starting strength gym
Page 1533 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 53310331433148315231531153215331534153515431583163320332533 ... LastLast
Results 15,321 to 15,330 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    This is Anthony Colpos Email to TGA regarding Safety of Pfizer BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine. Is it possible for someone here to go over this data to verify Anthony's claim.

Good morning,

I am referring to the latest report from Pfizer: “Six Month Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine”

Six Month Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine | medRxiv

This Randomised Controlled Study examines safety and effectiveness of BNT162b2 vaccine. The single controlled variable in this study is the intervention (BNT162b2) vs. no-intervention (Placebo).

Authors report 15 deaths at the end of the blinded study period in the BNT162b2 arm, and 14 deaths in the Placebo arm. Additional 5 deaths are reported soon after unblinding, all of these deaths occurred following vaccination. Considering only the deaths reported during the blinded study period, the Relative Risk of Death for the intervention is (15-14)/14=7% higher than for no-intervention. This is the only conclusion that obtains as a result of the controlled variable, but is alarmingly not elaborated in the conclusions; every other inference about causes of death relates to uncontrolled variables and is therefore speculative, not supported by the RCT protocol.

In short, the vaccines is at least 7% more likely to cause death than natural/unprotected exposure to Covid.

If the post unblinding deaths are included in the calculus, the observed relative risk of the intervention is even higher.

The Pfizer vaccine is now shown (by their own RCT) to be more harmful than Covid and its authorisation should be withdrawn.

Please kindly advise about your determination in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Well, your opinion's fucking wrong. Look, if you want to curl into a ball and do nothing when people attack you and holler for you to get beaten that's your fetish. The rest of us are gonna do what comes natural and defend ourselves and yeah our property too. They were not only trying to beat him they were trying to take his gun. What the fuck you think they were gonna do with it? You think he shouldn't have been out there, why? Because we're all supposed to be pussies and let criminals do what they want without resistance? I know 14 year old girls with more balls than that.

You must be one of those city people who have never lived with guns because I was accurate with a rifle by age 9. Might want to read some history too, because you got a lot of 17 year old "boys" to thank for your freedom to sit here and write this bullshit. Just what the hell kind of dipshit 17 year olds are you hanging with that created this shitty opinion? When my husband was 17 he was in the military after helping raise his little sister while working. Enjoy your coffee.
    Jenni, you are an idiot. I love how you have twisted all this up and created your own scenarios. Big talk. Your husband sounds like a good dude….not sure what that has to do with anything here.

I’m glad you could shoot at age 9, but who gives a fuck.

I really enjoyed this forum, right up until I created an account. I’m out.

Rip, much respect with strength knowledge and training, I’ve read all your books on the subject, learned a ton. Thanks…
    DB155E67-86FF-448D-BB25-29ED34419719.jpg

Jenni's husband died a while back. It's good that you're gone.

Don't get me wrong here; I wasn't arguing against the idea you might be worse off taking the shot than taking your chances with the virus. I was pointing out that you argument using the data presented in that way wasn't strong.

Your link here does seem to show much better data for your point. I'm not going to pick through it, though. My mind is already made up to remain un-vaccinated, even if my military career and pension is at risk.

Have you gone through the variables in your link? Someone commented at the bottom saying it looks roughly like a break even.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Jenni's husband died a while back. It's good that you're gone.
    There are two types of people in the community, Rip. More of one kind in the twirly bird side, perhaps.

Inconsequential loss.

I'm not getting vaccinated simply because I'm 25 strong and healthy. Now that's said do you belive this shot is safe. When I say safe such as there isnt a bigger agenda at play such as killing people. Or do you belive this is simply a test of compliance. I wish goverment give me free orthopedic surgery instead of covid shot.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Not destroyed, not yet. As I told you many times before. The end of the world is not yet. You know what I mean. There is only one hope.

Your mate Biden, he announced the US withdrawal and a gave a date to the enemy and left operational equipment to fall into the hands of the Taliban and allowed chaos to continue during the evacuations. The Taliban a bunch of loosely connected warring tribes who want to drive Afghanistan back into the stone age have not won any 20 year old war, Biden just gave it up,and therefore Biden now has pissed on the memory of the men who died there defending it. Reminds when the US was withdrawing from Vietnam and pushing choppers off the decks of ships while people scrabbled to get to safety. Now this is another that is a major stuff up. I doubt whether Australia could beat that, but we are working on it.

Anyway I said before the US cannot be destroyed from without, it was far too strong, but has been eaten out from the inside and all the conservatives in the US just rolled.

Now back to the salmon recipe, putting cayenne pepper into your salmon rissole recipe was a joke Mark, you are supposed to laugh at it, but I would hardly dare to corrupt your salmon rissole recipe and endure your wrath, God forbid, but you don't know my in-laws. Free food and board, surely southern hospitality in Texas has its limits also, yes?
    I understand that things seem like a precursor to the end of the world from Australia, but you don't really need to look to the US for comparisons. You can look at some countries in the Pacific in which the citizens have freedoms that Australians can't even imagine, countries like China or North Korea.

I'm going to speculate and say that Mr. Hafer of Black Coffee has sold his soul for the mighty dollar. His products are sold on Amazon and he doesn't want to put that at risk, he also, if not already, wants to get into the Whole Foods market.

On the Ashli Babbitt shooting, here's a editorial. What makes it of interest, is it's on the front page of a web site ran by current and retired LEO's
    Was the police shooting of Ashli Babbitt justified? – Law Officer

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Can one of you military guys explain what These National Guard positions will do here in the US? For example, here's an Open Job Position in Rapid City, South Dakota. These positions are open in many cities around the country.
    I'm not military, but I have two possible explanations. They will round up psuedo-vaxx refusers (probably where your mind immediately went), or we are going to turn the third world invasion up to 11. The former is where my mind went first too, since it's what we're most focused on, but the latter seems more likely given current events and our enemy's favorite method of warfare. If you don't want the invasion to continue to funnel first into over saturated blue zones, you're gonna need processing centers to help spread them out.

Speaking of that, check this out. Is there any other modern example of a literal military invasion via immigration? It's quite remarkable. The source of his screen caps is Der Spiegel.