother had been in an assisted living facility for 2 years, and was in the end stages of lung cancer. This was known to me already, he didn't rehash any of that. He did tell me that she recently died from covid. I offered my condolences, sincerely, and the conversation moved on. It did strike me as odd though that he didn't say she died from lung cancer, he didn't even mention it. To him, she died from covid. He also mentioned to me that he is no longer visiting his in-laws in person because they aren't vaccinated.

I was speaking to another friend of mine who is somewhat ambivalent, but he did say that he's getting the vaccine, because he wants to travel without issue and visit places like NYC without issue. So we now have people getting a vaccine, not out of concern for their health, but for completely non-medical reasons. Imagine getting dialysis, not due to kidney failure, but because it was a requirement to attend a baseball game.

Camus was right, existence is absurdity.

Beginning in April 2020, the proportion of children’s mental health–related ED visits among all pediatric ED visits increased and remained elevated through October.

Compared with 2019, the proportion of mental health–related visits for children aged 5–11 and 12–17 years increased approximately 24%. and 31%, respectively.

(Data obtained from a subset of hospitals in 47 states representing approximately 73% of U.S. ED visits).
    Mental Health–Related Emergency Department Visits Among Children Aged 18 Years During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, January 1–October 17, 2020 | MMWR

And this is the response by the psychotic duo of Brett Sutton and Dan Andrews: CUNTS!!!
    Australian health official flees press conference after question over spike in teen suicides, as Victoria locks down AGAIN — RT World News

starting strength coach development program
    Police get online account takeover, data disruption powers - Security - iTnews
    "Federal authorities have been granted “extraordinary” new online account takeover powers after controversial legislation designed to tackle serious criminal activity on the internet passed parliament.

The Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identify and Disrupt) Bill 2020 was signed off by the Senate on Wednesday morning after clearing the House of Representatives with 60 amendments [pdf] on Tuesday night.

The bill grants the Australian Federal Police and Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission new powers to combat serious crime enabled by anonymising technology using three new warrants: network activity, data disruption and account takeover.

With the warrants, both agencies can take control of a person’s online account to gather evidence about serious offences without consent, as well as add, copy, delete or alter material to disrupt criminal activity and collect intelligence from online networks"